Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Best Comedy Series You've Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Comedy Series You've Watched (645 Views)

Scary Movies You've Watched / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Maydayy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
I've been on the look out for good comedy series one can watch. Here are the best comedy series I could come up with.
How I met your mother
Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Everybody hates chris
Friends
Modern family
Two and a half men.
So, guys feel free to add yours
Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by arthurwillia(m): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Upload
Baby daddy
Bob heart abishola
The place
Dave
Ted lasso one of the best

I’m a big comedy lover
Suggest latest ones for me
arthurwillia:
Upload
Baby daddy
Bob heart abishola
The place
Dave
Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Maydayy(m): 3:53am On Sep 16, 2021
You could try "Only murders in the building", "sex education", "faulty towers" . They are quite good too.
I love comedies too

1 Like

Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Maydayy(m): 3:53am On Sep 16, 2021
arthurwillia:
Upload
Baby daddy
Bob heart abishola
The place
Dave

I’m a big comedy lover
Suggest latest ones for me
Bob heart abishola is really underrated tbh�
Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Incredible128: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Maydayy:
I've been on the look out for good comedy series one can watch. Here are the best comedy series I could come up with.
How I met your mother
Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Everybody hates chris
Friends
Modern family
Two and a half men.
So, guys feel free to add yours
pls, do u know where one could download "Everybody hates Chris"?
Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Maydayy(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Incredible128:
pls, do u know where one could download "Everybody hates Chris"?
Check o2tvseries (.) Com
Re: The Best Comedy Series You've Watched by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Maydayy:

Check o2tvseries (.) Com
Couldn't find it there. Please, any other site one could download the series?.

Heard a lot about it, but haven't watched it yet

(1) (Reply)

Chomzy And Hermes Fights Dirty After Twerking At The Pool Party / BBN: The Very Unforgettable Moment Amaka's Life Was Revealed To Her By Biggie / Down With Nollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.