Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2373663 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ballakk(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
drandonzero: Google it. LOL
tel me jare guy
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by emmmillenium: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
pls House, give me the name and model of the best decoder and lnb I should go for inorder to start flexin wt irib. Sorry if I have derailed the thread
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by good188(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2013
i have a decoder that show dstv for free and you dont have to pay any damn money to dstv and also you will able to track fta on it,if you are interested email me on lovecare17@yahoo.com
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2013
osef: @ sulieman3 thanks I appreciate ur response, pls refer me to that of RDV don't mind my Oliver twist
check this below link.
www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by figment232(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
good188: i have a decoder that show dstv for free and you dont have to pay any damn money to dstv and also you will able to track fta on it,if you are interested email me on lovecare17@yahoo.com
let me have your facebook name
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by good188(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
I have been using it over 2yrs now and I am watching full station
figment232: let me have your facebook name
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kd10: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
kyleege: Live now valencia vs barca on irib tv3. As for the signal quality irb is on 69pc and jsc sport on 72pc (1.8m dish)
@Kyleege pls what type of decoder are you using? because your 72% on JSC & 69% on Irib with pics is amazing big ups waiting for your reply thanks.viva Fta.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
kd10: @Kyleege pls what type of decoder are you using? because your 72% on JSC & 69% on Irib with pics is amazing big ups waiting for your reply thanks.viva Fta.
I am using 69x ii and wizitech 8040Hd premier.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
kyleege: I am using 69x ii and wizitech 8040Hd premier.
do u receive all irib chanelz in ur 4699xii decoder
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kd10: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
@kyleege i ask cus am hitting 68% on jsc with 1M but i know that Irib will not pop green.it comes & go red at once though my major problem is space for 1.8M dish so lastweek i bot original Euroster Single soluction ES-21plus 17.k C lnb. for me i beileve it will boost my signal more than the Strong 15.k am currently using but all to no avail & the worst is that all the horizontal tips on 20e was red while only Vertical was Green but when i change it back to strong it all green any explanations?tx
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Why2k(m): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Guys, is multi tv not show any FTA games.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Ball22: do u receive all irib chanelz in ur 4699xii decoder
yes bro its loud and clear on 69xii
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
i want to add RDV and MBC to my multi tv... Is CNN,AIT and setanta africa recieveable on any of this?.. Also which match can i watch on MBC and RDV.. Please i need urgent answer cos am abt to call installer now..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why2k: Guys, is multi tv not show any FTA games.
multi tv only show epl on saturday 4.pm.. I dnt think they will air UCL this season..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bounju(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls I need an installer in Abuja who can track Jsc sport +1 - +10 4 me in Gwagwalada.....u can contact me on 08032416529 pls it urgent.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by manyax(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
which fta channel is going to show ghana vs zambia 2014 world qualifier this friday ?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
manyax: which fta channel is going to show ghana vs zambia 2014 world qualifier this friday ?
Gtv on multi tv
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
some1 shud attend to me nah..i want to add RDV and MBC to
my multi tv... Is CNN,AIT and
setanta africa recieveable on
any of this?.. Also which
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer cos am abt to
call installer now..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by iykmora(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2013
^^^
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Adewunmis(m): 2:54am On Sep 04, 2013
bounju: Pls I need an installer in Abuja who can track Jsc sport +1 - +10 4 me in Gwagwalada.....u can contact me on 08032416529 pls it urgent.
if u can pay my transport n workmanship i wil come.let discuss on phone cal dis no 07085914776 or mail@adewunmikaseem@gmail.com.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mayamiko(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2013
i want to buy new reciever so whch one should i go for the one that can recieve ting package and edit biss key becoz strong decoders are not avlable in malawi?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2013
.i want to add RDV and
MBC to
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by IT4ALL: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2013
R2bees: some1 shud attend to me nah..i want to add RDV and MBC to
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer cos am abt to
call installer now..
where r u guy?....я̩̥̊ u in ib?...call me on 08038011571...i will assit u...
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2013
no,am in ebonyi.. Is CNN,Ait and setanta still FTA?.. Also are they on d same package with RDV
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by UncleSmart: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2013
R2bees: .i want to add RDV and
MBC to
match can i watch on MBC
and RDV.. Please i need
urgent answer

sorry if its not urgent as you want.
RDV is on 16 East which you can tract with AIT, CNN on 17 East with one LNB.
For the MBC and Setanta Africa you can get them on 36 East on DSTV position.

For which type of matches you can watch on MBC and RDV, nobody can give 100% info about that because we are not their staff and even if some of us might be, things changes for example, we might say they show weekend matches for now and tomorrow things changes and they don't air any match again so you will not come and blame anybody that say this is the type of match they will air.
hope this help. God bless you sir.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Profchicky: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2013
R2bees: no,am in ebonyi.. Is CNN,Ait and setanta still FTA?.. Also are they on d same package with RDV
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2013
UncleSmart:

sorry if its not urgent as you want.
RDV is on 16 East which you can tract with AIT, CNN on 17 East with one LNB.
For the MBC and Setanta Africa you can get them on 36 East on DSTV position.

For which type of matches you can watch on MBC and RDV, nobody can give 100% info about that because we are not their staff and even if some of us might be, things changes for example, we might say they show weekend matches for now and tomorrow things changes and they don't air any match again so you will not come and blame anybody that say this is the type of match they will air.
hope this help. God bless you sir.
bless you too. Exatly wat i want.. Thanks.. I hav two 60cm dish and 4669xii.. Am i gud to go?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by UncleSmart: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2013
R2bees: bless you too. Exatly wat i want.. Thanks.. I hav two 60cm dish and 4669xii.. Am i gud to go?
You are good to go for those channels you mentioned above but some other entertaining channels might be missing on 16 and 17E but not your RDV and ait. Bless you
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2013
mayamiko: i want to buy new reciever so whch one should i go for the one that can recieve ting package and edit biss key becoz strong decoders are not avlable in malawi?
Get yourself Fortecstar FSHD 4700 or better still enjoy Fortecstar FSHD 4900. When you get hold of one tell me for the rest. These receivers are readily available in LL @ around 35 grand.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
mayamiko: i want to buy new reciever so whch one should i go for the one that can recieve ting package and edit biss key becoz strong decoders are not avlable in malawi?
malawi?cheesy cheesy cheesy ...saturday tinz.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
naijaobi:
malawi?cheesy cheesy cheesy ...saturday tinz.
grin... Hehehehe! Calabar or Kalaba bro! Welcome us bro!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pidzo: grin... Hehehehe! Calabar or Kalaba bro! Welcome us bro!
yes bro...its calabar.. U guys are welcm cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.