Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness (20344 Views)

Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor / EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by soliddust2020: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Never knew this man was sick for this long. He as been in house reps for more than 12 years, he has ambition to replace james manager as the senator of delta south. wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by ihatesycophant(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
what did the constitution say about buhari's case
Can you help us to know what he said about him from your own version of constitution?
From my own and that of Nigerian constitution. You're expected to resign if you're incapacitated and cannot function in your post capacity but as it were, Buhari wasn't incapacitated and cannot be forced to resign, same with Leo Ogor.
Every human being is fallible and can be indisposed at anytime but incapacitation is what constitution frown at.
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by odizeey(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Leeo has held us for 16 years That's A Long time.

I believe They av Struck him Spiritually Since dey don't av any oda means to stop him from wining.

Leo is a master rigger

Its people from Ozoro that may av Gone Spiritum on him even.
true dat guy has been there even before my nd daya in oz around 2011
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by leopatra: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Wen it was buharis turn they laughed at him and called him names. Today the story has reversed. shocked shocked
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by Evestar200(f): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Tamakay:
All these native witcrafts, after they fired their arrows spiritually and it gets at their target, that is when they will come out to fire another physical arrow. They can't even pray to God to at least forgive him of his sins and heal him.

One of the many reasons why the Niger Delta is difficult to be developed. Tell me, after all these evil plans against their own brother as they claimed, if Leo Ogor gets back to his feet, did you think he will still have the zeal to bring developmental project to that area?

Majority of Niger Deltans have PhDs.( Pull him Down syndrome)

nai him birthright?

18 years plus and you want him to continue?

let him step down jor.

this kind of things only happens in other constituency and senatorial district in Delta State.

such things don't happen in Delta central.

1 Like

Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by buskie13(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Tamakay:
All these native witcrafts, after they fired their arrows spiritually and it gets at their target, that is when they will come out to fire another physical arrow. They can't even pray to God to at least forgive him of his sins and heal him.

One of the many reasons why the Niger Delta is difficult to be developed. Tell me, after all these evil plans against their own brother as they claimed, if Leo Ogor gets back to his feet, did you think he will still have the zeal to bring developmental project to that area?

do you know who Leo Ogor is

a man who's been retaining same position since 1999,of what use is he as a Rep to the isoko nation?
nothing!!!
he's among the problems we have in isoko,no major development ,Dualization of roads are left half way ,money budgeted for it has been swindled, abeg if God chose to punish him now,we pray He punishes him very well
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by Monaco2(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2017
If u c this man mansion for ozoro chai d house occupy two streets very large

1 Like

Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by efighter: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Tamakay:

Did you say this same thing when Buhari was sick? Can you all see that what goes around comes around. Buhari survived his sickness, he is now more fit than ever, Hon Leo Ogor (I hate the idiot) will survive this also. He will be back on his feet hale and healthy. God loves us all despite the fact that we hate ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by gogodaye(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.tori.ng/news/81310/pdp-lawmaker-leo-ogor-could-be-sacked-over-6months.html

Bloody hypocrites, it is no longer human to fall ill as they asserted some few months ago?
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.tori.ng/news/81310/pdp-lawmaker-leo-ogor-could-be-sacked-over-6months.html
chaii ayele ooooo ibosi ooooooo abasi mbok ooooo....Somebody don want wetin the honorable get...Politics!!!!!!!!! Honorable yaff loose guard....Expensive price to pay..
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by Ennisdsdd89: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Wen it was buharis turn they laughed at him and called him names. Today the story has reversed. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by higherpower: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
After all he gathered both legally n illegally, now he may loose all. Just wish people could know the meaning of vanity and thread softly. May God help him
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by akigbemaru: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
lightblazingnow:
There will be Always folks who are there to put fire on your wound, life is a battle ground.

Only the favoured and brave warriors go to the next level. Don't forget I said the favoured first before brave warriors, so that you don't go and work yourself out.

The Almighty God gives mercy to whom he choses and give grace to anyone he likes, you can't question him, even if you do, it's all meaningless and men can hear you, but your words remain idols..
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by orisa37: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Restructure on or before 2019 and let people contain their culture and problems by themselves.
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by akon4u: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
will steal the show
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by GlenChestnut: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
ozana!!!
Isokowadoo:
Leeo has held us for 16 years That's A Long time.

I believe They av Struck him Spiritually Since dey don't av any oda means to stop him from wining.

Leo is a master rigger

Its people from Ozoro that may av Gone Spiritum on him even.
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by GlenChestnut: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Tamakay:

No be by grammar. you reap what you sow. when his opponents were dying mysteriously he was busy celebrating. ''KARMA'' still dey observe things wella.
Re: Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness by Tamakay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
efighter:

Did you say this same thing when Buhari was sick? Can you all see that what goes around comes around. Buhari survived his sickness, he is now more fit than ever, Hon Leo Ogor (I hate the idiot) will survive this also. He will be back on his feet hale and healthy. God loves us all despite the fact that we hate ourselves.

Buhari is a human being like me so why should I pray for his death because he was sick? Did u know how many times I have fell sick and God healed me? I am not one of those sectional and regionalist fellows OK. Always be positive minded towards ur fellow human being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Warned Not To Come To Britain In Government Campaign / Foodstuff Dealers Accuse Police Of Extortion On Highways During Lockdown / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.