Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' (47570 Views)

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Weed, Cigarettes, And Masturbation Will Drain You - Waconzy Tells Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by made4naijamusic: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tekno shared a photo of himself from a recent photoshoot that seemed like he was smoking and captioned it, 'we needed more smoke on set'.

The photo made rounds on Instagram, and singer Waconzy dropped a comment on it advising the youth to stay away from smoking 'weed'.

According to Waconzy, 'as much as we all love Tekno, please remember that weed is not for everybody. Buying weed with your money is the same as burning your cash with fire'.

Source:
http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/buying-weed-with-your-money-is-the-same-as-burning-your-cash-with-fire-waconzy-tells-tekno/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm Senior Adviser to the Governor on Weed affairs..

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is he advising tekno? Seriously?? Who needs the advice here. grin Baba, park well off his gram.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by oshe11: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wacomzy that yearcheesy

I was born with a silver spoooooon
And then I lost the spoooooon
And I give God all the glory oh
When I waka everybody say dey know me oh
And I give God all the glory oh
As I dey sing I dey tell them my story oh
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Jah, mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh
I am better than the best
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by youngberry001(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
See em face like chimpanzee undecided

u wey weed don finish em career come dey advice person who dey fool who here sad

10 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by kestolove95(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Abg who be waconzy?

10 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by youngberry001(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Abg who be waconzy?
your phone no get google

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Jenomtwist(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Dey ur lane Bros.because ur brain no carry am u dey yarn anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Metuh: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2018
youngberry001:

u wey weed don finish em career come dey advice person who dey fool who here sad
That's what we call Real life experience.

Your type will never learn. Lazy yoot

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by tyson98: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Iworiwo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by yeyeboi(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by ElFabchuks(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
That you once did something wrong doesn't mean you can't advocate against it later.. It's called growth.
youngberry001:

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
i celebrate oo i jubilate oo

1 Like

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by alphaconde(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
this one deep.
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by loveinglistic: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
ok
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
All them waconzy fit even blame masturbation for his dead music career. 50cent warned against masturbation too sha. That shit drains your energy more than sex.

10 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by SageTravels: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
Abg who be waconzy?

Indomie Generation. Google is your Friend.

7 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by thaoriginator: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
bombaclaat wackonzy shut yuh bloodclaat mouth you know nothing about weed batty bwoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Sochimaobim(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Talking from experience, I believe.
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by olat70(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Na die now
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by JoBabs(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
WoW, what an advice...
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by wittyt98(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
High as a kite he soared

Visions of worlds running by, never bored

Filling his lungs, letting go of the weight he flew.

In the end just another distraction from you.

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by VictorRomanov: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Is he advising tekno? Seriously?? Who needs the advice here. grin Baba, park well off his gram.

Senior Advocate to Tekno. We see you!

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
idiot including weed

and he that isn't taking weed, hope he had been nominated for grammy.

this tailor waconzi sef... that likes disappointing customers. just last week, they still reported him to our CDA... mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.