Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

*UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month (25301 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Little Boy Dances With A Prosthetic Leg After Landmine Took His Leg At 8 Months / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by jyem(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
nairaland is a movement..
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ChiefSweetus: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
So happy for you guys, eziokwu.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ademolathe(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks be to God for this healing. Congrats
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by SirKriz(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Congratulations!

Hope some spiritual folks shouting fasting and prayer then can borrow sense now. God has given you everything including a brain, He won't come down to Earth to help you use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by emmabest2000(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Not upto a month

To God be all the Glory

4 Likes

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Okohc02(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
pls wat exactly did u do pls kindly let us know so one can learn frm it...did u see a doc?? traditional medicine, pastor or wat..pls xplain

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
On behalf of the op, thanks fellow nairalanders
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Notmyproblem: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thank God for your mom. If you don't mind, @op please what was the diagnosis?
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by chuksbogus: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
so what was the diagnosis and the treatment used
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by puregrace(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm happy for you coz i can remember people profered different solutions that time,what did you or are you using now?
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by nanizle(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
Approximately a month ago, I posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4152334/mother-diagnose-infection

And I got alot of advice, many helpful and alot not worth attempting.

I received alot of private messages and I replied to as many as I could. We indeed have good people here with good heart who are willing to help without charging a dime.

I want to use this same medium to appreciate everyone that stood by me, those who gave me contacts to top dermatologists and those that went as far as giving directives on what and what to do...

Below are pictures of her leg after a month and she's all happy and blessing everyone who helped.

Particularly a user Kasper
Gave me professional and on time response, thank you very much.

Wishing your mum quick recovery! Shes doing really great!

Could you share what the diagnosis and treatment was?
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by idu1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thank Allah
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
smiley
So happy to read this! Permanent healing be her portion in Jesus name. Amen!
ThuGnificenX:
Approximately a month ago, I posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4152334/mother-diagnose-infection

I received alot of private messages and I replied to as many as I could. We indeed have good people here with good heart who are willing to help without charging a dime.

I want to use this same medium to appreciate everyone that stood by me, those who gave me contacts to top dermatologists and those that went as far as giving directives on what and what to do...

Below are pictures of her leg after a month and she's all happy and blessing everyone who helped.

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Ejike3: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
chuksbogus:
so what was the diagnosis and the treatment used

Yes, others need to benefit from this thread too. Please tell us what worked for her.

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by adatemi: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
We thank God for using Kasper to bring back smiles. I rejoice with you & your mom, am sure she's very proud of you...we also are.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ssfWeShss: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why not post what the problem was and the solution so in the future someone else with the same issue can quickly resolve theirs

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by RELEASEUS: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
You should also buy black seed oil...that will take very good care of her trust me. You can google where to get it in your area. She shld drink it first thing in the morning or last thing at night on table spoon...(very bitter) and also apply it on the leg. This will be the best you have used. Trust.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by SleekHoyeen(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thank God for your mum o. May her healing be permanent. I'm so happy for her. And may God continue to bless all goodhearted Nairalanders.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by stonecoldcafe: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bless the lord
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by DisGuy: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
You all will not understand the joy I feel right now, having to watch her cry to sleep every night, because of the the pain she had to endure for almost 2 years.
I saw a genuine smile on her face for the first time in a long time.

She's still on the treatment but the miracle is too much for me to contain.
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this success story.
#cheers

You mean it had nothing to do with pastor or village people Isaaaa lie oooo

Happy for you and yours dude!!
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by dontbothermuch: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op. This is nothing but ichthyosis.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ArchangeLucifer: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adeoba10:
Please my fellow Nairalander, why can't we be one, let's take a clue from this thread.... Lets assume when d Op brought the issue in d first place, the thread was tribalized, i am 100% sure that he wouldn't come back to give the report and appreciate those involved. Let's shun all form of tribalist. Who i wish world cup could be organize every month.

grin grin grin grin

Hahahaahahahaha

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ArchangeLucifer: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
kikilove:
Nairalanders can be funny,they quarrel with one another on timelines but in time of trouble and distress this is the best family anyone can run to.i'm happy about ur mum's recovery may God continue to bless ur family. Proudly a nairalander grin grin

Well said grin

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by mrdino(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

Op, this is good news, I am happy for you and your mum. I pray that good news shall never cease in your family.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ArchangeLucifer: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
OP, nice one jare. You are one lucky dude.

I recently got help 4rm NL too regarding biz & im reaping the benefits.

But for those wishing tribalism should stop, una go wish tire.

Tribalism will never die until Sarrki is terminated.

That's our condition.

Signed,

Chairman, Nairaland Tribalist & Anti-Slay Queen Movement
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by toprealman: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

OP what cause the ailment? What did you do to get her to her present state?
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by madgoat(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
You all will not understand the joy I feel right now, having to watch her cry to sleep every night, because of the the pain she had to endure for almost 2 years.

#cheers

Share what was done and the treatment in ur update story so that others might be more enlightened and know the steps to take if they come across similar things . A lot of people were saying its 'village people' on your previous thread and that its spiritual and needs church prayers. So tell us what worked and if it was spiritual or not and if its a doctor/dermatologist thats treating and eliciting such recovery.

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by RSVP: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
I just dey happy with dis update.

God bless everyone here.. The good and the bad.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by RSVP: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
RELEASEUS:
You should also buy black seed oil...that will take very good care of her trust me. You can google where to get it in your area. She shld drink it first thing in the morning or last thing at night on table spoon...(very bitter) and also apply it on the leg. This will be the best you have used. Trust.

Where can i get that black seed oil around Ogba Lagos?
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by MorningDew2017(f): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

#cheers
may God almighty heal your mum in Jesus mighty name Amen.
And may God bless and prosper all those who gave their outstanding supports in one way or another. God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Surprising Signs Your Eyes Reveals About Your Health / Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat / Yoyo Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.