Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? (20796 Views)

Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by kaposky(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Get my mini importation guide for this black Friday price #2000 instead of #10,000. 80% discount .Don't miss this offer .See my s.ignature for the website link
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by earthcrust: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
No one is in bondage in Nigeria. APC is a disaster.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by barcaboi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Nothing to worry about, she belongs to the ATIKU camp in the merger that brought APC.
ATIKU 2019,that's all that matters.
don't twist history; APC was formed before Atiku joined 2014. PDP govs joined after it was formed and they had a fall out
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fayose's predictions

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by SillyMods: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Not just mama taraba but Saraki, Dino and the rest of the newPDP.

Suddenly the future of APC appears bleak.
I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week
1.N300bil found under Atiku's bed - Laureta Onochie
2.Atiku haven't paid tax for 20yrs - Liar Mohammed
3.Recession was due to Atiku's activities - Adesina
4.How Atiku contributed to bokoharam - Garba Shehu

anonimi come and see o
Illusion
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Larben: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week

anonimi come and see o
Idey laugh oooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Charly68: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Better for her to quite if not they will set her up and rubbish her terribly ..in any case, she can't be trusted in the camp because she will become a mole within the camp
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Ciscogod(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
SoNature:

I'm sorry, but your Buhari is a colossal failure and failures don't have friends. True, no one associates with failures

Brother, Not my buhari oo, But our president. If you say someone is a failure and he got the highest rank in the country, Then myself and you should follow suit

Regards.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by lazygal: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
flejnr:
what next for the minister for women's affairs (mama taraba) now Atiku have left APC for PDP? is she going to resign? because she said she canvases support for atiku under the block of being in same party and his boss . would she resign? removed? or remain?

Let me make an attempt to predict; Atiku won't win infact ,Amy candidate he supports won't win also ..mama taraba Much make an attempt to contest for Senate or gubernatorial but won't go far ...she will also be involved in revealing scandals in which she will as usual downplay.
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by bejeria101(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week

anonimi come and see o

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by olmoRoc: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
He'll be going back to apc if he doesn't win the party's primary. That guy is a strange bedfellow. Hmm! I wonder what the Bible says about a "double minded man".
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by bakaredc: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
i think she will have to resign, that is the best for her,if she choose to remain in APC, one thing is sure, she will be shot out of the happenings in the inner caucus, And also I do not think Atiku resignation and more seemingly departure to the PDP will subtract anything from the APC, His best shot will be the new PDP heavyweight guys decamping back to the party which I do not see the possibility at the moment, Saraki will remain,Amaechi is going no where, Kwankwasiya will remain if the APC will provide a level playing ground for all its Presidential aspirants,.....

Atiku only has a chance if he picks a sellable candidate as vice President, and for now that will be Donald Duke, someone who is sellable on social media.....

Personally if you ask me to choose a Donald duke as vice President or Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as Vice President, I will go with the latter...
so for me, the Vice Presidential candidate will be the key factor in my decision, if left with a choice to pick a Buhari or An Atiku....
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by mfm04622: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
If she doesn't resign honourably, she will be sacked. Simple
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by stuffs4me(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

I laff in Lokoja.

Coming next week

anonimi come and see o

This is so true. grin They will soon raise up their propaganda machinery against Atiku. I'm sure they are already preparing the lies they will heap on him

Atiku will soon be torn to shreds with lies. Even though I don't particularly like Atiku but I'm already feeling sorry for him by the time this APC propaganda finishes with him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
neoclassical:
Many will leave APC in a couple of months. There is going to be a tsunami in APC very soon. Many are still in APC for fear of being probed by Buhari, which is his (Buhari's) tool in fighting political enemies. Just watch out.
Fighting corruption is fighting political enemies? When are we going to start thinking rightly in this country?
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Ejanla07: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
PHILipu1:
A lot of water has pass under the bridge from then to now.
APC needed the power then and were ready to beg anybody to join the party just to weaken the party in power then,but they now have the power and appointments to give and it's people that are begging to join the party now.

Let's take example of south-east,
Can you compare the politicians that were in APC in 2015 and those that have join APC now?

politicians who joined apc in d south east.

believe it or not do not have electoral value. cant influence anyone..

most of dem could because of godfather and ve squandered goodwill

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by anonimi: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Kokolet11:
Atiku is wanted-magu

Just like Maina grin grin

#Mainagate: Maina Received His Salary And Treated At Least 20 Files In October After Buhari Ordered His Sack -Lawyer

Maina's Request For Reinstatement Was Work In Progress claims AGF Malami
NOV 23, 2017

he Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami , Head of Service of Federation , Winifred Oyo-Ita , Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Acting Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission, Joseph Oluremi Akande have all denied their involvement in reinstatement of the former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

They made this denial while giving their statements under oath before the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee Investigative Hearing on the disappearance, reappearance, and promotion of Maina at National Assembly in Abuja.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/23/mainagate-maina-received-his-salary-and-treated-least-20-files-october-after-buhari

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by Cajal(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2017
neoclassical:
Many will leave APC in a couple of months. There is going to be a tsunami in APC very soon. Many are still in APC for fear of being probed by Buhari, which is his (Buhari's) tool in fighting political enemies. Just watch out.
.....hmmmm....prophet.....
Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by anonimi: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
maasoap:
Fighting corruption is fighting political enemies? When are we going to start thinking rightly in this country?

Yes for bubu is fighting his enemies instead of fighting corruption hence he has not been able to convict anyone since 29 May 2015.
He is even diverting money meant to fight Boko Haram terrorists to run after his enemies. Is that not worse than what he is accusing Dasuki of doing
You should address your second question to yourself.

Nigeria using UK aid to persecute president's political foes rather to fight Boko Haram

Hundreds of millions of pounds of British foreign aid given to Nigeria to help combat Boko Haram terrorists is instead being used to fund a witch-hunt against opposition politicians, it is being claimed.
Britain has committed to spending £860 million in foreign aid to Nigeria, which now boasts Africa’s largest economy, to help support the country’s efforts to crush Boko Haram terror group, which has been responsible for a spate of outrages, including the kidnapping of hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls.

But Western officials are now raising concerns that the government of the country’s recently elected leader, President Muhammadu Buhari, is misusing the funds to persecute political opponents.

Since Mr Buhari came to power last July, a number of prominent members of the former ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) have been arrested and imprisoned without charge. Among those detained was the party’s official spokesperson.

Most of the arrests have been sanctioned by the government-controlled Economic and Financial Crime Commission, which was set up to tackle corruption and receives funding from the Department for International Development.

But while Mr Buhari’s government continues to use British aid money to target his political opponents, it is proving less effective at tackling the Islamist-run Boko Haram terrorist group.

Much of the aid Britain provides to Nigeria is aimed at helping the country’s security forces to become more effective at tackling Boko Haram, which boasts of its links with Islamic State (Isil) and achieved international notoriety two years ago after kidnapping 276 schoolgirls in northern Nigeria two years ago.

More from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/12/nigeria-using-uk-aid-to-persecute-presidents-political-foes-rath/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

1 Like

Re: What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? by rhelis: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
luiginho2xl:
Politics is a game of interests. You go where your bread is buttered. Question is where is her own buttered?
True talk there. Let her truly go to where her bread is buttered.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria / Osinbajo Will Have The Last Laugh - Tunde Bakare / 2023: Scramble For VP, Suspicion Rock South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.