Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React (654 Views)

Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Source :

[img]https://3.bp..com/-p_xVVq47iLQ/WhgxMSajmTI/AAAAAAAAN24/a-TAqC_5GrwKlm2rzRdpKlTeBLk8XXtDgCLcBGAs/s320/Teni%2Bentertainer.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Fargin crooner, Teni Entertainer is being called out by some Nigerians who find it inappropriate for the singer to announce on social media that she wrote Davido’s Like Dat which came out Friday, 24th of November.

The singer-songwriter who was recently signed to Dr. Dolor Entertainment revealed this yesterday, 23rd of November on Twitter and although some fans are congratulating her on this great achievement in her career, others are not as happy because they feel she should’ve allowed the Davido himself make the announcement rather than doing it.

Davido has not made any post concerning this information, but some tweeps who seem to have a close relationship with the songwriter are posting confirmation tweets which showed that they were there when the song was written.

But come to think of it, this is Teni’s way of appreciating Davido for giving her the opportunity to express her skills and just LIKE DAT we are loving the jamz! Well done Teni and kudos to Davido for always killing it.

See below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/teni-entertainer-claims-she-wrote-like.html

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
didn't he pay her?
Re: Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React by NairalandCS(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Teni Entertainer. This girl is good.

That her osadebe remix is just life.
Re: Teni Entertainer Claims She Wrote “like Dat” For Davido And Fans React by Amibranki(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls Who Is Teni?

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Recorded 90–100 Songs & Can Drop Two Albums Today – Paul Okoye Aka Rudeboy / Man Shares Story Of How Lady Insulted Him For Refusing To Have Sex With Him / “my Womb Is Ready” – Hot Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.