Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby (2781 Views)

Wizkid's 1st Baby Mama Shares 'unclad' Photos Ladies Send To Son's DM (VIDEO) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by Footballyarn(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Many of us are aware that Wizkid has three baby mamas who has three bouncing baby boys for him.

The recent was with his US based manager Jada Pollock who also gave birth to a baby boy for him two weeks ago.

Wizkid second baby mama is a Guinean American based lady called Binta Diallo whose instagram name is Bluediamond has shared a lovely picture of her with her son whom she named Ayo jnr that is after his father Wizkid whose real name is Ayo Balogun.

She posted this picture on her instagram page and wrote:
bluediamond224: “My lil starboy nothing will ever dim your light inshaAllah @king_ayo_ you are forever blessed so thankful for this lil man
#joynothingbutjoy #king #ayo #younglion #myheart #mamaslilman #motherslove #unconditionallove #alwaysandforever #mysinshine”

Read more hear: http://www.gabafrica.com/2017/11/24/wizkid-second-baby-mama-shares-lovely-picture-of-her-and-her-baby/

Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by Buhari4Hunger: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Afonja's and baby making everywhere. The ones I see around here in Lagos litter the whole place with babies that they can't even fend for. I wonder why they are like this. Even this Buhari Era that has caused hardship and pain, Afonja's are still spilling babies like sand. I trowey nyash for una
Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by dirolad(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wizkid babies head dey somehow sad

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wizkid and Davido are battling in all areas even baby mamas.
We will see who wins at the end. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
But d pikin head nawa oo

Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by IamLaura(f): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wizkid behaves like he doesn't really like this his second baby mama and her child.
She's trying so hard to get him to acknowledge the innocent boy as his son.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by iammee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cute boy. Madam stop writing rubbish wetin be #mysinshine
Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by adadike281(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder how I can just open my legs for a man just for him to do and do and impregnate me in the process without any iota of commitment? bringing an innocent kid to the world without the love and protection of a father? My Mama sef go reject me! Odiegwu!
Re: Wizkid Second Baby Mama Shares Lovely Picture Of Her And Her Baby by teresafaith: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
I notice all wizkid children no dey resemble am, na their mama den dey resemble, boya maybe because e no dey fvk dem after dem get the belle

See head!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Debunks Buttpad Rumor, Shares Unclad Photos Of His Ass (photos) / Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS / Tunde Demuren Shares Photos Of His Wife, Toolz Oniru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.