Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (41107 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Uncut!

Another one!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sonnie10: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
K
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sonnie10: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:
Donnie, since God doesn't own a bank account, how exactly does Pastor Chris intend to give God the money? By donating it to himself (again)?

God is everywhere, even inside Pastor's vault at home.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Blissbeatz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yepaaaa God wan build house..... No b ur same pocket e dey cm bk too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Umartins1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
sonnie10:

� � lol
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mr man who do you want to give. Is God a human being that needs money. If u use $100 million to help people do you know the thousands of people life you will change. i will speak for God in this case, if you give that money to ur church or use it to build another church in the name of giving to God ur a mad man. If you want to give to God or act Christ like use that money and impact the society positively. You want to give God, is God a human being or does he have an account number only you sabi. No vex me. If you want to please God use that money and impact peoples life and see if God won't bless you. Make we dey Fear God

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
sonnie10:

if your supporting him to give to God ur a mad man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:
Donnie, since God doesn't own a bank account, how exactly does Pastor Chris intend to give God the money? By donating it to himself (again)?

If you bothered to even read the post you would have seen that he gave his first 10,000 dollars to TBN. So why do you have to assume otherwise in this instance?

Usually when pastors give it goes to another ministry.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by gerrard82: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
why cant he go nd give it to his God father that needs 1bn for Gods work ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Shally2: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
You gave him how? How did HE receive it?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by ehissi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by aspirebig: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by OBIGS(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
This man needs advise now. I will encourage people to go on twitter and beg this man for help. If he truly wants to please God he should help people that are in urgent need of help. They are people that need surgery but no money. They are people that can go to school but don't have money. Do you know what $100 million dollars can do to a society. My people God know be human being wey need our money

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by somehow: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
According to the teachings of Christ Jesus, the only way you can prove that you have given to God is to give generously and cheerfully to the widows, widowers, orphans, helpless, poor, destitides, neighbors that need help but can't repay you.

And when giving, do not let your left hand know/hear about it.

Make una dey read una bible

Any money you give outside these set of people aren't to God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jayloms: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:

I never knew you were a christian, I've always thought of you as a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
As in ehhh daddyfreeze has pepper them and this one want to push diversion away from him. Giving to yourself or another church is like landering , give to ophanages then you will get my thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Let me guess what you just thought but couldn't say...chisos?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by openmine(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmmmm.....well as long as he does so according to Matthew 25:31 - 46
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
somehow:
According to the teachings of Christ Jesus, the only way you can prove that you have given to God is to give generously and cheerfully to the widows, widowers, orphans, helpless, poor, destitides, neighbors that need help but can't repay you.

And when giving, do not let your left hand know/hear about it.

Make una dey read una bible

Any money you give outside these set of people aren't to God.
imagine how much that amount can do in the lives of the poor and needy. I know it's all a bluff , he's only seeking media stunt to transfer money to his own church Account. That's not exactly giving

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by AZeD1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
There's no difference between Oyakhilome's "God" and Nigerian politics. They both work on the principle of settlement.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Yusuf54: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
donnie:

Go over your arguments and see that you aren't thinking straight. The money of the poor cannot do much in the Kingdom. It will bless them alright if they give cos they'll get a harvest, but all their giving will amount to little.
Will U keep shut,U r saying RUBBISH...any donation that comes From Poor Ones,no matter that amount is More than the Millions n Billions that r been donated by the rich Ones

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by ikevictor: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
This Chris is an ultimate scammer...

Simple questions that even a fool knows...

How can he pay tithes to himself?

How can you pay tithes to an entity registered to you as the overall Head, Founder, Owner?
Why not give same to an entity not related to you somehow, whether church, orphanage or school?

Very cheap fraud!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are the one who is not thinking straight ! Go and ask manufacturers making sachet milk and sachet tomato paste for lower Income people how the money of the “ poor “ as you call it is making them smile to the bank - when you collect 100 from thousands explain to me how that money can’t do much for the kingdom ?
donnie:

Go over your arguments and see that you aren't thinking straight. The money of the poor cannot do much in the Kingdom. It will bless them alright if they give cos they'll get a harvest, but all their giving will amount to little.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Give me d money let me hand it over to God my self not u ur self.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let me guess what you just thought but couldn't say...chisos?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by nayoubiko: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
WHY IS ALL THE JET OWNERS PASTOR, GOD IS NOT DIRECTING THEM TO ASSIST NIGERIA DIEYING IN LIBYA. WHY IS ONLY GIVE CHURCH THIS AND THAT, WHEN WILL CHURCHES START HELPING THE POOR MASSES WHO DONT HAVE TO EAT , GO AND PAY THAT 100 MILLION TO DISABLE HOME. NIGERIANS IS WISER NOW

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sonnie10: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:

Sorry bros, I can't help you with comprehension.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by leye4u: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun:
Seun, learn to speak like a wise man that you are abeg .....you are embarrassing us.... When Pastors give they do it most times to other ministries or to an ongoing project in their ministry ....I know you are a God-hater but abeg take it easy okay..... The church would continue to get richer and men of God would continue to prosper and there is nothing Seun and Daddy Freeze can do about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sonnie10: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:

Sorry bros, I can't help you with comprehension
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by kcceey: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
If people contribute 20million naira for me and I use 2million do PR while keeping the remaining for myself, who am I?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sarcasticlala(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
And how exactly does he want to do that, will he burn the money?, the best thing to do us to give it out to those who need it and the less privileged ones, and it should be dkne from his heart not because he wants God's favour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.