Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pls I Need Help Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help Muslims (2483 Views)

Religious Tolerance In Action Christians Help Muslims (pic) / Article From Islam.com To Help Muslims Appreciate Islam / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
smoy:
fair enough, Judah was not mentioned as prophet in the Bible but he was a pious man and leader of his tribe and his name was use when referring to combinations of tribes of Israelite and from his name Jew was gotten, so Judah was a name and from that Judaism was formed and it was never a religion.

your second question, not every one mention in the bible but only the one Qur'an mentioned or Muhammad (SAW) mentioned, or show in the Sirah (Islamic history).

before i will quote books for your on your last question let know what Islam means first; Islam means total submission to the will of God i.e anybody that follows God in accordance with the rules of God as brought by the prophets is called Muslim. second definition of Islam i.e direct translation of Islam means peace so in the summary of these 2 definition Islam means peace accrued by the submission to the will of God

now, we have 5 work mandatory for you to be called Muslim 1. Belief in One God only 2. perform prayer (bow and prostration to God only) 3. pay needy their dues 4. fasting and 5. pilgrimage.

from these u will now no that all the prophets (Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) of the Bible were Muslims because the all perform all this duties, thought all these might not complete during their time but they were given fraction of it but the coming of Muhammad then Islam was completed.

This ignorant boy is still calling Abraham a prophet. Pls mention one prophecy prophesied by Abraham.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
analize701:

This ignorant boy is still calling Abraham a prophet. Pls mention one prophecy prophesied by Abraham.
well done
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Maamin(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=smoy post=62823732]
i don't know what is wrong with the quote, i cant quote you paragraph by paragraph.

No problem

your 1st parag; that is not true, Jacob is the Israel and the father of the Israelite who beget 12 sons among them was Judah and his kingdom became famous among his brothers, Moses came from this same Judah lineage because Levis was later path of Judah. this was the origin of Judaism, it is never a religion but a tribe. again if you think otherwise from their book show me where Judaism is called as their religion.

Have you heard the saying that " all Jews are Israelite but not all Israelite are Jews "? Those are Jews by tribe. The once called Jews by faith or religion can be traced from Abraham.

2nd parag; yes no evidence in the Qur'an of his prophet hood but he was a pious man who worshiped the religion of his father and forefather and because he was pious and good leader in the religion of monotheist of Abraham and other prophet he became reference name of a religion. Judaism was never a religion.

Still no evidence that it was Islam either undecided

3rd parag. yes that made them Muslim because those are the form of worship for any prophet on this earth.

Lies.

4th parag; that is just enough my brother nothing more

More lies

lastly if you wont to see where they perform all this act i will show it to you in the bible, one God, fast bow and pray even with ablution. this is Islam.

Which of the Bible? Do you believe in it enough to quote from it? Remember you muslims claim it has been corrupted?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
smoy:
well done
Is it possible for you to answer even a single question? What kind of a muslim is this biko?

Adam was a prophet to islam, what was his prophecy?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=Maamin post=62828567][/quote]that was your biblical stories and your historian sites i used in answering u of the Judah and the Judaism but if you have contrary prove the provide the link.

well i gave u definitions of Islam and it pillars which all prophet upheld to as servant of God, but if you do not accept my view do your own research and stop following the teaching of churches which contradict that of Jesus. they were all Muslims.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by fellowman: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
smoy:
if you wont your query answered be calm and rephrase your questions this time not with arrogance.

I understand,it's very hard to defend a lie but let me add another truth here.

THE KORAN REVEALS THAT ALLAH IS LOWER THAN HIS CREATION

Twenty-four times in the Koran Allah swears by something other than himself: the angels, the winds, a mountain, a star, the sky, the sun and so on.. It is sort of like going to court as a witness and instead of swearing on the Bible or even the Koran, you would swear to tell the truth based on the authority of say, a fig tree or the earth.

In the Bible, the Lord God swears by Himself, the I Am.

Because there is nothing greater than him.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Maamin(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
smoy:
[s]that was your biblical stories and your historian sites i used in answering u of the Judah and the Judaism but if you have contrary prove the provide the link.

well i gave u definitions of Islam and it pillars which all prophet upheld to as servant of God, but if you do not accept my view do your own research and stop following the teaching of churches which contradict that of Jesus. they were all Muslims[/s].

You did not supply evidence from the scriptures those prophets you mentioned brought. So I can't take anything you wrote up there serious. undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by fellowman: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
smoy deep inside you know that, you have been lied to but you can't leave because your family will kill you grin grin

you have been lied to, if you can't defend your religion by giving simple answers then something is wrong, that's why Muhammad told you to fight Christians. so that the truth won't be revealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

W.F Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Will Take Many To Hell Fire / Nigerian Islamic Teacher Among 500 Most Influential Muslim Leaders In The World / God And Medicine: Which Is More Reliable And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.