Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" (22385 Views)

If I Die Today You Are The Only Woman That Can Take Care Of My Kids– Teebillz / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by laudate: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
itsik:
I dont think I have seen a girl that will intimidate me as a young man. No matter how she looks or what she earns or what she thinks she has, or by her intelligence.
My dear ther is a reason you are a guy. Am not saying you should brag cos you are a man or guy, no.
No matter where she is or you are, try and lead her by good examples and nice life style. No one will tell her to adjust and follow and leave all those things that looked like they are intimidating you.
Then if she doesn't, maybe still the show off type, my dear I will leave her like I leave my sweet bed early in the morning, after all the lovey-lovey between me and my bet the previous night.
Hmmm just can't understand how one will be intimidated cos the other is too pretty or intelligent. Just remember as a man, work hard and make enough money. But you are in no competition with anyone ok.

Just get this basic things right and watch things take shape in your life.

I am responding to you, because you quoted my post, even though you omitted my moniker. sad My advice to you is simple: Speak for yourself. undecided The fact that you are not intimidated by a brilliant or intelligent woman, does not mean the next man is not intimidated by them. I know too many guys who suffer from an inferiority complex, whenever a woman exhibits more intelligence than they do, in any given situation.

Like someone else said, "how come the slay mamas and brainless beauties, are the ones that most men go for at the end of the day? If intelligence, brilliance and good manners in a woman was so highly rated, such brainless beauties would be on the shelf, not wearing wedding rings and being called Mrs. Somebody, because a man has taken them to the altar." I am tired of advising my brothers, in this regard...
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
SAMBARRY:
cool yayyyy e pain am o.oro na dun,ofeke grin

I dedicate justin Timberlakes cry me a river to you and while at it work on knowing the difference between words and their usage.

Stewpeed filthy thing wants to be trading words with someone it is not qualified to trade words with.msheeeew

Ashe otie gbon.iru e lon soni?

So back to the topic before this wasted sperm was entering my mentions anyhow.see its phenese like the length of my biro cover cool

Just remember this razz ass biatch! lol.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

Proudly razz grin

Proudly beechy grin
GoldNiagara:

Just remember this razz ass biatch! lol.
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin
Proudly razz grin
Proudly beechy grin

Hiya
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Hiya
for yourself grin

ALL these my closet stalkers and admirers sef camouflaging as bitter haters sef grin
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by GoldNiagara(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
for yourself grin

ALL these my closet stalkers and admirers sef camouflaging as bitter haters sef grin

You always have exaggerated opinion of yourself! it is a good thing. I admit I admire your uniqueness. I can't hate you, don't even know you. Compliment of the seasons to you and Wura that is a nice name by the way. Much love!
Re: AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You always have exaggerated opinion of yourself! it is a good thing. I admit I admire your uniqueness. I can't hate you, don't even know you. Compliment of the seasons to you and Wura that is a nice name by the way. Much love!
oshe jare.now you're talking.same to YOU grin

wura is also fine.thanks grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Receives Zik Prize In Business Leadership (photo) / BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) / Lepacious Bose: Guys In Shrine Are Better Than Church Guys In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.