Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (4568 Views)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by wonlasewonimi: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
If anything happen to this guy...they will lose; if they leave him alone, they will still lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by jeff1607(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
tithing or not, what bothers me is pastors having or keeping properties or things that or would be inherited
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by jeff1607(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
tithing or not, what bothers me is pastors having or keeping properties or things that or would be inherited

if the missionaries had done what the so called pastors do now, they won't be where they are now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by ibedun: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
datproject:
Op, enough is enough on this issue, remove the log on your own eyes first before you complaint about others. Have you done more good than them? If Dangote likes, he can buy 10, if it is what he needs at the moment, after all, he owns many trucks because he needs them for his business. Somebody who owns 4 jets has a reason best known to him for having 4 jets, stop criticizing blindly. Are you more learned than member of his church that you are now becoming advocate for them. Are there not charterd acountants, auditors, lawyers, engineers, doctors and professors who are far more learned, exposed and wiser than yourself? If the church money is used for personal purpose, do you think elders will just keep quiet. Has any member of his church ever accused him that he stole their money to buy jets? Is your own money missing and later found out to be stolen by the same man of God. If you have any evidence of fraud dealing, why not go with your evidences to efcc or law court and charge him to court instead of exposing your ignorance on social media. People like you will be happy because you are telling immoral people what they want to hear and you are calling it 'truth'. Believe me, you are abusing the word 'truth', you are being used by the devil indirectly to discourage gullible people/Christians in the last days while you think you are offering service for God. If you are envy of their successes, you better find out 'how' through humility. Do you know how many people these men of God have provided job for? Were you there when they gave there food and empty their accounts through faith to feed strangers. Is it because they are trying to follow biblical instruction by not listing publicly people they are helping and those they have helped that you are giving them another nams? Please, ask questions if you lack wisdom in certain areas before you come online to show your ignorance. Leave their judgement to God that call them, things of the spirit can never be understood by canal people. Before you accuse of others, put yourself on the scale first. Most times we accuse of others while we fail in the same thing we accuse others of. It is better to remove the log in your own eyes first!

Dead brain, sheeple free yourself!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Sultannayef: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
uzobaby:
Freeze you did not read what Abioye wrote concerning Oyedepos renovation of the school in his town and how he has been paying the salary of 20 teachers in same school for years. .this is just little of so many he does but chooses not to loud it..what have you done for your own immediate community? ?who has ever testified of being a beneficiary of your philanthropy?

Shut up and receive some sense!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by chukagora(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Repentance is all we need.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
rogers407:
so who does the pastor pay tithe to? abi they are above the tithing law?

Go back and read your bible.

Who does the levites pay tithes to
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Shataap there!

You are talking nonsense. Later you all will complain Muslims want to islamize Nigeria and you can't help people in your local church but extort them.

I don't worship pastors, I serve and worship the living God

1. How many school has freeze or cold or freezer built
2. What are his impact on his community
3. How many people gas he employed

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by LordIsaac(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
One day soon, Africa will be rid of false prophets. I know his life and that of Christ are miles apart. It is not rocket science. And I have noticed a violent streak in his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
engineerboat:

He does not need to do any of that, he is saying the truth. Churches don't help their poor members but instead the pastors compete who buys the better private jet.

Don't vouch for anyone but yourself.
Don't worship them but God almighty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Shataap there!

You are talking nonsense. Later you all will complain Muslims want to islamize Nigeria and you can't help people in your local church but extort them.

I don't worship pastors, I serve and worship the living God

T
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
FrancisDiote:

He does not need to do any of that, he is saying the truth. Churches don't help their poor members but instead the pastors compete who buys the better private jet.

Did any church member says he's paying tithes to Pastor.

But to God.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
people just write just for writting sake.

1. Did any member complain to freeze or freezer
2. Whoever is paying titthe do so To God amd not to anyman
3. Why leave the Pastor with God alone.

4. Is Freeze or freezer God.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
I pay my titthe to God and God is blessing me in return.

So what's the noise about.

Make una go find something to do jare
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
engineerboat:

Did any church member says he's paying tithes to Pastor.

But to God.
You are right here
But all he is saying and am supporting is that churches should give back tremendously to her congregation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

See the garbage you wrote..How many youths have they given jobs?
The one wey pain me pass be say sum pipo go leave dem house clean church early morning sum go do security ad ushering under hot sun, dem nogo pay dem shi shi..
So which job dem don provide?

Wetin im dey use 4 private jet do..Im wan fly dem go heaven?
Why not pack all the youths in your community or your jobless family member to them to give job to you because you are jobless? When has the sole responsibility of church turned to job creation. Do the church look like a ministry of labour to you? If you are jobless, why not channel your frustration to your government or elected political office holders? If church provides job for youths or not, what is your business about that? must they come to your bedroom to give you breakdown of how many youths they have employed or how church administration is run or are you expecting the church to post the names of people they have helped on social media for them to receive your praise? How many ushers, cleaners or securities (that pained you pass) as you claimed have cried to you that they were not paid by the church after they were hired? If they exist, how many have you helped yourself?, how many have you provided shelter for? otherwise, believe me , you are worse and more guilty of what you are accusing others of. We only rush to accuse others when ourselves are worse than the worst.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
factsandfigures:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey despite the fact that horses and chariots was the private jet if his time. Jesus rode on a donkey which was the means of transportation by the poor in his days. Jesus lived a simple unassuming life. Can we say the same of our modern pastors today? They used our tithes to buy private jets while we trekked. They used our money to build schools that we cannot afford to send our children to. They threatened us with hell fire when we complain. This robbery is hotter than hell fire. Our mumu Don do..............My pastor should also sow seeds into our accounts.

Mr fact and figure, if Jesus rode a donkey in his time, what stops you from riding the same donkey today including all your family members? Are you not a christian as well as you mentioned...my pastor..? Is Jesus for only pastors and not for you? If you ever prayed for God to provide bysicle/motorcycle/motor to you instead of donkey that Jesus rode, then, believe me, you are a deceiver and you are worse. Remove the log in your own eyes first, then reformat your brain to default mode so that you will stop thinking upside down.

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
maslong:

little by little many will join.
I my self have stop giving even a kobo, to those criminals, rather I give it to a charity organization.
But sha the eye wey my pastor de take look mi eh, hmmmm well e no cosin mi.
broda I support you 100 percent...don't tithe to them....tithe to the hopeless and homeless...give them hope.....as daddy freeze clearly stated and I quote "they do not have any business or own any businesses yet they re getting richer...it is at the expense of the people and the poor followers tithing...brother pls open ur eyes and see....Daredevil is blind...but he is the best fighter and still the devil of hells kitchen...then we that ve eyes nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Sultannayef post=62684251]

Shut up and receive some sense!![/quote did I talk or type? oya receive the sense....
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

does that make it biblical for him to receive tithes?
tithing is biblical...Melchizedek as a priest of God received tithe. .so same the present day priests can equally do same
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by ricksun: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
The bible itself is very clear; "my people perish for lack of knowledge". How do you explain a pastor having 4 private jet? how many private jet do bill gate, amerson, mark zuckerburg. and our own dangote has? what is he doing with 4 private jet when there are large number of his congregation that barely have good food to eat... Some people in this life have choosing to be perpetually blind to the truth. I pity my generation. Apostle paul in all his teachings and letters never asked anyone to pay tithe. all the disciples of Jesus never talked about tithe,. even Jesus our lord whom we follow never mentioned it rather he will tell u to go and sell what you have and share to the poor. where then do we get this teaching of paying tithe? If he says he did not come to abolish the law but to rearrange it, y then do we dwell so much on old testament n forget the teachings of Christ himself? We need to sit up in this country and stop being mayopic....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
datproject:

Mr fact and figure, if Jesus rode a donkey in his time, what stops you from riding the same donkey today including all your family members? Are you not a christian as well as you mentioned...my pastor..? Is Jesus for only pastors and not for you? If you ever prayed for God to provide bysicle/motorcycle/motor to you instead of donkey that Jesus rode, then, believe me, you are a deceiver and you are worse. Remove the log in your own eyes first, then reformat your brain to default mode so that you will stop thinking upside down.
From your various responses, I can see that you lacked basic decorum and sorry to say you are highly uncultured . Must you used vulgar language to articulate your points? What are you afraid of that you hide under rascality and obstinatism to divert attention from your very obvious lack of sound reasoning ability? The questions is : Are these pastors following the footsteps of Jesus Christ? Reading through all your posts, it is either you are one of those rouge pastors ripping off their sheeps or one of the gullible sheeps. Either way the Bible has already said it that peoples will perish becsuse of lack of knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by rusher14: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
uzobaby:
tithing is biblical...Melchizedek as a priest of God received tithe. .so same the present day priests can equally do same

If they ask you who Melchizedek is now you will start blabbing.

Don't you have common sense?

A pastor in South Africa showed us his selfie in heaven should we wait for angels to tell us he's a fraudster?

All the spaces for industrial estates in Ojota / Oregun road were sold to churches who even started receiving gate fees yet you wonder why there's unemployment and why crime rises in exponential proportion to the proliferation of churches.

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Alashi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=datproject post=62686164]
Why not pack all the youths in your community or your jobless family member to them to give job to you because you are jobless? When has the sole responsibility of church turned to job creation. Do the church look like a ministry of labour to you? If you are jobless, why not channel your frustration to your government or elected political office holders? If church provides job for youths or not, what is your business about that? must they come to your bedroom to give you breakdown of how many youths they have employed or how church administration is run or are you expecting the church to post the names of people they have helped on social media for them to receive your praise? How many ushers, cleaners or securities (that pained you pass) as you claimed have cried to you that they were not paid by the church after they were hired? If they exist, how many have you helped yourself?, how many have you provided shelter for? otherwise, believe me , you are worse and more gu
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
One thing is obvious, the church has deviated

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by omodave(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
uzobaby:
Freeze you did not read what Abioye wrote concerning Oyedepos renovation of the school in his town and how he has been paying the salary of 20 teachers in same school for years. .this is just little of so many he does but chooses not to loud it..what have you done for your own immediate community? ?who has ever testified of being a beneficiary of your philanthropy?
Nor mind am make him carry person mata for head
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:
They stand tall on pulpits high. Armed with mesmerizing words which they spit out from their LYING lips.

In white regalia they are dresssed. An outward show of their being PURE.

PURITANS............!? Isn't it all but PRETENCE that they are UNSTAINED, SAINTS?

Hmm.........In TRUTH, they are men of the UNDERWORLD. Living for the VANITIES of a FLEETING WORLD. These are DEVILS masqurading as MEN OF GOD.

Not to the path of SALVATION they lead souls but to the gates of their own selfish ends. PARADISE IS LOST. OH! WHAT A GREAT LOSS.

"Denounce the world!" "Denounce the world!" "Paradise is for the poor!" "Denounce the world" "I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a RICH MAN to enter the kingdom of God". "Denounce the world".

Rhetorics by these 'MEN OF GOD' on pulpits high. 

Telling with their SILVER TONGUE what their hearts detest not "Denounce the world". In TRUTH these so called MEN OF GOD are they ones MOST IN LOVE with the vain, vanities of our fleeting world, which themselves have NOT DENOUNCED. Enriching themselves with Silver and Gold. Enjoying Illicit sexual pleaures with women, married, spinters, widows and divorced and more than enough wine they get in supply which never siezes, a refreshment for the flesh.

Between their Rhetorics and Reality in the MIRROR OF TRUTH is their image of course which doesn't reflect their SAY as one who WALKS their own TALK. "Denounce the world!" "Denounce the world!".    

"Let your YES be YES and your NO be NO, what ever is more than these is from the EVIL ONE". The book of Matthew recorded so as been taught by a GREAT TEACHER of TRUTH Jesus Christ the son of Mary.

But NOT these so called MEN OF GOD on pulpit high in their TEMPLE OF FRAUD. Their "YES" is never "YES". And so for sure they are from the EVIL ONE whose TWO-FACE is MASKED with the hypocritical doctrine: "Do as I say and not as I do" FVCKING HYPOCRITES!!!.  

Overly obsessed they are with the glittering chattles of deception of our deceiving world.  Seducing them from fulfiling their pledge in the drama of our everday life. EXHORBIRANTLY they live, an EXPENSIVE TASTE via EXPLOITATION of the GULLIBLE they call "THE SHEEP".

Is a sheep not a DULL animal!? 

PRIEST OF LIES, PREACHERS OF FALSEHOOD, PROPHETS OF DOOM. They keep selling their souls for PALTRY GAINS. Which they themselves know or should know inevitably leads to ENDLESS PAIN in the BLAZING FLAME.

Have you ever been told about an old wise saying: "A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN GOLD?"

Lo and behold that VIRTUE "a good name" so PLAIN and SIMPLE, a BEAUTY of the GARDEN, an allurement which can't be bought. Even if you have bags of gold bars and silver coins and willing to pay threefolds more. NEVER WILL IT BE SOLD because a good name is not for sale.

Anyone who sell their name, never had a GOOD NAME.

Have you seen an HONEST MAN? How his GOOD NAME shines from SEVEN HEAVENS above. Good men shall always be remembered as a blessing for their being SINCERE IN HONESTY. Their "YES" is their "YES" and their "NO" is their "NO". They WALK their TALK and practice what they preach.

Priest, Pastors of the TEMPLES OF FRAUD. Go into your praying chambers and ponder. IS FRAUD AMUSING? Oh, you are laughing "hahahahaha......and sober not?!!!"  VANITY REMAINS TO THEM A THING OF PRIDE.

"Pure and undefiled religion before God is this: to visit orphans and widows in their troubles, and keep one-self unspotted from the world" The Epistle of James 1:27.

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by SIRmanjar(m): 3:46am On Nov 25, 2017
datproject:

Why not pack all the youths in your community or your jobless family member to them to give job to you because you are jobless? When has the sole responsibility of church turned to job creation. Do the church look like a ministry of labour to you? If you are jobless, why not channel your frustration to your government or elected political office holders? If church provides job for youths or not, what is your business about that? must they come to your bedroom to give you breakdown of how many youths they have employed or how church administration is run or are you expecting the church to post the names of people they have helped on social media for them to receive your praise? How many ushers, cleaners or securities (that pained you pass) as you claimed have cried to you that they were not paid by the church after they were hired? If they exist, how many have you helped yourself?, how many have you provided shelter for? otherwise, believe me , you are worse and more guilty of what you are accusing others of. We only rush to accuse others when ourselves are worse than the worst.
Another bag of garbage..your problem is stupidity..you where the one that said if we know how many pipu they have provided jobs in the first garbage you wrote...I made it clear to you they dont provide any job.you come reply me with dis crap..

Mumu pikin how many jobs dem don provide?Abi you be pastor pikin?
Point of correction i ad my household have helpd pipu more than those celebrity pastor u worship....To the point of sheltering strangers..So i have evry right to criticize them if they do wrong.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by engineerboat(m): 3:48am On Nov 25, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Who tells you.

Will the church be announcing about what it did for its member's.

When they are not EFCC media-trial agency
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by excel123: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Geesaintagape: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Please daddy freeze may God keep u.
I'm doing free the sheeple movt here.
Also waiting for d debate as said by suleman
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
rusher14:

If they ask you who Melchizedek is now you will start blabbing.

Don't you have common sense?

A pastor in South Africa showed us his selfie in heaven should we wait for angels to tell us he's a fraudster?

All the spaces for industrial estates in Ojota / Oregun road were sold to churches who even started receiving gate fees yet you wonder why there's unemployment and why crime rises in exponential proportion to the proliferation of churches.
choosing to stand on what you believe doesn't mean you are more sensible than others. ..soooooioooo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'if You Are RCCG, You Were Founded By Josiah Akindayomi'- BISHOP KUKAH / Pics Of Bishop Oyedepo Canaancity Massive Estate Ota / Listening Into Others Prayers In Church. Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.