Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Opening A Foodstuff Shop Profitable? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Opening A Foodstuff Shop Profitable? (518 Views)

Updated Rate For Foodstuff Export / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Opening A Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Opening A Foodstuff Shop Profitable? by edoman2016: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I want to know if selliing foodstuff in a shop in a busy location is profitable. I have plans to start the business for my younger sibling to manage it on my behalf. My younger sister is a graduate and she said it's a dirty business meant for illiterates in Nigeria.

Do you think its appropriate for an educated man to invest into foodstuff business in Nigeria?
Re: Is Opening A Foodstuff Shop Profitable? by njokuuche77(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Its a good business that most people dont know about.
An average nigerian can decide not to change his wardrobe, or get a new phone etc. But man must wack, no matter how bad the economy is.
Dirty business she says? what matters is how profitable your business is.
Re: Is Opening A Foodstuff Shop Profitable? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2017
I suggest you move this inquiry to business section. 90% here are into Agric and have the believe money is in dirt. You need to get the opinions of different kinds of people and understand why some people do not feel comfortable with such business. Under the business section, you will get opinions from various industries.

The only advice I am going to give you is: do not force your sibling to do what she does not want to do. If you do not like what she has proposed, simply do not put down your cash. But please, do not force her to do what she does not enjoy doing. It is like forcing your kid to study medicine when she wants to be an actress.

(1) (Reply)

Let Show U Business You Can Do Wit 2 To 5m Wit 40% Interest Monthly / Nmets Predicts What February Rain Will Do In Nigeria / Start An Agric Business With As Low As 50,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.