Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Only Men Will Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Men Will Understand (1312 Views)

Redpill Maxims For Only Men / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Men Will Understand by Millz404(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Men Will Understand by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
am busy

1 Share

Re: Only Men Will Understand by Sugar97(f): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmm...

ScotFree pls come and explain this smiley
Re: Only Men Will Understand by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sugar97:
Hmm...

ScotFree pls come and explain this smiley

You won't get it though. But i think it's one of those times when a guy is walking and a hair on his ball sac seems stuck to another hair and he has to do a side step, stretch out a leg to release the stuck hairs.

Or when his ball sac get pushed to one side on the briefs or boxers and he side steps his leg to free the ball sac and balance it grin . I could be wrong. Other guys here will tell me though
grin.
Re: Only Men Will Understand by Nbote(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
U gats free up d balls wen it begins to feel constricted by taking dat long apart stride
Re: Only Men Will Understand by Sugar97(f): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
ScotFree:

You won't get it though. But i think it's one of those times when a guy is walking and a hair on his ball sac seems stuck to another hair and he has to do a side step, stretch out a leg to release the stuck hairs.

Or when his ball sac get pushed to one side on the briefs or boxers and he side steps his leg to free the ball sac and balance it grin . I could be wrong. Other guys here will tell me though
grin.

Lol...and I was thinking about legs or shoes cheesy
Re: Only Men Will Understand by RichiB(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why iz evryone thinking about 'za oza room' grin
Re: Only Men Will Understand by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Sex Dolls / Igbo Man Just The Blow This Man Wife Anyhow / Dog Bites Man’s Penis During Sex At Girlfriend’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.