Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan (39836 Views)

My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / I’m Not A Rich Man – Vateran Actor, Antar Laniyan / I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by thymee(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one...Mr Laniyan.......
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is what I am doing in the Religion Section on Nairaland. Teaching the Word and calling out false teachers.

The Church is not a building but a body of believers.

Hmm angry
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by greggng: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
I love this man he is a professional by definition
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
one of its kind in today's world! Not all these wannabe, yet to be known sleeping around!

Laniyan, good to hear you say that. I love your professionalism. May God bless and strengthen against all storm that might come your way.

I wish you the very best!
hmmmmmm....while some are chopping the snail
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by sfinkzslot(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kraspo:
awon oni iranu gbogbo!
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
jaybillionaire:

Hmm splybmeans u weren't an original pastor, if u quit pasturing for that angry

No matter how bad, there are still some living churches out there angry

Don't you think you should respect his decision? He has been in the thick of the action and has seen don't be so quick to judge when you really haven't seen bro.
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
I've been on his movies before, I can confirm that the strict die
Re: "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan by vroy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
i like the man his punchline is always I WILL KILL U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Dresses Up As Santa Claus, Shocks Fans Inside A Plane / Hushpuppi Attends His First Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On Family Trip To Hometown Agbamu, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.