Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! (1867 Views)

Who Can Developed App Just Like Whatsapp? / Who Wants To Own An Android App Like Whatsapp And Make Money? Enter! / Owning Your Own Messaging Platform Like Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is real.
Own An Android Application like WhatsApp for just #2,500!
Relax!
You're to just tell me what name you want and it will be done. You will see your app before you pay!
Its unlimited, so keep applying!
Interested?
wilsonmvictor@gmail.com.
www.victorwilsononline.cf.
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by johnnyn1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
too good to be true is a Scam.... beware!!!
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
johnnyn1:
too good to be true is a Scam.... beware!!!
Hmm, you're getting your app before you pay, and its a scam?
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
PrinceWilson24:
This is real.
Own An Android Application like WhatsApp for just #2,500!
Relax!
You're to just tell me what name you want and it will be done. You will see your app before you pay!
Its unlimited, so keep applying!
Interested?
wilsonmvictor@gmail.com.
www.victorwilsononline.cf.
Show us an app you have built,,, Better go to school and learn than being a Fraudster,
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by W3lord: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
But he said get the app before payment.
Why call him scam?
If he chooses to charge cheap it's no mans business
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
kingdoncome:

Show us an app you have built,,, Better go to school and learn than being a Fraudster,
Perhaps you said all that because you are ignorant of the way things have so far gone on the internet today.
Anyway, visit www.dusternchat.cf to download my app and get one like that for me before you pay for it. Of course, you are getting your application before you pay.
You may be a programmer but you are not aware of how easy it is to build an application and then store it for easy cloning.
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2017
It has all the features of WhatsApp except Video and Audio calling (because of space) but it has video and status upload, pictures upload, smileys, file attachments, and things that WhatsApp have (registeration with phone numbers, receiving alert of messages in the phone window).
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by 3html: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2017
I need an app like jamb cbt practice app
Re: This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
3html:
I need an app like jamb cbt practice app
call or whatsapp me 08138833783

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal / Dear Bloggers, How Do I Improve My Alexa Ranking? / Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.