Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" (22393 Views)

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by baby124: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is AY talking to his wife?

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Shaw007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
wear all the expensive cloths and shoes, you won't hold a real woman if you are brainless

Edit: unless you have lots of money, and some equally brainless slay things will still follow you.

but AY is not entirely right, unless a woman is a complete dimwit, some men don't care for your Einstein level intelligence. as long as you are of an average IQ and with incredible beauty, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by ifyain: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Both brain and beauty is the ultimate. who wants to wake up in the morning besides an ugly man or woman even if his or her brain is hot.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Hector09(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
So being brainless means that u dnt ve any other quality again, its only in nigeria that being a celeb we makes u to say gibberish nd some we be claping for u cus of ur status as a celeb, is ay a quality man
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
mixzstar:
Let's wait for those with objection... grin grin grin grin
I'm their chairman.ask the Mr community dick.Mr generous distributor where he was and what he was doing before producing 10 days in sun city with his wife's friend.some people have pictures o.

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Collins0609(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wait am coming
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Yinmu

Every aja ati asiwin now has advise for women,this promiscuous thing too is talking

Wasn't it this same man fokeen his wife's friend.abi you think the internet forgets?no be Mary kay lipstick at I mascara she take fi bread koelobe je?oniranu .oshi rata marayo

Why so pained he was not talking about you for God sake. Every lady is an advisor on who a gentle man should be, so why so worked up, when a man also proposes to know who a lady worth keeping should be. The dude isn't even asking for too much, he only wants an intelligent lady, being intelligent can be learned. So calm down and don't fall apart on me.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by reality17(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

True because birds of a feather flock together. Marry a "Brainless BooBae" at your own risk.

One brainless bae spotted
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Yinmu

Every aja ati asiwin now has advise for women,this promiscuous thing too is talking

Wasn't it this same man fokeen his wife's friend.abi you think the internet forgets?no be Mary kay lipstick at I mascara she take fi bread koelobe je?oniranu .oshi rata marayo

Why so pained he was not talking about you for God sake. Every lady is an advisor on who a gentle man should be, so why so worked up, when a man also proposes to know who a lady worth keeping should be. The dude isn't even asking for too much, he only wants an intelligent lady, being intelligent can be learned. So calm down and don't fall apart on me.

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by oriakuna: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Same way his beautiful wife is brainless when she publicly called out freda francis

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
You couldn't have said it any better.

2 Likes

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Adakintroy: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Too much toxic music video. Back side praises everywhere. Your backside bigger than bombeI. .your backside de make me craze.. When you have this kind of artist feeding our beloved women with toxic, what do you expect.

Tell ay to to caution his fellow artist he brings to his shows first. This behavior is as a result of their relentless bashing of the women minds with the wrong message. Not all have defence for it. Not all.

2 Likes

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:

ejo egbe gbogbo enu soun.there's an addage that says those that come to the table of equity must come with clean hands.in other words if you must advise,you that is advising must have a life worthy of emulation.ay is far from being a gentleman.he might be good at what he does and a successful entertainer,I doff my hat for him in that aspect.but for him to be giving unsolicited advice knowing his inability to control that tail in between his legs,mr man he is not in that position to do so.

It's like 2face scolding another person of impregnating a lady outside wedlock when he himself is a shameless distributor.the bottom line or the koko of the matter is that oro yen ogba enu e.he is not justified to make such statement ko baradarada e dasoun jare cool

As for the why are you so pained question,go and ask your mummy,she will answer you.alobaje,oleko rara
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Yinmu

na u be d friend wey dem Bleep? How you take know. Abi you are brain....
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shaw007:
wear all the expensive cloths and shoes, you won't hold a real woman if you are brainless

Edit: unless you have lots of money, and some equally brainless slay things will still follow you.

but AY is not entirely right, unless a woman is a complete dimwit, some men don't care for your Einstein level intelligence. as long as you are of an average IQ and with incredible beauty, you are good to go.
it's not about IQ there is what is called EQ- emotional intelligence. As a woman more EQ is better than IQ. This is what is lacking. Many men don't care about IQ of their spouses but EQ
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
majekdom2:
na u be d friend wey dem Bleep? How you take know. Abi you are brain....
orie ope.o goh fun oro tosoyen.

Ti oju towalagbari e odun e,you will find the stories of his sexcapades with his friends wife littered all over the internet including nairaland sometime back.

Nonsense cool
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by laudate: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shaw007:

Correct!! grin

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Shaw007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
majekdom2:
it's not about IQ there is what is called EQ- emotional intelligence. As a woman more EQ is better than IQ. This is what is lacking. Many men don't care about IQ of their spouses but EQ
Hmm, I agree
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
orie ope.o goh fun oro tosoyen.

Ti oju towalagbari e odun e,you will find the stories of his sexcapades with his friends wife littered all over the internet including nairaland sometime back.

Nonsense cool
all stories, no evidence. No videos, no pictures but silly chats that was made up!
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
But oga which one concern you as a married man that you is who a single woman dates

That is how Simi was shading me at a party about relationship her marriage crash mind your business and stay away from extra ponyor gullivers travels ...... quality men dey but they talk less and do more

Most of these marriages are audio lol intelligent women don’t need your validation and that’s the first hint

Some people don’t just want a union of body they want the real love allow
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Shaw007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ejo egbe gbogbo enu soun.there's an addage that says those that come to the table of equity must come with clean hands.in other words if you must advise,you that is advising must have a life worthy of emulation.ay is far from being a gentleman.he might be good at what he does and a successful entertainer,I doff my hat for him in that aspect.but for him to be giving unsolicited advice knowing his inability to control that tail in between his legs,mr man he is not in that position to do so.

It's like 2face scolding another person of impregnating a lady outside wedlock when he himself is a shameless distributor.the bottom line or the koko of the matter is that oro yen ogba enu e.he is not justified to make such statement ko baradarada e dasoun jare cool

As for the why are you so pained question,go and ask your mummy,she will answer you.alobaje,oleko rara
Lmfao!!! this post just made my day grin grin grin

Your Yoruba is Lit! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You don't strike me as a dumbo, but you sure a razz girl, it is wura that borders me in all of this, only God knows what you will be teaching that innocent sweetie pie, she doesn't deserve a female tout as a mother. You can make your point without sounding abysmally pedestrian.

Work on your attitude it presents you as a pipsqueak with a pea brain. Think bringing my mum to your infantile tirade will unsettle me, shorty try harder. Just damn afraid what you will make of wura. Now go crazy!
once again I repeat,you're very stewpeed for that statement.okkkk I see.So you're one of those men who think it's ok to be talking anyhow to a woman but expect to be treated and adressed as a gentleman.omo ko jo rara.So e fit pain you abi?

I adress gentlemen with regard and courtesy but I adress NOBODIES and egoistical fools like your kind with every kind of street and vulgar words that comes to my mind because that is what you deserve.I cannot be wasting my respect for just anything.my respect is reserved for gentlemen and unfortunately you don't fall into that category.

Secondly I am bringing your mom into this because if you accepted BASIC HOME TRAINING from her you will not ask such an irresponsible question and even if you want to ask question you will know how you will ask with wisdom and tact.

Thirdly thanks for bringing wura into this grin

She's growing really fast and becoming a mini me in conduct,utterances and character because beyond being her mom, I'm her first model,teacher and care giver.

Then as for your other allegations of calling yourself razz,a street tout and other unsavory names.it's still part of what I'm saying.You lack tact as a man.If you have wisdom and discretion you Will not judge or refer to someone you have never met as razz or a street tout with an air of arrogance and superiority complex.

Now this is for your overinflated ego.this are the characteristics of a gentleman
they are humble
They're discerning
They have self respect and respect for others irrespective of gender or age
Know when to talk,how to talk,what to say and when to say it
They understand that it's not everything that the mind conceives that should be said out
They have wisdom

But in your case you lack all of the above and you're still expecting to be adressed as a gentleman. grin

I won't even be surprised if you steal boxers to wear grin

Meanwhile Mr po$h doesn't know the difference between BOTHER and border grin

Harvard graduate grin

British international school alumni

I hail o grin

Kati kati grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Rozaytee: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
itsik:
But then he has a point.
Single men like me dont have time looking at ur all cool made-up face.
Yes, we will tell you its fine and you are beautiful, just what u want to hear.

But for me light make up or no make up at all is even the best. I even hate it when u are over trying to impress me.
If I say I love you, I love you (no matter how u look without make-up).

So ladies sometimes appear a little natural. Its not bad

I dont think I have seen a girl that will intimidate me as a young man. No matter how she looks or what she earns or what she thinks she has, or by her intelligence.
My dear ther is a reason you are a guy. Am not saying you should brag cos you are a man or guy, no.
No matter where she is or you are, try and lead her by good examples and nice life style. No one will tell her to adjust and follow and leave all those things that looked like they are intimidating you.
Then if she doesn't, maybe still the show off type, my dear I will leave her like I leave my sweet bed early in the morning, after all the lovey-lovey between me and my bet the previous night.
Hmmm just can't understand how one will be intimidated cos the other is too pretty or intelligent. Just remember as a man, work hard and make enough money. But you are in no competition with anyone ok.

Just get this basic things right and watch things take shape in your life.
lol...ur sun shade make sense
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by goodies4life(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Every body is talking if i may ask you guys, how many of you can stand a sound and intelligent lady? most of you feel intimieated that is why you go after those push and start ladies who will take you nonsense.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
once again I repeat,you're very stewpeed for that statement.okkkk I see.So you're one of those men who think it's ok to be talking anyhow to a woman but expect to be treated and adressed as a gentleman.omo ko jo rara.So e fit pain you abi?

I adress gentlemen with regard and courtesy but I adress NOBODIES and egoistical fools like your kind with every kind of street and vulgar words that comes to my mind because that is what you deserve.I cannot be wasting my respect for just anything.my respect is reserved for gentlemen and unfortunately you don't fall into that category.

Secondly I am bringing your mom into this because if you accepted BASIC HOME TRAINING from her you will not ask such an irresponsible question and even if you want to ask question you will know how you will ask with wisdom and tact.

She's growing really fast and becoming a mini me in conduct,utterances and character because beyond being her mom, I'm her first model,teacher and care giver.

Then as for your other allegations of calling yourself razz,a street tout and other unsavory names.it's still part of what I'm saying.You lack tact as a man.If you have wisdom and discretion you Will not judge or refer to someone you have never met as razz or a street tout with an air of arrogance and superiority complex.

Now this is for your overinflated ego.this are the characteristics of a gentleman
they are humble
They're discerning
They understand that it's not everything that the mind conceives that should be said out
They have wisdom

But in your case you lack all of the above and you're still expecting to be adressed as a gentleman. grin

Harvard graduate grin

I hail o grin

Kati kati grin

I have not even started with you and you have become a major mess! Lolz.

It should read British International School Alumnus! I will pass! You are a major waste of time. Go and hang yourself, you have my leave.

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shaw007:
Lmfao!!! this post just made my day grin grin grin

Your Yoruba is Lit! cool
ose jare.ori e wanmbe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ose jare.ori e wanmbe grin

You keep vindicating me! You actually put "R" into Razz. Iya Wura!

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:

they are humble
They're discerning
They have wisdom

Harvard graduate grin

I hail o grin

Kati kati grin

So long a letter!

1 Like

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
buskie13:
what has make up got to do with brain?
I wish you said a woman with an expensive hair without a brain would've been better

I don't take AY seriously no more,his jokes are not funny,and his advice are plain stupid

But the truth is that you will never be as rich as him nor influential like him.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
itsik:
But then he has a point.
Single men like me dont have time looking at ur all cool made-up face.
Yes, we will tell you its fine and you are beautiful, just what u want to hear.

But for me light make up or no make up at all is even the best. I even hate it when u are over trying to impress me.
If I say I love you, I love you (no matter how u look without make-up).

So ladies sometimes appear a little natural. Its not bad

I dont think I have seen a girl that will intimidate me as a young man. No matter how she looks or what she earns or what she thinks she has, or by her intelligence.
My dear ther is a reason you are a guy. Am not saying you should brag cos you are a man or guy, no.
No matter where she is or you are, try and lead her by good examples and nice life style. No one will tell her to adjust and follow and leave all those things that looked like they are intimidating you.
Then if she doesn't, maybe still the show off type, my dear I will leave her like I leave my sweet bed early in the morning, after all the lovey-lovey between me and my bet the previous night.
Hmmm just can't understand how one will be intimidated cos the other is too pretty or intelligent. Just remember as a man, work hard and make enough money. But you are in no competition with anyone ok.

Just get this basic things right and watch things take shape in your life.

Believe these niggas at your own peril. I've never met a more confused species than the male folk.

Yet slay mamas with their "cosmetic foolishness" are never without boyfriends and husbands.
Gerrarahere.

3 Likes

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
cool
GoldNiagara:

I have not even started with you and you have become a major mess! Lolz.

It should read British International School Alumnus! I will pass! You are a major waste of time. Go and hang yourself, you have my leave.
yayyyy e pain am o.oro na dun,ofeke grin

I dedicate justin Timberlakes cry me a river to you and while at it work on knowing the difference between words and their usage.

Stewpeed filthy thing wants to be trading words with someone it is not qualified to trade words with.msheeeew

Ashe otie gbon.iru e lon soni?

So back to the topic before this wasted sperm was entering my mentions anyhow.see its phenese like the length of my biro cover cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Sola Sobowale / Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.