Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom (39465 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by arcnomec(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
condralbedez:
This her daughter,wont be bad to teach some calculations.

What kind of calculation?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by papiwyte(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
HBD
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by raphy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Age is nothing but a number. She is more beautiful... Than what she was skinny actress I remember her and Liz benson when they started fortune.

Fortune smile on me.......... Fortune smile.... I was a lil kid but I knw all the soap opera in in the 90s ripples. Checkmate. Many of them..

She. Is now a nurse I wish I will get her daughter contact I wl marry her.

A Yaya. O.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Jhamzy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
RAW @50.. grin
Gorgeous looking you!
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by condralbedez: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
arcnomec:

What kind of calculation?
Integration,calculus and Geometry
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Ken4agent(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2017
PRINCEVICKEY:
THE WOMAN REMINDS ME OF THAT MOVIE DEN .... MOST WANTED ........
and the movie: Full moon
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by arcnomec(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2017
condralbedez:
Integration,calculus and Geometry

Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by ybalogs(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Used to love this lady back then.
Regina Askia
Sandra Achums
Liz Benson etc.
bow Time flies. Age with grace Madam.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin
Weldone u hear grin
Hmmmmmm. Thank you.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom by Konquest: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Choiszman:
Regina Askia is in Nigeria to celebrate her birthday.

The former beauty queen turned actress is said to in the country to celebrate her birthday with elders and citizens of Ukanafun Ikot Ekpad, her hometown in Awka Ibom state. The birthday which was on November 18, 2017, was celebrated by the veteran actress and people of her community.
According to blogger, Stella Dimokorkus, there will be a bigger party on December 16, 2017. This event will be attended by friends and family members of the beautiful veteran actress.

Back in 2016, Regina Askia and her beautiful daughter, Stephanie where in Nigeria and the took out time take some lovely pictures which got people about their striking resemblance.

Apart from sharing photos from their trip to Nigeria, Stephanie also shared new stunning photos of herself and we know it is only a matter of time before she follows in her mother's footsteps.

Regina Askia who left Nollywood in the late 90’s, got married to American, Rudolph 'Rudy' Williams and they have two kids. Stephanie is from a previous relationship.

Regina Askia was once Nigeria’s biggest actress but is now a registered nurse in the United States of America, volunteering to help fight the Ebola virus in 2014.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/regina-askia-former-actress-celebrates-50th-birthday-in-hometown

Regina's still a stunning babe
@53-plus. grinwink

Destination 54 years on
November 18, 2021.

I remember when she was
the iconic face of "Visine" back
in the very late 1980s to the
early 1990s.

True memories...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.