Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (51037 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
Quote me again and I shall receive special thunder undecided angry

Let it strike you in your bedroom firstgrin, that's if you have a room to yasef.

Oníranù. cool
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
omooba969:

Let it strike you in your bedroom firstgrin, that's if you have a room to yasef.

Oníranù. cool
Must you remain stupid in that Gipee tank of a room you call home. Awon werey ni
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
The men really tried oh
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Mcowubaba: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
na Igbo man dey do all these shit embarrassing us upandan just because dey lost 2015 election
The so called Igbo man according to you, also called Geoffrey Onyema (an Igbo man) a big fool and the most useless and corrupt minister of Foreign affairs.
The moment you start looking at issues objectively, you will start making logical statements.
Nigerian Embassy are mostly filled with scums, this has been the practice since, even before Jonathan, or probably you don't have experience in things like this, hence your political statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mideactive: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stop dis nonsense talk abeg,we need more of protests like dis to expose our psycho's in govt.they av done very well,of u ant that brave just sidestep..

efighter:

The man in the video is a Biafran. What has Biafrans got to do with Nigeria Embassy? Someone should please advice the man to go to Biafran embassy where they do things right. As for extortionists at Nigerian Embassies, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
Must you remain stupid in that Gipee tank of a room you call home. Awon werey ni

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
The staffs of the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin, Germany are so freaking rude! Not only to each other but even to us. The "boss" was commanding his staffs as if they were servants and talking to everyone, like he's high on sth. So disrespectful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Kolping: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Couldn't they even spell words on the letter correctly?

nwakibie3:
they only use the funds they generate at the UK embassy to pay for Buhari and abba kayri medical bills
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by gabicon: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria has always had problems of service delivery in the public service sector, to solve most these problems will require a decentralisation of authority. I wont be suprised that pasports are being processed in abuja n returned abroad or most papers have to be aproved in abuja etc. We need to stop this trend and instill professionalism in the civil service.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=62681776][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=62681776][/quote]E pain am well well #pressed grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
M
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Badtiboi: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:
why cant you people come to your country and better develop your country,
shut up u disgraceful thing
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
E pain am well well #pressed grin grin grin grin

Clueless you are indeed.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Badtiboi: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
jolyment:
No MB to waste
all those with no mb are mostly APC zombies
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
omooba969:

Clueless you are indeed.
Aren't you tired of being pressed, just take a bow and leave undecided
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Badtiboi: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
koladebrainiac:
na Igbo man dey do all these shit embarrassing us upandan just because dey lost 2015 election
u just told the world u n ur afonjas think from the anus.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
Aren't you tired of being pressed, just take a bow and leave undecided

Really undecided, Mr Ajala Travels. grin

Abeg swerve. cool
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
omooba969:

Really undecided, Mr Ajala Travels. grin

Abeg swerve. cool
Atleast I ain't riding a bicycle dumbass
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corruption In Nigeria can't be curbed alone by the presidency. The is a rot in the system. Nigerians want to dupe a fellow Nigerian. Nigerians treating a fellow Nigerian like trash. I wonder what can be done to clean up the system.

In addition, OP you don't use "Embassy" for countries we both share commonwealth, you use "High commission".
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by figure007(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Memphis357:
Our embassies are reflections of how our country is being governed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
Any fool that campaigns for Buhari come 2019 doesn't deserve to live.
mr calm down.. This has been on since time immemorial.... Stop critisicing buhari... Before buhari this thing has been in existence... I don't know why you people are like this.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolcharm:
grin

It's not only in UK tho. That's how rotten all our embassies and consulates abroad are.

Corrupt, unprofessional, dead sick.

And this is not about Buhari and his cabinet.

It has been a Nigerian thing for ages.

The career civil servants sent to these missions abroad are a stack carbon copy of those at home.

Bros we will continue to blame buhari until there's another person to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Diso60090(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I was unable to watch the video because I'm currently on a plane (so as not to disturb others) but I trust my Naija guys.
Na real plane or na that Benin woman dey help you fly
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by ewebiodun: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian civil servants are the worstost complacent corrupt humans ever, yet many of them are pastors and deacons and highest donors in the mosques.

Very horrible people.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by newoffer: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chinese embassy is milking Nigerians too
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by dotdauda: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
perdollar:
230 less Muslims in Egypt. dey die in numbers d way dey r born in numbers. Islam must be eradicated from ds earth.

Sorry for the brain loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Diso60090:

Na real plane or na that Benin woman dey help you fly
grin cheesy cheesy grin Edo airlines... We no dey carry last cheesy
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Diso60090(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
grin cheesy cheesy grin Edo airlines... We no dey carry last cheesy
i talk am say na night flight you enter
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Diso60090:

i talk am say na night flight you enter
I don laugh so te my belle don burst.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Centimetre:
Buhari is a failure, l cant wait for Atiku!

This would have been more effective if he had publicised his intention and get at least a crown to stand by him.
The way he go about it is more better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Memphis357(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
figure007:
mr calm down.. This has been on since time immemorial.... Stop critisicing buhari... Before buhari this thing has been in existence... I don't know why you people are like this.
come 2019.....
No APC.....No PDP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.