Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5008 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bitcoinmilliona: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by kunlesufyan(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
marriage sha! So so different from dating.
I think you should tell her you dnt like it, show her you dont like it too.
Be Careful so you dont get stabbed

5 Likes

Re: . by yanabasee(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
My wife always tells her family all the details that happen in my home even the very messy quarrels. She spills our deepest secrets to the public when there is an issue. One of the times my father said he was very disappointed at me. This makes her family build resentment towards me. This in return make me feel uncomfortable with my inlaws and also dislike my wife. Now we have anoder family meeting i knw messy details wont be spared. What should i do?

Dude....sit her down and talk senses into her... be the man of ur house... you've got to steer ur family to the right direction... be smart, matured and reasonable...

Again, try to curtail the fighting habit...always be the first to hold ur words down if she's the ranting type... initiate a temper control technique...

Just try ur best to make ur home a real home and not a wrestle grown!

Someone said you should be careful not to get stabbed.... don't take his words for granted!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by MummyIMadeIt: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Have u tried confronting ur wife about ur displeasure in her attitude?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
is it a must u go? avoid seeing them na since ur nt free around dem

3 Likes

Re: . by delishpot: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
My wife always tells her family all the details that happen in my home even the very messy quarrels. She spills our deepest secrets to the public when there is an issue. One of the times my father said he was very disappointed at me when i cheated once. This makes her family build resentment towards me and my father filled with worry. When I visit they all are never free and im isolated. This in return make me feel uncomfortable with my inlaws and also dislike my wife. Now we have anoder family meeting i knw messy details wont be spared. What should i do? I feel like running away i swear. Marriage is so much stress

Marriage is not so hard the problem is people marry people who are not in agreement with them.

11 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin

Please don't run away. No one is allowed to beat you ojare. Whew! When psychological children get married, orisirisi occurs. Which kind periodic family meetings Una dey get on top your marriage matter?

Anyways, tell your wife nicely to learn to wash your linens indoor. Whatever she bares out stays longer in the memories of people who don't love you like she does...when she forgets and forgive, the others are burden with the memory much longer. It is well o grin

1 Like

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: . by eyinjuege: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Stop cheating and leave no room for suspicions again. Its very hard to build trust when its broken.
Maybe when your wife sees you're trying to be a better you, she may also try and be a better her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by keepingmum: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Have u considered stopping cheating? When you stop doing sordid and messy things perhaps there ll be nothing for your wofe to report
Oga your marriage is barely a year old and you are already cheating?
You lost your job almost immediately after marriage and your wife supported you yet you cheat?
How do you expect any respecr from your inlaws when you have repeatedly behaved poorly to their daughter?
You can't be a cheating broke husband and expect a red carpet treatment

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by MrBottle: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Your sins are catching up with you and you are blaming your wife.
Dude, you are the annoying one here.

You cheated once. cheesy grin see ya mouth. Cheating is the height of irresponsibility, be it in business, exams, marriage. A cheater can't be trusted because nobody knows what you are upto next or maybe you are still doing it....no wonder dem dey look you with one kain eye. Nobody isolated you, you isolated yaself.
You don mess and now wan runaway from family meeting. ? grin cheesy, the sins men commit now lives with them and no longer after them. Mend ya ways and shut ya wife's leaking mouth.

8 Likes

Re: . by Richy4(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm not married, so I don't know bro.. But what sort of meeting are u guys doing?

It seems u are really deep into the extended family stuffs...

I am not a fan of weddings but the few I have attended, I heard a quote like this... for this a man would leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife....bla bla bla..

why can't u leave you father and mother and sort your family problems without involving them
Re: . by Evacroft: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Maybe u are not a friendly person or someone ur wife trust yet, i have a feeling things were not like this from the onset but just degenerated badly due to lack of communication, which is the key.
Sit her down and explain why what she is doing is unhealthy and pls dont create a big deal out of it so it wont create anoda rift,if not she will hide and do it.
Overall, stop cheating, the truth is women can forgive cheating , but they never forget.
Re: . by Femsyn(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Marriage is a lot easier when we respect and ready for it.

Marriage on its own has its own challenges, which can be managed.

Don't add to it through avoidable deficiencies.
Re: . by LadySarah: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
cant you guys have issues without calling your extended family for a meeting?you goofed seriously by cheating on her,your wife is goodoo cos she only gossipped you,me i will buy a new knife,sharpen it and chop off your balls(Eunuch in the making) so when next you see a woman you'll advise your penis...

5 Likes

Re: . by supaNOVAE(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadySarah:
cant you guys have issues without calling your extended family for a meeting?you goofed seriously by cheating on her,your wife is goodoo cos she only gossipped you,me i will buy a new knife,sharpen it and chop off your balls(Eunuch in the making) so when next you see a woman you'll advise your penis...
Too harsh na
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
That is how my ex was one thing to me, and another to my family. Anytime we have issues I'll be dying quietly because I didn't want them to dislike him.One day I told him to go ahead and treat me as usual before my mom, he said he can't. I said okay. As water pass garri I told her who 'her son' really was. I'm glad I did.
If she cheated on op I'm very sure he will not only take the matter to family meeting, you will call township meeting. sad

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op seems you don't Av busy schedules at work.

U get time going every moment they summon you to their presence.

It's seems they are the one marrying u at home.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadySarah:

Please continue in this kind of lifestyle. Your space in Kirikiri is being swept & prepared right now.

4 Likes

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2017
alexialin:
Op seems you don't Av busy schedules at work.

U get time going every moment they summon you to their presence.

It's seems they are the one marrying u at home.

No she left the house.
Re: . by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2017
yanabasee:

Dude....sit her down and talk senses into her... be the man of ur house... you've got to steer ur family to the right direction... be smart, matured and reasonable...

Again, try to curtail the fighting habit...always be the first to hold ur words down if she's the ranting type... initiate a temper control technique...

Just try ur best to make ur home a real home and not a wrestle grown!

Someone said you should be careful not to get stabbed.... don't take his words for granted!!!
what about if she is the type that flare up even when "temper control technics are initiated?
Re: . by yanabasee(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2017
mysticwarrior:
what about if she is the type that flare up even when "temper control technics are initiated?

It means your techniques wasn't the right one.... Ask her what you should do whenever a quarrel is about to start... What do you do that flares her temper up? That you must stop doing!!!....
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

No she left the house.

So anytime she leaves, u get summoned..

Honestly u have time

When she's tired staying in her parents house, only she will use her leg Waka come back home.

And with that been said. Such summons will end.

Just ignore them and go about your business.

2 Likes

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
alexialin:

So anytime she leaves, u get summoned..

Honestly u have time

When she's tired staying in her parents house, only she will use her leg Waka come back home.

And with that been said. Such summons will end.

Just ignore them and go about your business.

As in bro. I'm so tired. I knw i bleeped up but summoning us is so embarassing to me. Next time i wont go
Re: . by handsomebanana(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadySarah:

Next thing na to take the knife cut your breast komot na.

Mumu
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

As in bro. I'm so tired. I knw i bleeped up but summoning us is so embarassing to me. Next time i wont go

Good.. Don't go!
Re: . by 2buffagain(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
My wife always tells her family all the details that happen in my home even the very messy quarrels. She spills our deepest secrets to the public when there is an issue. One of the times my father said he was very disappointed at me when i cheated once. This makes her family build resentment towards me and my father filled with worry. When I visit they all are never free and im isolated. This in return make me feel uncomfortable with my inlaws and also dislike my wife. Now we have anoder family meeting i knw messy details wont be spared. What should i do? I feel like running away i swear. Marriage is so much stress

So why'd you cheat though?
You seem to be more angry that you were caught than sorry that you cheated.

Naija guys in naija take a lot of things for granted.
Do you know that in this part of the world, that shit could make her divorce you, kick you out of your house and take all your shit?
You'd then probably be stuck paying her alimony for the rest of your life. Women are evil out here dude. Better thank God you are in naija.

1 Like

Re: . by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
2buffagain:

So why'd you cheat though?
You seem to be more angry that you were caught than sorry that you cheated.

Naija guys in naija take a lot of things for granted.
Do you know that in this part of the world, that shit could make her divorce you, kick you out of your house and take all your shit?
You'd then probably be stuck paying her alimony for the rest of your life. Women are evil out here dude. Better thank God you are in naija.

Did you just say women are evil,please don't say that again...
Re: . by Sjulia1(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Well we all have annoying habits, unfortunately characters that are part n parcel of us don't just leave. D only tin u can do is to pray n beg her 2 keep issues in d home private. Pls do nt get tired of praying n counselling her. Over time she wil adjust.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marriage is sacred to those who only has never been married.
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shit mehn
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
delishpot:

Marriage is not so hard the problem is people marry people who are not in agreement with them.

deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. / A Single Dad Needs A Woman / I Lost My Precious Brother Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.