Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. (1879 Views)

Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-creative? / Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / Please Disregard Any Information From This Imposter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by npowerng: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning!

Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Kabeeru(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2017
All nah scam. Majority of people applied were not pre-selected
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Celcius: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Tell Buhari & Ngige to look into NYSC as a veritable platform to absorb better workforce.
I don't even have the right words to describe this N-power.
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by produce(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2017
N power team why all these excuses be considerate fair & transparent to Nigerians stop all modes of excuses at first the team said names of people will be based on highest scores to Nigerians surprise it will be based on random algorithm another excuse Sorry no matching record found on database Imagine all sorts of excuses. From the start the team will have asked unemployed graduates to upload document like 2016 batch..fool play for 2017. Even examination bodies like JAMB or CBT centres upon finishing exams scores are out in seconds individuals will know thier fate immediately...We are in the 21st century..Pls

1 Like

Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by npowerng: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kabeeru:

Why do you think Npower is a scam?
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by produce(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly answer the below post appropriately with all regards..
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by produce(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
N power team why all these excuses be considerate fair & transparent to Nigerians stop all modes of excuses at first the team said names of people will be based on highest scores to Nigerians surprise it will be based on random algorithm another excuse Sorry no matching record found on database Imagine all sorts of excuses. From the start the team will have asked unemployed graduates to upload document like 2016 batch..fool play for 2017. Even examination bodies like JAMB or CBT centres upon finishing exams scores are out in seconds individuals will know thier fate immediately...We are in the 21st century..Pls
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by npowerng: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kabeeru:

Can you please Explain what you are trying so hard to tell us.
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by produce(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
npowerng:

According to @ Kabeeru he is right & well justified as well as many unemployed graduates will agree why a different change pattern for 2017batch from the start unlike 2016 batch? Yes preselection is different from final selection how do u fill up the slots for many who have Sorry no matching record found in database to meet up 300,000.....Pls
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by npowerng: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
produce:

According to @ Kabeeru he is right & well justified as well as many unemployed graduates will agree why a different change pattern for 2017batch from the start unlike 2016 batch? Yes preselection is different from final selection how do u fill up the slots for many who have Sorry no matching record found in database to meet up 300,000.....Pls

"No matching record found in the pre-selection database"
Simple means you weren't selected.

Kindly read the information below with Image sir.

The 2017 Application
The N-Power programme commenced in 2016. The first 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries were selected from 350,000 Graduate applications.
In 2017, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate applications on the 13th of June. Applications received were 403% more than the Graduate applications received in 2016. As at the time, the application process closed in July 27th, 2017, 2,543,079 people had applied for the N-Power Graduate Programmes.
In 2017, N-Power is committed to improving on the lessons learnt in 2016.
To avoid some payment issues that plague(d) the 2016 beneficiaries, the BVN validation stage was introduced. Here, applicants whose names didn’t match their BVN were precluded from proceeding to the Assessment Test phase stage.
2,258,266 people scaled through the BVN validation stage. They were consequently invited to proceed to the Assessment Test Phase. 1,746, 454 people honoured that invitation.
In selecting the 300,000, we took the following into consideration
1. BVN Validation and Online Assessment
2. Achieving equity
3. Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
4. Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
5. Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
8. Programme Allocation – Teach/Agric/Health
300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage. Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.

Image 1: State Application Chart
Image 2: Application Breakdown
Image 3: Selection Criteria
Image 4: What Pre-selection is not

1 Like

Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by sweetyme001(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Credibility

5 Likes

Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Tsam1959(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
sweetyme001:
I think, It's high time we
sucessful pre-selected applicants
speak up to defend credibility of
N-Power. We need to do our
parts to prove their integrity. I
know no government official,
neither did I contact anyone to
help me out. I applied and kept
praying and fasting to my creator
to make me sucessful. And
indeed, now that He has
answered my prayers, I won't let
it slip off. Your wailing is a threat
to us. If you no someone that is
not qualify, you are free to
report such person. Blackmailing
altitude will not take you far in
life. Besides, you never know if
God have better plan for you. It
shouldn't be a do or die affair.
Everything is all about luck.
Accept your fate and move on.
Help me tell them, Application form they didn't buy.. No registration fee. but them dey shout scam.
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by produce(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
npowerng:

Regarding what you mentioned 1-8 is that how right standard & right quality of individuals for each program chosen?

Dragnet for instance no matter the qualification of an individual if you pass the TEST & EXAMS being set with right qualification documented proven such an individual is qualified for such a post or vacancy irrespective where you live or reside in the country.

JAMB, CBT centres, Dragnet name a few are examples.

With all that is being OBSERVED from the chart given is all about luck. N power being Credible & Transparent is absent.

This is Nigeria anything can happen overnight.
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by GreatSuccess: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
@npowerng: Please, what is "compilation" all about?(as in the next stage after the physical verification). I was preselected both online and through SMS. I will be waiting for reply. Thanks a lot.
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Celcius post=62670421]Tell Buhari & Ngige to look into NYSC as a veritable platform to absorb better workforce.
I don't even have the right words to describe this N-power.[/quotehmmm
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Celcius:
Tell Buhari & Ngige to look into NYSC as a veritable platform to absorb better workforce.
I don't even have the right words to describe this N-power.

Is dat not wat they are using to verify?
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by akeye81: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dear Npower, pls we n-agro 2016 (Yobe state) are yet to receive notification sms for device pick-up. Even we the batch As. Pls kindly look into ds, and address it swiftly so that we can also lay our hands on our working aid. Thanks.
Habeeb
Re: Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet. by Teacherng: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
According to the npower gov ng officials, the NPower Physical Verification Date for pre-selected Npower candidates will be 4th to 14th December 2017.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Kwara Whatsapp Group / Make 40-70k Monthly Collecting Plastic Wastes / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Revelations About INEC Winner Tinubu And More Shockin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.