Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pls I Need Help Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help Muslims (2481 Views)

Religious Tolerance In Action Christians Help Muslims (pic) / Article From Islam.com To Help Muslims Appreciate Islam / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Portgas(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Edu3Again post=62681060]
Before you make the greatest mistake of ur life read this

Mohammed cannot be in heaven, if he was he would know and say so.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"(MUSLIMS).

He cannot be a prophet either as a prophet will know that after serving God,
that heaven is a reward.

But Mohammed says he does not know where he will go, neither him nor his followers musmlims.

Unlike Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of his disciples

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even Christains have a promise of heaven, so we dont need to blow people up to make heaven.

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

No wonder muslims heap peace on mohammed, they know he is not in heaven.

Meanwhile Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a CHILD IS BORN unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

Jesus has so much peace, that he gives us.
So while you are giving the dead mohammed peace.

The living Jesus gives us peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you

You cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

JESUS IS SUPERIOR

[/quote

Spare us this loog and boring post... its ur problem..... but can I ask you something...
Do u know that Jesus was a Muslim.... he is a messenger of Allah.... all the prophets in the bible are prophets of Allah ... And Muhammad is the last and the best of the prophets.... So he is superior to Isa (Jesus) so believe me when I say this.... I believe in Jesus .... and the bible is an Islamic book... the ( Ataurah)
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:

Saul wrote the Manual you use.
I'm not talking about the original books given to the prophets.

Where did I say every Jew was a Muslim? Liar.
You mean PUAL wrote the manual you Muslims try by all means to fix fasle prophet muharmad inside?

Paul wrote the Old Testament and New too.

iamgenius:

Coz they are all Muslims.
Who is the lair now?

No matter how hard you tried, you can never out lie False Prophet muharmmad, but you can try.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Edu3Again: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Portgas:
Spare us this loog and boring post... its ur problem..... but can I ask you something...
Do u know that Jesus was a Muslim.... he is a messenger of Allah.... all the prophets in the bible are prophets of Allah ... And Muhammad is the last and the best of the prophets.... So he is superior to Isa (Jesus) so believe me when I say this.... I believe in Jesus .... and the bible is an Islamic book... the ( Ataurah)

How can Jesus who performed miracles be a messenger of a miracless allah?

Jesus saves allah cannot

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Why then do you claim the Jewish Propjets who were the descendants of Isaac?
they are all ours, remember they were prophets from Allah and Muslims are brothers moreover they were from the same descendant, Abraham. May the peace and blessing of Allah be on All of them.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
they are all ours, remember they were prophets from Allah and Muslims are brothers moreover they were from the same descendant, Abraham. May the peace and blessing of Allah be on All of them.
From how many sides of the mouth are you even speaking from? Abeg, you Muslims are confused.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

From how many sides of the mouth are you even speaking from? Abeg, you Muslims are confused.

don't be confuse, All the prophet of God were Muslims. Christianity is never a religion from God.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
don't be confuse, All the prophet of God were Muslims. Christianity is never a religion from God.
Can you read? Did you see Christianity in my post? I asked about the Jews, not Christians.

At what point in History did the descendants of the Muslim Jewish prophets turned away from Islam to Judaism?

Is this too hard to understand?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Portgas:
[/quote]

Okay fine, Jesus was a Muslim.

Now can you tell me Why the Jews tried to kill him?

And, why did allah steal him away from the Jews deceiving everyone to believe he was crucified.

Who was the man who allah replaced on the cross?

What was the man's crimes?

Why didn't allah heal mumarmad when he ate poisoned goat meat, even when angel jibril interceded for him?

why didn't allah save muhammed from Safiya's poisoned meat?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Portgas:
[/quote]
This your vote on superiority, do you adjudge it based on the time people were born, or by what they did?

Now let's consider who Jesus was and what he did and who muhammed was and what he did, then we will leave the readers to make up their minds as to who the superior one is.

JESUS was born of a virgin. Even your koran says so.

Muhammed was not.

Jesus preached love.

Muhammad preach hate.

Jesus forgave sins, and let sinners go free.

Muhammad commanded sinners to be stoned to dead.

Jesus fed the hungry.

Muhammad stole the food of the hungry by carrying out Raids upon raids on unsuspecting villagers.

Jesus says, love your neighbour and give to your enemies,

Muhammad says, kill your enemies and seize their goods.

Jesus performed innumerable miracles.

The only miracle Muhammed performed was asking people to drink Camel's piss.

Jesus, walked on the Sea, raised the dead, healed the leprous people, cast out demons from people.

Muhammed was placed under a curse by a sorcerer which made him see things and think he had done things when he hadn't done them. Is this a prophet? You mean, a man who was talking to God every time could be placed under a curse by a native doctor?

That sorcerer and Muhammad who was more powerful?

Jesus never even married.

muhammed married 11 wives and had uncountable prostitutes he slept with and slaves he captured during his raids.

He raped women freely.

He was a sex maniac who had the strength of 30 men to have sex.

If he wasn't stealing and killing people, he was having sex.

He peeped and saw Zaid's (his son) wife naked, he lusted after her, conspired and had them divorced while he turned around and married her. What a prophet.

Muhammad was a thief,
A pathological lair.

An high way robber who raided towns and villages, killing and burning houses and stealing their goods, taking slaves and selling them. Libyans are proudly Muhammad's followers.

He raped a 9yrs old.

Pls mention one good and godly attribute of Muhammad the superior, lets see.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Can you read? Did you see Christianity in my post? I asked about the Jews, not Christians.

At what point in History did the descendants of the Muslim Jewish prophets turned away from Islam to Judaism?

Is this too hard to understand?
Judah is a name of a prophet from God he dose not came with any religion called Judaism it was the later people started calling them Judaism, but if you think otherwise show me were they were called Judaism in their book as a name of religion. they all brought Islam.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
Judah is a name of a prophet from God he dose not came with any religion called Judaism it was the later people started calling them Judaism, but if you think otherwise show me were they were called Judaism in their book as a name of religion. they all brought Islam.
See this Muslim. At what point in history did the Jews all rejected Islam? Tell me.

If Adam down to Abraham were Muslim, then their offspring definitely will follow with their beliefs system which would have been Islam, but they never did.

The koran claims these prophets were Muslims, but has no history or records of the activities of these men.

I may have been talking to a kid with a smart phone.

If you don't tell me When all the Jews rejected islam to form their own religion, then you shd know that satan lied to allah who lied to Muhammad who lied to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
If you have sense, you should have shown me from their book where it says they were muslims, not a rag tag incoherent book which was written by a man under a curse of the devil.

Muhammad who was possesses by demons told you 600 years after Christ had died that Jesus was a Muslim and some Biblical Characters were muslims and you believed and started killing people who say no.

How many Muslim Jews where in the Arabian Peninsula when Muhammad was born and began Islam?

Why did he kill 900 of them in one day?

Satan really helped that Muhammed.

It's only a fool who believe Muhammad to be prophet knowing a sorcerer was more powerful than him.

If a native doctor can cast a spell on Muhammad, between Muhammad and the native doctor, who will be called a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

See this Muslim. At what point in history did the Jews all rejected Islam? Tell me.

If Adam down to Abraham were Muslim, then their offspring definitely will follow with their beliefs system which would have been Islam, but they never did.

The koran claims these prophets were Muslims, but has no history or records of the activities of these men.

I may have been talking to a kid with a smart phone.

If you don't tell me When all the Jews rejected islam to form their own religion, then you shd know that satan lied to allah who lied to Muhammad who lied to you.
no Jew rejected Islam brother, at a different stages of Human advancement of social, spiritual, technological as wall as brain capacity of generation by generation develop and progresses God in His on mercy changes the prophet with different but similar task of worship to that generation and when that prophet dies another one is sent with similar task of worship,
but the last prophet of Allah (Muhammad)was the one that came with the complete form of worship of Allah and that was while the Jesus said in the Bible the he 'had many things to say but they could not bear it then, but when the comforter comes he shall guide them to all truth'.

these are basic worship all prophets; the most and first of all commandment of all the prophet was believes in ONE God and associate nothing with God, Abraham said this, Solomon said so, Moses said it, Jesus also said same and Muhammad was not left out from saying this,
secondly they all fasted and they pray as Muslim pray today, i,e bowing and prostrating in form of worship to Allah most high.

if you see any thing different or strange from the Jew today from form of basic worship as listed above is either innovation or innovation, they were all Muslim.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

If you have sense, you should have shown me from their book where it says they were muslims, not a rag tag incoherent book which was written by a man under a curse of the devil.

Muhammad who was possesses by demons told you 600 years after Christ had died that Jesus was a Muslim and some Biblical Characters were muslims and you believed and started killing people who say no.

How many Muslim Jews where in the Arabian Peninsula when Muhammad was born and began Islam?

Why did he kill 900 of them in one day?

Satan really helped that Muhammed.

It's only a fool who believe Muhammad to be prophet knowing a sorcerer was more powerful than him.

If a native doctor can cast a spell on Muhammad, between Muhammad and the native doctor, who will be called a prophet?
you don't need this, it shows your weakness.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
Muslim, you can never attempt answering those questions.

Move along o deceived soul.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
I pity your soul.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Muslim, you can never attempt answering those questions.

Move along o deceived soul.
I pity your soul
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
smoy:
I pity your soul
Gerarahia. a slave of a dead possessed terrorist.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
analize701:

Gerarahia. a slave of a dead possessed terrorist.
weak!
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
smoy:
No i definitely don't need it, but you do, because you are the deceived dead guy.

Receive Jesus now that is still day for the night comes when no man can do anything.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Maamin(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
smoy:

Stop disgracing yourself already, angry

Where is your evidence that Judah (Yehudah) was a prophet?
Is everyone in the biblical history now a prophet in Islam?

Where is your evidence that they all brought Islam?

Show me where this people were called Muslims in their book?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Portgas(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=analize701 post=62755453]
This your vote on superiority, do you adjudge it based on the time people were born, or by what they did?

Now let's consider who Jesus was and what he did and who muhammed was and what he did, then we will leave the readers to make up their minds as to who the superior one is.

JESUS was born of a virgin. Even your koran says so.

Muhammed was not.

Jesus preached love.

Muhammad preach hate.

Jesus forgave sins, and let sinners go free.

Muhammad commanded sinners to be stoned to dead.

Jesus fed the hungry.

Muhammad stole the food of the hungry by carrying out Raids upon raids on unsuspecting villagers.

Jesus says, love your neighbour and give to your enemies,

Muhammad says, kill your enemies and seize their goods.

Jesus performed innumerable miracles.

The only miracle Muhammed performed was asking people to drink Camel's piss.

Jesus, walked on the Sea, raised the dead, healed the leprous people, cast out demons from people.

Muhammed was placed under a curse by a sorcerer which made him see things and think he had done things when he hadn't done them. Is this a prophet? You mean, a man who was talking to God every time could be placed under a curse by a native doctor?

That sorcerer and Muhammad who was more powerful?

Jesus never even married.

muhammed married 11 wives and had uncountable prostitutes he slept with and slaves he captured during his raids.

He raped women freely.

He was a sex maniac who had the strength of 30 men to have sex.

If he wasn't stealing and killing people, he was having sex.

He peeped and saw Zaid's (his son) wife naked, he lusted after her, conspired and had them divorced while he turned around and married her. What a prophet.

Muhammad was a thief,
A pathological lair.

An high way robber who raided towns and villages, killing and burning houses and stealing their goods, taking slaves and selling them. Libyans are proudly Muhammad's followers.

He raped a 9yrs old.

Pls mention one good and godly attribute of Muhammad the superior, lets see.

[/quote.

A question pls...... Can you tell me of a place in the bible ..where the name JESUS was mentioned? But in the Quran... the name Muhammad was mentioned so many times......

You said that Jesus was born of a virgin....that's right it is in the Quran.... While the prophet Muhammad wasn't.... but.... how does that prove anything? what exactly are you proposing? .. Isa (Jesus) was born if a virgin his mother (maryam ) was given that life in her... but Isa (Jesus) wasn't a son of god... ( suratul ikhlas.. verse 3 says ( Lam Yalid wa lam you'lad) meaning "He didn't beget nor was He begotten" .

Where did you get that nonsense from? you said Muhammad preached hate? where exactly did you get this from.... cause last time I checked and the next time I check.... Our prophet preached nothing but love and brotherliness nothing even close to hate......

Prophet Muhammad wasn't the one who asked for sinners ( who committed adultery) to be stoned to death.. it was Allah who commanded that... and the prophet wasn't a god or anything... he was a slave of Allah sent to preach Islam......sins like murder and others were done to the perpetrator the same way it was done to the victim... while in sins like fornication , the fornicators were flogged 100 lashes of the cane .

Prophet Muhammad never carried out raids on unsuspecting ( innocent people). that was only done on the enemies of Islam... the kafiruns.. Which you are among..

I'll answer the rest....
and the prophet never raped a 9 years old girl..... he waited for her to mature ..... her name was Aisha.... he married her young but never touched her....
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Portgas:
[/quote]
A question pls...... Can you tell me of a place in the bible ..where the name JESUS was mentioned? But in the Quran... the name Muhammad was mentioned so many times......
You said that Jesus was born of a virgin....that's right it is in the Quran.... While the prophet Muhammad wasn't.... but.... how does that prove anything? what exactly are you proposing? .. Isa (Jesus) was born if a virgin his mother (maryam ) was given that life in her... but Isa (Jesus) wasn't a son of god... ( suratul ikhlas.. verse 3 says ( Lam Yalid wa lam you'lad) meaning "He didn't beget nor was He begotten" .
Where did you get that nonsense from? you said Muhammad preached hate? where exactly did you get this from.... cause last time I checked and the next time I check.... Our prophet preached nothing but love and brotherliness nothing even close to hate......
Prophet Muhammad wasn't the one who asked for sinners ( who committed adultery) to be stoned to death.. it was Allah who commanded that... and the prophet wasn't a god or anything... he was a slave of Allah sent to preach Islam......sins like murder and others were done to the perpetrator the same way it was done to the victim... while in sins like fornication , the fornicators were flogged 100 lashes of the cane .
Prophet Muhammad never carried out raids on unsuspecting ( innocent people). that was only done on the enemies of Islam... the kafiruns.. Which you are among..
I'll answer the rest....
and the prophet never raped a 9 years old girl..... he waited for her to mature ..... her name was Aisha.... he married her young but never touched her....
waited for her to mature to the age of 9? How old were you wen you had sex,9?

When i power my battery, i shall come back to you
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Maamin:

Stop disgracing yourself already, angry

calm down brother, attack approach for every thing is not the best, calm and let reason together. if you are ready i will be here
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Maamin(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
smoy:
calm down brother, attack approach for every thing is not the best, calm and let reason together. if you are ready i will be here

What attack?

Here are my questions again

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by fellowman: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
smoy:

have you ever thought about leaving your religion and see what will happen to you?

does your religion allow you to think properly or you're being brainwashed that you can't think for yourself.

only a cult will kill you I'd you try to leave, and how come you can't answer most of the questions about Muhammed especially the one he told his people to drink water filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads.

Do you Know Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was six years old.

Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girlfriends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
The parenthetical statement is not mine -- it's in the source Sahih al-Bukhari online, as you can see

So, from the two canonical hadiths just cited, we find that

1) when Aisha, at the age of nine lunar years, entered Muhammad's house as a bride, her dolls were still with her, and

2) playing with dolls is permitted only to prepubescent children.

And then of course there is the increasingly infamous Qur'an verse 65:4, which specifies a waiting period for prepubescent females to remarry after being divorced. A waiting period before remarriage is required only if the dissolved marriage was consummated. (See Quran 33:49 .) Thus Qur'an 65:4 assumes consummation with prepubescent girls.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by fellowman: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
anaLize701 take over
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Maamin:

What attack?

Here are my questions again

fair enough, Judah was not mentioned as prophet in the Bible but he was a pious man and leader of his tribe and his name was use when referring to combinations of tribes of Israelite and from his name Jew was gotten, so Judah was a name and from that Judaism was formed and it was never a religion.

your second question, not every one mention in the bible but only the one Qur'an mentioned or Muhammad (SAW) mentioned, or show in the Sirah (Islamic history).

before i will quote books for your on your last question let know what Islam means first; Islam means total submission to the will of God i.e anybody that follows God in accordance with the rules of God as brought by the prophets is called Muslim. second definition of Islam i.e direct translation of Islam means peace so in the summary of these 2 definition Islam means peace accrued by the submission to the will of God

now, we have 5 work mandatory for you to be called Muslim 1. Belief in One God only 2. perform prayer (bow and prostration to God only) 3. pay needy their dues 4. fasting and 5. pilgrimage.

from these u will now no that all the prophets (Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) of the Bible were Muslims because the all perform all this duties, thought all these might not complete during their time but they were given fraction of it but the coming of Muhammad then Islam was completed.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
fellowman:

have you ever thought about leaving your religion and see what will happen to you?

does your religion allow you to think properly or you're being brainwashed that you can't think for yourself.

only a cult will kill you I'd you try to leave, and how come you can't answer most of the questions about Muhammed especially the one he told his people to drink water filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads.

Do you Know Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was six years old.

Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girlfriends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
The parenthetical statement is not mine -- it's in the source Sahih al-Bukhari online, as you can see

So, from the two canonical hadiths just cited, we find that

1) when Aisha, at the age of nine lunar years, entered Muhammad's house as a bride, her dolls were still with her, and

2) playing with dolls is permitted only to prepubescent children.

And then of course there is the increasingly infamous Qur'an verse 65:4, which specifies a waiting period for prepubescent females to remarry after being divorced. A waiting period before remarriage is required only if the dissolved marriage was consummated. (See Quran 33:49 .) Thus Qur'an 65:4 assumes consummation with prepubescent girls.
if you wont your query answered be calm and rephrase your questions this time not with arrogance.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Maamin(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=smoy post=62819775]
fair enough, Judah was not mentioned as prophet in the Bible but he was a pious man and leader of his tribe and his name was use when referring to combinations of tribes of Israelite and from his name Jew was gotten, so Judah was a name and from that Judaism was formed and it was never a religion.

Judaism began even way before Judah, there are Jews by tribe and Jews by religion. Jews by religion or faith dated way back before Judah.

your second question, not every one mention in the bible but only the one Qur'an mentioned or Muhammad (SAW) mentioned, or show in the Sirah (Islamic history).

So why make every pious patriarchs prophet?, no evidence even in the quran to show that Judah was a prophet.

before i will quote books for your on your last question let know what Islam means first; Islam means total submission to the will of God i.e anybody that follows God in accordance with the rules of God as brought by the prophets is called Muslim. second definition of Islam i.e direct translation of Islam means peace so in the summary of these 2 definition Islam means peace accrued by the submission to the will of God

The monks knee and bow in more perfect state of Peace undecided...does that make them muslims? All the Prophets worshipped in synagogues and temple..not mosque..except the quran and Mohammed that claims that they were all Muslims no any other facts or evidence concerning this.

now, we have 5 work mandatory for you to be called Muslim 1. Belief in One God only 2. perform prayer (bow and prostration to God only) 3. pay needy their dues 4. fasting and 5. pilgrimage.

This is not enough reason to make one a Muslim

from these u will now no that all the prophets (Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) of the Bible were Muslims because the all perform all this duties, thought all these might not complete during their time but they were given fraction of it but the coming of Muhammad then Islam was completed.

Show me evidence in the scriptures of those prophets i.e (Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) where dey claimed and call themselves muslims.?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Maamin post=62822373][/quote]i don't know what is wrong with the quote, i cant quote you paragraph by paragraph.

your 1st parag; that is not true, Jacob is the Israel and the father of the Israelite who beget 12 sons among them was Judah and his kingdom became famous among his brothers, Moses came from this same Judah lineage because Levis was later path of Judah. this was the origin of Judaism, it is never a religion but a tribe. again if you think otherwise from their book show me where Judaism is called as their religion.

2nd parag; yes no evidence in the Qur'an of his prophet hood but he was a pious man who worshiped the religion of his father and forefather and because he was pious and good leader in the religion of monotheist of Abraham and other prophet he became reference name of a religion. Judaism was never a religion.

3rd parag. yes that made them Muslim because those are the form of worship for any prophet on this earth.

4th parag; that is just enough my brother nothing more

lastly if you wont to see where they perform all this act i will show it to you in the bible, one God, fast bow and pray even with ablution. this is Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope For Trump. Remember The Prophecies Of Late Kim Clement / The Truth And Lies Of The Churches / Should The Baby Resulting From A Rape Be Aborted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.