Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend (3621 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by helorin: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017

Below is what transpired when a girl sent her nude photos to wish her boyfriend a "good day at work".

More @ https://www.gistmore.com/see-happened-lady-sent-nude-photo-boyfriend

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by helorin: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by helorin: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by Pidginwhisper: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by KardinalZik(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
One Word To Describe Her:

OLOSHO!
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
KardinalZik:
One Word To Describe Her:

OLOSHO!

it now stale, mr one word to describe her

anything for likes undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy nudes brighten up my day grin grin
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
You use your hand to open your nyash. grin grin.
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin
makydebbie:
grin
makydebbie:
Re: See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend by PointZerom: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons / Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.