Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

what's wrong with this phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / what's wrong with this phone? (582 Views)

What's Wrong With GLO Network Today!?! / What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's wrong with this phone? by Offpoint: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Engineers in the house... greetings.
please guys I'm having issues with one itel p12... it doesn't shows network signal, the Cam can't load, I've done factory reset a million times yet no solution.
the problem is I want to flash it, I've downloaded all the necessary materials, but no PC can't detect it USB, I've tried different USB, it only charge. it doesn't even prompt the USB option, I've gone to the developer options and tried all the USB options, yet still same thing.
normally when any peripheral is connected to a system it gives a connection "sound" but the phone doesn't, it only charge. with this situation I know I can't flash the phone.
please guys if you have any idea please help... I'm suspecting the charging port now... though it's working normal.

help me guys
Re: what's wrong with this phone? by NLbully(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
download spectrum driver and switch off the phone when inserting the USB
Re: what's wrong with this phone? by Offpoint: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:
download spectrum driver and switch off the phone when inserting the USB
I've done that boss mi, I installed it manually. switch off the phone and hold down volume key... nothing happens
Re: what's wrong with this phone? by NLbully(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Offpoint:

I've done that boss mi, I installed it manually. switch off the phone and hold down volume key... nothing happens
which Os is your PC and enable usb debugging
Re: what's wrong with this phone? by Offpoint: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:
which Os is your PC and enable usb debugging
window 7, I've enabled the USB debugging. I've tried it on other systems, but still it only charges. I connected another same phone and it's reading the USB, but this particular phone is not...

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Reasons Why You Shouldn't Sleep With Your Phone On The Bed. / Looking For A Job / Camon CM (launched In January 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.