Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary (472 Views)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Vice-President Yemi Osibanjo, has taken to Twitter to pen down a romantic message to his wife of 28 years, Oludolapo Osibanjo. 

Recounting how their relationship began, he tweeted; 

"When our worlds collided, it was just a matter of time. Our story began today, many years ago The harmony in the symphony, My treasure! Happy Anniversary Oludolapo Your heart is my home."

https://www.lailasblog.com/vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-celebrates-wife-28-years-romantic-message-wedding-anniversary/

Lalasticlala

Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary by IamSINZ(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
This thing called Love is quite "sweet" when you meet the right person. smiley
Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary by eezeribe(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2017
OK
Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary by NairalandCS(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Lubbish.

Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Wishes His Wife Of 28 Years A Happy Anniversary by fatdon2(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2017
So sweet ❤️ happy weeding anniversary

(1) (Reply)

They Will Steal All Your Men / My Frens Set / Pls I Need urgent help....financially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.