Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) (4850 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by IamHeWrites: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
A Twitter user shared a chat she had with her mum prior to Thanksgiving and it has sparked outrage with people wondering what kind of "unhealthy" relationship they have.

The chat started with a pretty cordial tone but soon degenerated into something else. People called out her mom and said it was a common habit with Black women to talk badly to their kids but Chichi replied that her mom is Asian, not Black. She has now replied those catching feelings on her chat with her mother.

She later told her mum they have gone viral on Twitter but her mum replied telling her that viral means nothing to her if it isn't paying her bills. Her mother went on to say that anyone who got offended by their chat was raised by their parents to be pussies.
See tweets below.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/a-lady-chat-with-her-mum-sparks-outrage.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by IamHeWrites: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
See Full messages here; http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/a-lady-chat-with-her-mum-sparks-outrage.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by biacan(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bad patenting
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by dingbang(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerians will drink boiling water because of her matter now... Oniranu

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by iPrevail(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whenever someone is out to break the norm people criticise and go all judgemental.. but fast-forward to a certain period in their lives, they trying to do the same shit. Hypocritical arseholes everywhere.. like they don't do worse.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Surfboard(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
How did I even get here?
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol. This is funny, tho.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
What's wrong with people that won't mind their business

I just love this mother-daughter relationship...It's so beautiful

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cool Mum.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

As in.

Awesome relationship.

Apparently she is an outspoken and jovial woman.

How will that girl not tell Mama everything she is going through ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good for them with whatever close relationship they got going on.
You wouldn't dare try that with African Parents even in your dreams. grin grin grin grin

I just wouldn't be comfortable calling my mom a hoe though no matter how tight we are. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

As in.

Awesome relationship.

Apparently she is an outspoken and jovial woman.

How will that girl not tell Mama everything she is going through ?

Exactly my point
That's how a Mother-daughter relationship should be
A daughter should be able to communicate with her mother like she's a friend

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
I love her mum.

This can only happen when your mum is more than your friend.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Mznaett: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
The part I love most is "An Apple doesn't fall far from its tree" grin grin

This is the exact thing I told my mum today lol... The next thing she said was "That's why you act like your dad"
And I told her that never in the history of creation have I heard or seen where a lion gives birth to a goat...

BTW, all I see here is fun! fun!! fun!!! between mother-daughter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by DesChyko: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why put up something you don't want people reacting to?
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by constance500: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Next

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by wittyt98(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy

Gangsta mummy with a Crazy daugther.

I love their rship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by potbelly(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shiit might be staged to go viral... undecided

Don't believe everything you see on the internet tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by mazimee(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
They are not just Mother and daughter, from what I can deduce from this chat they have a paddy paddy relationship . They are bonded, non of them will get offended with that discussion

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
Good for them with whatever close relationship they got going on.
You wouldn't dare try that with African Parents even in your dreams. grin grin grin grin

I just wouldn't be comfortable calling my mom a hoe though no matter how tight we are. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

Thanks for this my sister, i had a frnd in the usa he said the most bad behaved ppl in the usa are the blacks,white Call them savages blc of there manner, they even defecate in the streets.
U can even sleep with a black American mother and daughter in the usa, am surprised this time its an asian woman.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
As them dey give her she dey give them back
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Magician1503(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kinda bond I wish to have with baba undecided
but na boss him go dey form for house cry

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Magician1503:
Kinda bond I wish to have with baba undecided
but na boss him go dey form for house cry
I swear !!!!!

African dads can form for the whole world!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by mrMeen(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
it seems that people find this kind of relationship between mother and daughter healthy based on the comments I see.

calling your mom a hoe has now become the norm can you imagine, the mother that carried me for nine months even jokingly calling her a hoe.

who cannot sleep or eat if I have a little fever, who prays for me every single morning before stepping out and showers me with her blessing.

who will prevent herself from the comforts of life just to make sure that am properly educated so that I can be somebody in life.

imagine calling her a hoe.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Liberalism sometimes breeds stupidity.
Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by barackodam: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
When all y'all ever do is read with emotions and all.....

Where did she call her mother a hoe? undecided

her mother called her a hoe instead.

and yes, all I see is two girlfriends chatting.

when y'all don't have such relationship with your momma's, or hope to, you'll never relate

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I hate it when people post their sh*t on the net and then be like mind your business....
Common sense should tell her that their private chat stopped being their business alone the moment she posted it online. Was she expecting people to clap for her or something angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos) by luminouz(m): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Zane2point4:

Thanks for this my sister, i had a frnd in the usa he said the most bad behaved ppl in the usa are the blacks,white Call them savages blc of there manner, they even defecate in the streets.
U can even sleep with a black American mother and daughter in the usa, am surprised this time its an asian woman.
Like I haven't fvcked a Nigeria mother n her daughter in naija....or wat d fvck is ur point undecided

So mum n daughter can joke in peace??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out! / Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.