Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (51002 Views)

NDDC Scholarship Beneficiaries In UK Protest Non-Payment Of Tuition Fees / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by davibid: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
F
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by davibid: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by sinkhole: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:
why cant you people come to your country and better develop your country,
It is not everybody that must stay inside a country in order to develop that country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by davillian(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Look at a sane country
If it's Nigeria be expecting bullet hole on your body for protesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
I love coming to Nigeria with visa. Much less hassle.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by smallsmall: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Buhari's Cabinet of Clulessness, Incompetence, corruption, lazyness, fraud, highandedness, Propaganda e.t.c is worldwide. I am not surprised.

You are as clueless as your Man-Friday, the original Mr. Clueless, a.k.a "America will know"!
Otherwise you would know that these Criminals are Civil Servants, some of whom have been in office since the days of even `OBJ.
But then, what does one expect from an IPOB #Wailer?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by smallsmall: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
hot1sauce:
Deplorable is an understatement. I've been there and what pissed me off is all those agbero touts running d place. Some of the ruddest ppl on d planet. They r even the 1s running the place into the ground. Good for nothing hungry yoruba boys that don't have manners and know how to talk to ppl properly. Bleep protest they need to burn that motherfucker to d ground!

Another bleep-up Piglet showing his frustration on Yoruba mentions.
I am sure that all those Igbos in the various embassies are just impersonating, they are actually Yorubas! undecided undecided

Ooponu-Sugoomu.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by zena2009(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
I applied for Nigeria passport for my kids(2) and myself for over 4 months now is not yet out.
And my course mate her uncle works there applied 3 weeks ago and is out. Just speechless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by juman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
One nigeria can never be a modern country.

One nigeria is equal to waste of time.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by sokera: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Memphis357:
Our embassies are reflections of how our country is being governed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
Any fool that campaigns for Buhari come 2019 doesn't deserve to live.
stop politicising everything , this problems have been going on for over 15 years and you are here blaming Buhari , do you think this bad treatment from embassies abroad start in this Buhari regime? Infact some embassies abroad are even operating better than when it was before Buhari ... until when we the youths stop supporting one political party over another before we can get it right ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is Fantanstic! grin grin Atlast! some one with balls! one woman broke down! at that Embasssy last year because of the waybl the frustrated her.

who knows what they did to this guy to make him go mad.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
sokera:
stop politicising everything , this problems have been going on for over 15 years and you are here blaming Buhari , do you think this bad treatment from embassies abroad start in this Buhari regime? Infact some embassies abroad are even operating better than when it was before Buhari ... until when we the youths stop stoping one political party over another before we can get it right ...
it's not only in buhari's regime but trust me it has got worst now than it was before buhari
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by africandictator(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I was unable to watch the video because I'm currently on a plane (so as not to disturb others) but I trust my Naija guys.
what are headphones for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by juman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
What those guys are saying, one would understand it well if you want to do your passport and have to be running around from one embassy to another.

One embassy may say their passport making machine is bad, the other one might say they dont have passport booklet, the third embassy may say something else.

One nigeria is bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corruption everywhere Nigeria is mentioned. Just too bad
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Neoteny(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I was unable to watch the video because I'm currently on a plane (so as not to disturb others) but I trust my Naija guys.

I guess the world is now better for knowing you're flying.

Thank you for saving us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by jamace(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bribery and corruption is in the blood.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by totorimi: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Now that it has gotten to the point of washing our dirty linen outside, then the time has come for us to really look inwards and ask ourselves salient questions.

In the past, years we all know the rot in the Nigerian immigration to obtain an international passport was a racket but now that it's now in the open even abroad under bubu watch I dare to say this is the height of it.

No responsible govt should ever allow this to happen in a foreign land. This will smear our image abroad. We know the officials in this govt have no shame in their eyes but some of us still do.

How on earth, basic services like passport issuance and renewal have become difficult. Then what are they still doing there. The embassy should be shutdown for thorough investigations.

Like someone mentioned have they not diverted funds to misplaced priorities, because it has never been this bad that Nigerians will rubbish our embassy abroad before.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by efighter: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
evanso6226:
Drama as Nigerians in UK stormed the embassy today to show their grievances on how the embassy is being run, look at what they did...

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncd6qRCdHXI

The man in the video is a Biafran. What has Biafrans got to do with Nigeria Embassy? Someone should please advice the man to go to Biafran embassy where they do things right. As for extortionists at Nigerian Embassies, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked Hitler.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by eventsms(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Final year and advance student project topics and materials website with free download http://www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by gete21: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
The video tell you, the British people are more accommodative..

Obviously, nobody is coming to the embassy to collect nigeria passport because, they are all British citizen now...
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by Swaggzkid: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolcharm:
grin

It's not only in UK tho. That's how rotten all our embassies and consulates abroad are.

Corrupt, unprofessional, dead sick.

And this is not about Buhari and his cabinet.

It has been a Nigerian thing for ages.

The career civil servants sent to these missions abroad are a stack carbon copy of those at home.

Ok, we know already, it's in our DNA
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by yinkus6750(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
slimany:

So, we should Fry yam abi?

I tire o. Flying to where? Which airline?
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
smallsmall:

You are as clueless as your Man-Friday, the original Mr. Clueless, a.k.a "America will know"!
Otherwise you would know that these Criminals are Civil Servants, some of whom have been in office since the days of even `OBJ.
But then, what does one expect from an IPOB #Wailer?
grin grin grin
after Buhari sent an 80 year old man as Ambassador to the US you say he is not clueless.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by geopappe(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's like you just learn those words, keep it up... Next time ask yourself, what has being the status of Nigeria embassies since b4 this administration b4 you come out here to wash your dirty linen outside.
KwoiZabo:
Buhari's Cabinet of Clulessness, Incompetence, corruption, lazyness, fraud, highandedness, Propaganda e.t.c is worldwide. I am not surprised.
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
my broda, nah comedian dem hire to do dis protest grin

"look at d woman, she's running. everybody in d whole world, can u see her running inside?"
grin
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:

On a plane to where...? undecided

To Jupiter? cool
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:

Pardon? undecided
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
omooba969:

On a plane to where...? undecided

To Jupiter? cool
Quote me again and receive special thunder undecided angry
Re: Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
oluogbon0000:

I thought those people from the other side are developing the country already. grin

Indi Ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.