Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown (1641 Views)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / You Don't Believe Covid 19 Is In Nigeria, But Why Are You Still Wearing Mask? / Medical Lab Technician Kills Patient While Pretending To Be A Dental Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Priscy01(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
According to mirror.co.uk Mexican nurse, Yazmin Dominguez, had just said her vows when she was alerted to an urgent medical problem with one of her patients, Daily Mirror reports.

She made her excuses to her new husband and guests and rushed to the patient’s bedside. Mrs Dominguez was pictured still in her wedding dress, giving her patient an injection.

Unfazed by the medical emergency, she then returned to celebrate with friends and family on a ranch in the town of Paraiso, Tabasco.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nurse-leaves-her-own-wedding-to-tend-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Kowor(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
When you love what you do.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is she the only working nurse in that town?

I mean this is nice and all don't get me wrong but I bet she will leave her husband while making love one day and rush to go attend to a patient. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by NairalandCS(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
So she left her own wedding to tend to a patient blockos ? Abi na wetin she dey find down there.

Na wa. undecided

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by MhizzAJ(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice
But there is time for everything
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by AntiWailer: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
I dnt trust bloggers.

That might be a movie Scene.

Besides the story does not make any sense at all.

Nurses do shift. So will they call her when she is off duty ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Agadsman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can not happen in naija. Nice one.
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by IAMSASHY(f): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
undecided d tittle of d movie pls, wl like 2 watch it
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
I dnt trust bloggers.

So youbtheg watch those kind movies shocked
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by yanabasee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
I dnt trust bloggers.

I don't trust them either.....
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by H2Ossss(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
hahahaha... false story or movie
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by UbanmeUdie: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

The story is genuinely fake!

However, overzealousness is foolishness and not bravery.
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Hector09(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nairaland is now boring with some silly news, maybe she is d only nurse in that hospital right, or is the management of d hospital nt aware of her wedding
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Mufasa27(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
Is she the only working nurse in that town?

I mean this is nice and all don't get me wrong but I bet she will leave her husband while making love one day and rush to go attend to a patient. undecided
She want a media attention and she got it!

Even a dunce knows, this was staged
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
this can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
bloggers can lie for d fun of it,
no be pesin bedroom b diz
CHAI!!!

Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by joseo: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian nurse that will insult on top of ur money with beg.....hope they are learning.
Re: Nurse Leaves Own Wedding To Tend To Patient While Still Wearing Her Wedding Gown by ikemesit4477: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Priscy01:
According to mirror.co.uk Mexican nurse, Yazmin Dominguez, had just said her vows when she was alerted to an urgent medical problem with one of her patients, Daily Mirror reports.

She made her excuses to her new husband and guests and rushed to the patient’s bedside. Mrs Dominguez was pictured still in her wedding dress, giving her patient an injection.

Unfazed by the medical emergency, she then returned to celebrate with friends and family on a ranch in the town of Paraiso, Tabasco.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nurse-leaves-her-own-wedding-to-tend-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
God bless her! But these cannot happen in Nigeria! Naija nurse's are something else!

(1) (Reply)

4 LUTH Doctors Now On Isolation Over Death Of Coronavirus Patient Who Lied / Main Reasons Why Young Women Boobs Sag Early (saggy Bwess) / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.