Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! (3538 Views)

Is Glo The Worst Network In Nigeria? / New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by fibonacci2526: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
OP you are wrong, you didn't read the t&c.
Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
yasolan:
Shut up..didn't you see the T&C..

Do I need to read the T&C when they displayed the values of the different data prices through their normal data codes.

If they didn't have it in their minds to deceive, they would have shown the original data, then maybe the data due to renewals in brackets
Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
sureteeboy:
Why are some people screaming "Terms and Conditions" in this thread like this? Was anything said about the terms and conditions by the OP? If my comprehensive skills isn't faltering, the OP is only concerned glo doesn't display the actual MB old customers who are not on auto renewal would get. Instead, they displayed the data offers explicitly for New customers and renewals. Is it out of place to know the actual data size you'd get for a specific fee?

Thank you my friend. May God bless the Martin Luther in you.

That's how people will see a typical Nigerian big business fraud and be trying to use excuses that don't hold water to explain them away

1 Like

Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by yasolan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=AgricSalt post=62713208]

Do I need to read the T&C when they displayed the values of the different data prices through their normal data codes.

If they didn't have it in their minds to deceive, they would have shown the original data, then maybe the data due to renewals in brackets[/quote
See for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by nwaobitex: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Glo is the best
Re: Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! by Reeberry: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
What are you saying sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of / 2019 Whatsapp Group Link To Join / My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.