Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) (615 Views)

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) by ELShehzad: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. Here you can ask me any question on Electronic Cigarettes types, usage, durability, etc. I am here to gladly answer your questions and probably clear your doubts about Electronic Cigarettes.

Thank You!

P.CGetz LTD
Re: ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) by ELShehzad: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
hello
Re: ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) by LondonTruman: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
I will ask you about e-cigs soon, but first I must know how do you fix a puff bar that won’t hit? If I don't get the answer to this question in the next few days, it will be a difficult time for me.

(1) (Reply)

The Official Photos Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding / Photos: Meet The Winner Of 'best Butt' At Cambridge University. 18+ / Nollywood Actress Uche Jombo Attacks Fan For Telling Her ‘she Would Die’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.