Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Breaking Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Hearts (667 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Hearts by iamsammie(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
How do you break up with with a girl who wouldn't take a hint undecided

You keep telling her that you not ready to settle down but she insist that she can't and won't leave you. She claims she will wait for you till you are ready undecided

Who does that undecided
Re: Breaking Hearts by MissWrite(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
A girl who's in love does that. How many years of her life have you wasted so far? I'm trying to understand why she's clinging on to you despite your obvious disrespect.
Re: Breaking Hearts by gabinogem(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol...go & report her now to the police before we hear say an obsessed girlfriend stabs boyfriend to death.
Re: Breaking Hearts by iamsammie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:
A girl who's in love does that. How many years of her life have you wasted so far?
Just 18 months, and I'm seriously considering her and trying to let her go so people wouldn't say I'm the one that tied her down but she's not having any of it. She wants to wait for me
Re: Breaking Hearts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:
A girl who's in love does that. How many years of her life have you wasted so far?

Jumping into gender biased conclusions without having a full understanding of the matter is a serious problem. Why are you quick to assume that they have been in a relationship for a very long period of time that would amount to "wasting the girl's time?" And even if they have been in a long relationship, doesn't the guy have the right to decide when he wants to get married and to whom?
Re: Breaking Hearts by MissWrite(f): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
iamsammie:

Just 18 months, and I'm seriously considering her and trying to let her go so people wouldn't say I'm the one that tied her down but she's not having any of it. She wants to wait for me

Depending on her age right now, 18 months may not be "just 18 months". If you know what I mean. Anyway, I recommend you be straight with her. Don't insinuate anything. Tell her that you do not see a future with her, and don't give her any glimmer of hope to cling on to. If you tell her you aren't ready, she would think time is the issue. And it clearly isn't. Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind.
Re: Breaking Hearts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
iamsammie:
How do you break up with with a girl who wouldn't take a hint undecided

You keep telling her that you not ready to settle down but she insist that she can't and won't leave you. She claims she will wait for you till you are ready undecided

Who does that undecided
Maybe you have gone and promised her marriage, she gave you all-access pass to the cookie and now you are back to your senses and realized that you are just a broke ass niggggger.
I feel sorry for her cry
Now who are you leaving her for
Re: Breaking Hearts by MissWrite(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
XML33:

Jumping into gender biased conclusions without having a full understanding of the matter is a serious problem. Why are you quick to assume that they have been in a relationship for a very long period of time that would amount to "wasting the girl's time?" And even if they have been in a long relationship, doesn't the guy have the right to decide when he wants to get married and to whom?

Abeg just dump your issues somewhere far away from me. I'm not in the mood.
Re: Breaking Hearts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:

Abeg just dump your issues somewhere far away from me. I'm not in the mood.

Don't give me that attitude. When you post something stupid and worthy of criticism, you should be ready to either sufficiently defend it or concede to the fact that your are a peddler of inherently stupid opinions. Responding the way you did just shines more light on your stupidity.
Re: Breaking Hearts by ibkayee(f): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:

Depending on her age right now, 18 months may not be "just 18 months". If you know what I mean. Anyway, I recommend you be straight with her. Don't insinuate anything. Tell her that you do not see a future with her, and don't give her any glimmer of hope to cling on to. If you tell her you aren't ready, she would think time is the issue. And it clearly isn't. Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind.
This

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Is A Great Artist With A Worse Personality – Yemi Alade / Ladies: How To Know When He Is Emotionally Unavailable / Why Do Guys Favor Girls More Than Their Fellow Guy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.