Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2375634 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by GHONE: 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
Helloo Fellas: honestly, I'm breaking the rules for posting @ the wrong place. So my last explanations to you all are: 1. You don't have to modify the 90cm dish fromn Ku to C-Band. If my memory serves me right, Ku or C-Band has nothing to do with big or small dish. But it has everything to do with LNB & footprint. If the frequency has 4-digits, then it is C-Band. Eg Irib 3964R30000. So in this case, you have to buy a C-Band LNB even if that television channel is transmitting in your backyard. Then the issue of dish comes in. If it is transmitting from your backyard, the footprint or let me say(signal) will be very strong so you use small dish & C-band LNB. A person far away where the footprint(signal) is very weak, must have to get a big Dish& C-Band LNB to hit green. On the other hand, if a frequency has 5digits, it is Ku-Band. Eg 10803H30000. With this one, a person has to get a Ku-LNB( the common ones we all know ) in order to hit green on that channel. Don't bother on the symbol rate's digit. With the issue of size of dish to use, is the same as explain above. depends on the footprint. If you are Closer: use small dish, far away: use big dish. C-Band LNB is bigger than the usual Ku-Band LNB we all know. If you don't have a C-Band LNB holder that can fit on the 90cm dish, just modify it for the C- Band LNB to fit in, that's all. Lastly, some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate. Irib(from Iran) footprint covers the whole Africa continent. But the signal is very strong in North Africa & some parts of East Africa. So for them, they can use the Ku-band & small dish or C-band and small dish. If you are in West Africa or south, the signal is not all that strong so depending on the geography of your area, the 90cm dish may disappoint you. Have a brilliant day, bye!!!

3 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2013
Thanks for the explanation so it means that we in nigeria cant get it on 90cm dish with c-band lnb cos O̶̷͡Ƒ our geographical location we need to get like 1.5m upward I hope am right GH-ONE
GH-ONE:
Helloo Fellas: honestly, I'm breaking the rules for posting @ the wrong place. So my last explanations to you all are: 1. You don't have to modify the 90cm dish fromn Ku to C-Band. If my memory serves me right, Ku or C-Band has nothing to do with big or small dish. But it has everything to do with LNB & footprint. If the frequency has 4-digits, then it is C-Band. Eg Irib 3964R30000. So in this case, you have to buy a C-Band LNB even if that television channel is transmitting in your backyard. Then the issue of dish comes in. If it is transmitting from your backyard, the footprint or let me say(signal) will be very strong so you use small dish & C-band LNB. A person far away where the footprint(signal) is very weak, must have to get a big Dish& C-Band LNB to hit green. On the other hand, if a frequency has 5digits, it is Ku-Band. Eg 10803H30000. With this one, a person has to get a Ku-LNB( the common ones we all know ) in order to hit green on that channel. Don't bother on the symbol rate's digit. With the issue of size of dish to use, is the same as explain above. depends on the footprint. If you are Closer: use small dish, far away: use big dish. C-Band LNB is bigger than the usual Ku-Band LNB we all know. If you don't have a C-Band LNB holder that can fit on the 90cm dish, just modify it for the C- Band LNB to fit in, that's all. Lastly, some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate. Irib(from Iran) footprint covers the whole Africa continent. But the signal is very strong in North Africa & some parts of East Africa. So for them, they can use the Ku-band & small dish or C-band and small dish. If you are in West Africa or south, the signal is not all that strong so depending on the geography of your area, the 90cm dish may disappoint you. Have a brilliant day, bye!!!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2013
GH-ONE:
@ ALL THOSE CRYING FOR Irib CHANNELS: With 90cm dish & above, buy C-Band LNB. The dealer will add a plate to the LNB. This plate is called di-electric plate. 'Teflon' is nothing but the material which is used to manufacture this yellow coloured-rectangular plate called( di-electric plate). The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and do the magic!!!
good job.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2013
Kktv is back on amos 5/w3c
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by GHONE: 9:01pm On May 09, 2013
@Yinka4dad:It's possible to hit green on 90cm dish here in Ghana. so in Nigeria you can even hit green very easily. you just go and buy C-Band LNB.Remove the Ku-Band LNB holder from your dish and replace it with the C-band (modified or locally made)LNB holder. very easy to do.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2013
Please kindly give how to track it and the tp and the sat pls
GH-ONE:
@Yinka4dad:It's possible to hit green on 90cm dish here in Ghana. so in Nigeria you can even hit green very easily. you just go and buy C-Band LNB.Remove the Ku-Band LNB holder on your dish and replace it with the C-band LNB holder. very easy to do.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by GHONE: 9:18pm On May 09, 2013
@Yinka4dad:To tell you off head hahahahaahah!I think it's arabsat5c @ 20degree East. track with 3964V30000
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kwameking: 9:45pm On May 09, 2013
Many thanks to GH-ONE.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Akinige(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2013
G one tenkz very much I wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ try it wit 1 meter disd tommorow wiT c-band lnb
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Akinige(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2013
@ yinka4dad plz I tink u reside in ibadan iF u track it and u succed pls let me knw cus I reside in ibadan also
Best regard!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On May 10, 2013
GH-ONE:
@ ALL THOSE CRYING FOR Irib CHANNELS: With 90cm dish & above, buy C-Band LNB. The dealer will add a plate to the LNB. This plate is called di-electric plate. 'Teflon' is nothing but the material which is used to manufacture this yellow coloured-rectangular plate called( di-electric plate). The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and do the magic!!!

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THE DIELECTRIC PLATE AND HOW TO FIX IT IN THE C-BAND LNB,THESE IMAGES WILL HELP YOU ALOT,SO ALL YOU NEED DO,IS TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FILE.

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On May 10, 2013
okoegualek:

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THE DIELECTRIC PLATE AND HOW TO FIX IT IN THE C-BAND LNB,THESE IMAGES WILL HELP YOU ALOT,SO ALL YOU NEED DO,IS TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FILE.

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2013
To all in the house, it seems we are all breaking the rules of this forum.This is live football show announcement. Pls let us abide by the rules.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 10:29am On May 10, 2013
No one is breaking rule cos what would be the essence of making football announcement and yet majority won't have a chance to see it...... At least no one is asking how to track a movie channels here, to every rule there should and there is always an exception, the only person that we would all crucify here is who ever comes back to start asking already answered questions after all this explanations.

Siyabonga!

4 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by emmmillenium: 1:19pm On May 10, 2013
If anybody in naija has tracked irib tv wt 90cm south west, pls, let us know on this great forum... Cheer!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2013
GH-ONE:
kindly take a look at this for me. Assuming i motorised my dish and the dish is at irib position(which requires di-electric plate for its signal) am i going to remove the di-electric plate when moving to a non-circular polarise satelite? e.g intelsat20@68.5e

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2013
French league tonight 7:30 PM - Lille vs Stade de Reims on mbc3 and tv5 monde on amos3/w3c.fta 4life
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kwameking: 9:04pm On May 10, 2013
@SULIEMAN3:Surely you have to remove.Though,some channels can work without removing the di-electric plate. It all depends on how expert you are to do the settings very well.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2013
kwame-king:
@SULIEMAN3:Surely you have to remove.Though,some channels can work without removing the di-electric plate. It all depends on how expert you are to do the settings very well.
thank you so much... But what are the settings needed?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
EPL today aston villa vs chelsea on rdv by 12.45 pm.fta 4life
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 12:23am On May 11, 2013
Pls,can i get irib package on a 90cm dish on badr5 am in Akwa ibom thnks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Lukbayo(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2013
Try to get 1.8m for ARABSAT 20 degree east
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2013
EPL TODAY 12.45PM ASTON VILLA VS CHELSEA ON RDV
FENCH LEAGUE ON TV5 MONDE MERSELLE VS TOULESE 4PM
FA CUP FINAL 5.15PM MAN CITY VS WIGAN ALTHLETIC ON MBC3.
FTA 4LIFE
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 7:38am On May 11, 2013
Thanks man,but i dnt like c-band can't even find a shop to buy the lnb,hope to use 1.8m for badr5
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by loluc90(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2013
Sexynick: Thanks man,but i dnt like c-band can't even find a shop to buy the lnb,hope to use 1.8m for badr5
I don't think you can get that beam with 1.8m dish cos its central asia beam u'll need like 4m dish for that,your best bet with ur 1.8m dish is Arabsat @ 20 degrees east,just get a c-band lnb.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 9:07am On May 11, 2013
Thnks,nw i need to learn every thing about c-band
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2013
LIVE EPL ON RDV AND ENTV ASTON VILLA VS CHELSEA DEN TOMOROW ENTV WILL SHOW EVERTON MATCH
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by yoged(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2013
Will Rdv still show chelsea vs aston villa game?? Coz 2 mins to the game. Na 1 programme den dey show.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by roogee: 12:51pm On May 11, 2013
darexworld: LIVE EPL ON RDV AND ENTV ASTON VILLA VS CHELSEA DEN TOMOROW ENTV WILL SHOW EVERTON MATCH
rdv didnt telecast aston villa/chelsea match, which channel did it
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 12:54pm On May 11, 2013
rdv has messed up alot this season, bleep them
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Kingjames(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2013
brainy02: rdv has messed up alot this season, bleep them

delayed by 1hr on ENTV
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by segunfms(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2013
i think RDV will show FA CUP final today watch-out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.