Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (529 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Waletoy(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
How do you deal with a cheating partner? I have a partner who told me to trust her but I got to know she gave her consent to another guy who wish to have sex with her just coz she asked money from the guy. Can I still trust her?
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
grin

Once a cheater is ALWAYS a cheater..

In ur case, it depends to you if wanna give her another chance after what she did.. Unless of course u both agreed to have an OPEN RELATIONSHIP grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship by izaray(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Once a cheat always a cheater. Guy shine ur eyes wella.
Re: Relationship by DaddyKross: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2017

Ogbeni u don marry her ? If no, allow her jaare sad
Re: Relationship by nifemi25(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Guy free the olosho since the punna is not meant for you alone.
Re: Relationship by MissWrite(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Yes. You can trust that she will cheat on you again. Once broken, trust would never regain its first integrity. There will always be suspicion. Do you want to live that way?
Re: Relationship by iamJ(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Once a cheater is ALWAYS a cheater..

In ur case, it depends to you if wanna give her another chance after what she did.. Unless of course u both agreed to have an OPEN RELATIONSHIP grin
hmmmm
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
What is wrong with these 'boys' these days. These 'cry babies'. You know an answer to something, you'll still come here to cry on nairaland. No!, go back and cook for her, wash her clothes and tell her she can cheat on you as long as she doesn't leave you forever.

Thank God you got the most replies and sensible ones from females above me.
Re: Relationship by Blackhawk01: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ogbeni u don marry her ? If no, allow her jaare sad

Waawu! shocked
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dump the partner and move on a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage
Re: Relationship by DaddyKross: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Waawu! shocked

sad

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Relationship With Foreign Girlfriend Is Falling Out. I Need Advice To / Q / I'll Rather Have A Female Dog As My Girlfriend Than A Local Nigerian Bitch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.