Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (34113 Views)

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
kikake:

RIP.

No good News, no progress, no development news, related to Orlu in six years. So so bad news. Google it. Only Orlu Road, Owerri you see regarding activity in Imo state.

A governor declared war, total war, against Orlu since 2012.
This Njaba bridge and the road should have been completed if they are in Okorocha's new hometown Owerri

Mbaa mbaanu! Bros if na joke stop it. Okorocha is either from orlu or orlu period. Owerri people dont want him. After destroying markets, he may go over to hospitals. Please try Okigwe zone or Enugu State, they might want him. Good luck to both of you.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kingzjay(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shiko77:

My brother I drove pass that road around 12pm today o..goosebumps over my body

It must be a terrible sight indeed. God of mercy!
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
this is where I did my youth service in 2016. I pass that road every Thursday... rip to dem
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nwaikuku2(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rip
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shiko77:

i did my youth service around afor umuaka market. I pass that road when going to Njaba Local Govt.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is what they call "OVER TIME"
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chilling graphic pics.

Really disturbing.

Lord have mercy.. Oh Jesus!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by osusuallstars: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Status man, your people needs road. Oooooooooooo
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jesus Christ! May God help us.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by jiinxed: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Uyi168:
what are we even fighting and struggling for in this life self..one moment,u are healthy and balling,the other minute,u are gone..so sad..rip to d deads..

Not in the USA
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
RIP , I hope they will put security around these corpse so skull miners from Ogun won't come close to it
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
kikake:

RIP.

No good News, no progress, no development news, related to Orlu in six years. So so bad news. Google it. Only Orlu Road, Owerri you see regarding activity in Imo state.

This Njaba bridge and the road should have been completed if they are in Okorocha's new hometown Owerri

Instead of facing the issue you chose to attack Okorocha. I have never seen you attack any Governor over accident. The road is good but the steepy nature means accidents involving trucks with faulty brake will always happen.

May the bereaved be consoled and may God punish anybody trying to use this accident for cheap politics starting with you. Amen.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Imo1stson: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2017
cstr1000:
smh.

The SE is a jungle.

Bad freaking roads. Even the governors don't care to help themselves if the FG won't. Terrible governance all around.
yeye people.

That road is not bad It's just hilly and prone to accidents. You can confirm from the pictures.

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Bishops10(m): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2017
kikake:

RIP.

Lol.... I thought he's from orlu zone?
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2017
openmine:
Nigeria is a country where most of its citizens always pray but hardly take actions to back up the prayers!

We can pray from now till tomorrow but these avoidable accidents may never seize unless we take action!

Don't get me wrong....I do believe in the power of prayers....but for prayers to be answered,dere needs to be a corresponding action....

Prayers alone didn't solve our telecommunication issues, action did....

faith alone didn't make U excel in ur exams,the needed actions by U played its part!

Prayers alone didn't land U that lucrative contract or employment, ur actions which put U at the right place at the right time helped!!

Prayers alone won't solve our power issues or build our roads or give us good governance....

No matter how much prayers we make before a journey,if U don't appeal or request that the driver slows down while driving or drive in a responsible manner,U may be fortunate if U escape a fatal accident esp if the driver is reckless....

God can not do for us what he has empowered us to do for our selves!!!

God bless you. We share same ideology

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2017
God have mercy!!!
So sad...RIP to the dead
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by akon4u: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
My deep thoughts and prayers goes to the families
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
Rip to the dead and to the woman that survive go for special thanksgiving on Sunday

The woman is dead
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shiko77:

I drove past there twice on Thursday! sad
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
My uncle and my mechanic were in that fire.. God rest their souls....... RIP. sad
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nbote:

Oh stop lamenting and crying foul... D same Orlu Udenwa and den Ohakim concentrated on abi.. D same Orlu where Udenwa in particular sited everything his govt remembered to do abi??

Udenwa built Imo Secretariat in Owerri, opened New Owerri with development infrastructures, etc.

You sent Okorocha from Ideato who has destroyed those things Udenwa established in Orlu.

Sports Stadium Orlu built by Udenwa was the first thing Okorocha dismantled in 2011. He is whitewashing the remains he recently re-roofed.

Imo State University Teaching Hospital Orlu has been dismantled to a common general hospital and School of Nursing by Okorocha because of his desire to own a private university.

The Imo International Market Orlu is now a shadow of its old shape, the market has no more roads except a tiny close going to it. All the access roads to it have been deliberately abandoned by Okorocha govt, and they wasted.

It's no use lamenting Okorocha's war against Orlu because it gives him all the more joy.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by mctfopt: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamSINZ:

The woman is dead
Oh, this is bad, the only piece of good news in this terrible tragedy. I wonder how it happened. The road looks good. I hate such deaths.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by banguroughly(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
May the Good Lord grant dem eternal rest
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.