Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" (22388 Views)

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Shaw007(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ose jare.ori e wanmbe grin
Lmao... crazy grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are right, women need to be intelligent, smart and respectful to keep a relationship. If you don't have the following qualities you aren't going to manage any successful relationship
1.You are Respectful
2. Not money driven
3. Not sex driven
4. Dress neatly and odorless
5. High listening abilities instead of arguing or nagging.
6. High level of communication
7. Independent and not a liability
8. You spend and don't depend heavily on him
9. Sharing and caring
10. Managing your relationship without third parties.... etc
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
This one sweet me cos it's very true. cheesy
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Sanctecosma(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Muckross1122:
If You Like Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Still Find Any Man If You Are Brainless - Ay To Ladies.

Nigerian ace comedian "Ay" has taken to his instagram page to dishes out some word of advice to ladies as they are about to attend another event today.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Instagram page:

IF YOU LIKE WEAR ALL THE MAKEUP IN THE WORLD TODAY AND BUY EVERY ASO EBI ... IF UPSTAIRS IS EMPTY YOU WILL NOT ATTRACT A QUALITY MAN

Watch out for #theaccidentalspy in cinemas from December 1 Nationwide

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/wear-all-make-up-today-you-wont-still.html

Mr. AY, unless you tell me what you mean by "quality man" and "being brainless", I consider your remark LOAD OF BALLS!
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by seunfape(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
and you the husband get no brain.take for instance ,you comedy pattern na poo
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Avizizo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
lol, nice one
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
laudate:

Na lie! Speak for yourself alone. Most men are intimidated by intelligent or brilliant women. That is why they go for dumb bimbos most of the time. I am tired of advising my male friends concerning this aspect. undecided

No mind the morrafucker.

Nigerian men that are so intimidated infront of an intelligent woman.

Abeg make he go siddon

Dumb endowed ladies with big ukwu and big boobies get married more than the sexy intelligent ones.

Make e dey deceive himself.

Nigerians and hypocricy is just 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by buskie13(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

But the truth is that you will never be as rich as him nor influential like him.
you don't know me,speak for yourself man ,I'm better than him already, not everyone you see in a forum with you has same thinking faculty as you
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by laudate: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
kneehighbootz:
Believe these niggas at your own peril. I've never met a more confused species than the male folk.

Yet slay mamas with their "cosmetic foolishness" are never without boyfriends and husbands.
Gerrarahere.
Na true word you talk!! cheesy
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by dollytino4real(f): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
ay the clown, i thought his almost divorced
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by TonyRoland(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
SIRKAY98:
R u your self A quality Man?
ask ursef?
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by ebid1: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
That is what they all say, but they see the intelligent ladies and avoid them. At the end of the day "brainless beauties" are the ones they chase after, telling you the smart ladies are too over-ambitious. All this advice is just all talk, barely any of them practices it.

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2017
laudate:

Na lie! Speak for yourself alone. Most men are intimidated by intelligent or brilliant women. That is why they go for dumb bimbos most of the time. I am tired of advising my male friends concerning this aspect. undecided

Stop saying nonsense.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by laudate: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naughtysite:
Stop saying nonsense.
Oh, you mean the kind of nonsense you have just vomited?? shocked
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Veraatabeh(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Yinmu

Every aja ati asiwin now has advise for women,this promiscuous thing too is talking

Wasn't it this same man fokeen his wife's friend.abi you think the internet forgets?no be Mary kay lipstick at I mascara she take fi bread koelobe je?oniranu .oshi rata marayo
the only wise man here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) / Lepacious Bose: Guys In Shrine Are Better Than Church Guys In A Relationship / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.