Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (51017 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by ogogoroNo1: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
This one na corruption fighting back abi?
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Firstcitizen: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:
why cant you people come to your country and better develop your country,

So you people can kidnap them or mine their skulls abi?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Phonefanatic: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:

You can develop a country as an individual when basic amenities are put in place....... Which basic amenities do you have in place? Why are Nigerians in diaspora mostly doing well?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
So Nigerian embassy has started diploma courses in UK?that's good
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by NMUniversity: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Drversatile: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Everything about this administration stinks to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by hot1sauce(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Deplorable is an understatement. I've been there and what pissed me off is all those agbero touts running d place. Some of the ruddest ppl on d planet. They r even the 1s running the place into the ground. Good for nothing hungry yoruba boys that don't have manners and know how to talk to ppl properly. Bleep protest they need to burn that motherfucker to d ground!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by linearity: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:

You that is here and on ground, how much of the country have you developed?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
chojoike2037:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below
lalasticlala kindly ban this fella till 2087

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by HARDDON: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
What a superlative, magnum dose of shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by juman(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
nigerian embassies ole.

nigerian embassies armed robbers.

Buhari could not add any value to nigeria since he came on board.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by tiwiex(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
nwakibie3:
they only use the funds they generate at the UK embassy to pay for Buhari and abba kayri medical bills

Wow. I thought u were joking.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Monaco2(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Look at this shameless woman lol
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
No better way to protest than this, The good thing is that they were protesting in UK, a Country that see nothing wrong in anyone exercising his or her rights. I love this! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by juman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari ole.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by TemmyTee82(f): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Unfortunately, My data balance is just 45MB and it is to be managed till Dec15. I can't risk watching unnecessary videos.

I'm sorry. sad

Guy, come chop knuckle! No be only me waka come. tongue.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by FrankNetter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
This man has their time today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Guy, come chop knuckle! No be only me waka come. tongue.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by iluvpomo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I was unable to watch the video because I'm currently on a plane (so as not to disturb others) but I trust my Naija guys.
please sir, when you are inside plane put your phone on earplane mode so as not to cause kata kata for the pilot. Thank you sir, wish you safe journey to Accra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by sholaball: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by juman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
nigerian embassies are always work as if they are in nigeria.

Very inefficient.

The change slogan of the senseless apc is nothing.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by jolyment: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
No MB to waste
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by isaiahethan: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op your a liar this is an video. Since last two weeks I have seen this video.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by bobnatlo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:
Which country
So this looks like a country to u ab??
Pls never settle or get too used to this charade
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
the Fulani dullard buhari and his Sudanese double Jubril are in London, they should head to Abuja house in London drag them out and beat them to pulp
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
iluvpomo:
please sir, when you are inside plane put your phone on earplane mode so as not to cause kata kata for the pilot. Thank you sir, wish you safe journey to Accra.
Thank you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by santopelele(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
PLS WHICH CONTINENT IS NIGERIA AND WHICH TYPE OF LIVING SPECIES ARE LIVING THERE?
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by fapcrook(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
iamsammie:
cheesy grin grin I don't have data to burn
Somebody should write what happened in the video grin
I have data but can't waste it on nonsense thing
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by nwakibie3(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
tiwiex:

Wow. I thought u were joking.

no joke bro
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
na Igbo man dey do all these shit embarrassing us upandan just because dey lost 2015 election
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by surenaijablog: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol nigerians no go kill us ooo, na FUOTUOKE STUDENTS SABI this things pass https://surenaija.com.ng/tag/fuotouke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Mamman Daura Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.