Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark (24945 Views)

Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by justwise(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Doyin2:

Amazon can also be regarded as an IT company as they are also into cloud hosting, Amazon produced devices like Amazon echo, Amazon kindle, smart phone and many other devices.

4 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2017
sinceraconcept:
tithe go be 1billion dollars. pastors why na? something you no work for.

Tithes is 10%, my friend.

1 Like

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by donneco(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You obviously dont know the power of 1 million groundnut seller

and u think there are 1 million groundnut sellers in Nigeria.
Even if they are up to that number, are they faithful in paying their tithes, even if they do, do they attend the same church, even if they do pay a tithe of 500 naira, its not yet enough to buy a jet (4 billion naira) not to talk of maintaining it.
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by SalamRushdie: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2017
donneco:

and u think there are 1 million groundnut sellers in Nigeria.
Even if they are up to that number, are they faithful in paying their tithes, even if they do, do they attend the same church, even if they do pay a tithe of 500 naira, its not yet enough to buy a jet (4 billion naira) not to talk of maintaining it.

Only poor and average people can make someone very rich trust me ..

4 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by donneco(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:

you are not only a fool but technically unsound, if all groundout sellers in Nigeria should donate N100 each to you monthly, you will become a billionaire...

and u think all grounnut sellers are Christians, and all pay their tithes, and all attend the same church.
Even if they were to do so, they still can't fund the purchase of a jet, not to talk of maintaining it.
Use your God given brain.
Btw, don't forget to pay your tithe today. cheesycheesy
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by chronique(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
olanshi:

I have this strong believe...

I will hit $300 billion in 10years time....

Can I get some loud 'Amen'

On the Verge to be completely successful

My Gee, may God take us there. I. T is the new gold and if you can successfully integrate it into whatever you are doing now, you can be rest assured of the possibility of becoming a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Awoofawo(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Very true provided village people don't withhold the harvest because if they do, all planting efforts will be in vain.
Village pipul no dey obodo Oyinbo now, na only 9ja dem dey o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by chronique(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Konga has little to offer, true but they are more reliable.
Buy things n jumia at your own peril.

Jumia is a shitty place to buy anything. They sell substandard goods on jumia. I bought a glass table top gas cooker from them some months ago, and it didn't last up to a month before it became useless. Just woke up one morning and my younger sister called me to come and see something downstairs. Wore my boxer short, went down to the kitchen and saw the glass on the cooker had cracked into pieces. It obviously wasn't strong enough to withstand the heat from cooking. It lasted for just about 3 weeks. I promised myself not to ever buy anything from jumia again.

3 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by purplekayc(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Imagine this guy was a Christian and he paid tithe from the money. The pastor go just dey vibrate like say he get epilepsy.
it's not physical cash its net worth

1 Like

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by einsteine(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2017
DieBuhari:

That doesn't put Amazon under IT category
All serious businesses today use one form of IT or the other, even the offline stores like Walmart you mentioned are heavily IT dependent but that doesn't make them fall under IT category.

What are you talking about? Amazon is one of the biggest technology companies in the world . Have you heard of the Kindle and the Echo. Those are Amazon devices. Have you heard of AWS? With these offerings and coupled with the fact that they were the first company to use Internet technology to retail, it makes them a technology company. Besides, the five biggest technology companies currently are Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook.

Next thing you would say Facebook is not a tech company but a news company. Na WA for some people o.

4 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by InvertedHammer: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Imagine this guy was a Christian and he paid tithe from the money. The pastor go just dey vibrate like say he get epilepsy.
/

People don't get to this level by being stupid. No pastor will go near him with the 10% b.s because they cannot swindle him with the prosperity gimmick.

\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by LaExpert: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2017
69MissedCalls:

From which money?

You think he has his net worth in cash and cash equivalent?

2 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by wonlasewonimi: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2017
einsteine:

What are you talking about? Amazon is one of the biggest technology companies in the world . Have you heard of the Kindle and the Echo. Those are Amazon devices. Have you heard of AWS? With these offerings and coupled with the fact that they were the first company to use Internet technology to retail, it makes them a technology company. Besides, the five biggest technology companies currently are Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook.

Next thing you would say Facebook is not a tech company but a news company. Na WA for some people o.

Bros you know what you are talking about. AWS literally changed this guys life! He cornered the retail sector and currently the front runner in cloud infrastructure and platform services. All your Netflix, Airbnb and some social media platforms are paying amazon every second for being online. Amazon is a Tech giant!

6 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by toprealman: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2017
bujebudanu1:

no Gucci shirt. so u think his shirt is cheap.
his shirts comes with special orders from the baba of designers in this world
Inferiority complex is what makes youths engage in crime.....just to be like others.
Designers realize this fact and must put a visible logo on their product for people like you to keep fooling about.....all in the name of showing off.
Yes his shirt cost $9000, bet that's what you will ASPIRE to wear on your wedding day aburo?
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by jonadaft: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Konga has little to offer, true but they are more reliable.
Buy things n jumia at your own peril.
That's not true undecided
This year only, I have bought more than 10 items. All delivered and I was okay with the items
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Mysselff2:
One thing I like about billionaires (I mean authentic billionaires with proven livelihood not all the stupid Nigerian criminals and drug pushers that desperately look for relevance on social media) is that they have no time for swanky,elaborate,expensive designer wears

That one is a matter of personality, not any other thing

Being a show off is a personal thing.

2 Likes

Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Heanry(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
God bless you my brother. You said it he way it is.
Mysselff2:
One thing I like about billionaires (I mean authentic billionaires with proven livelihood not all the stupid Nigerian criminals and drug pushers that desperately look for relevance on social media) is that they have no time for swanky,elaborate,expensive designer wears
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mysselff2:
so you think that shirt is no designer. *yimu* get money nigga!
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by kayodedada1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Mysselff2: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
morereb10:
I hope say him don pay his tithe

else he will become permanently poor --- according to Bishop Oyedepo

He has been found out grin grin grin grin
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Mysselff2: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
majekdom2:
so you think that shirt is no designer. *yimu* get money nigga!

Illiterate ,go and find out the meaning of swanky and elaborate first before talking like a dolt
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Mysselff2: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Bros you know what you are talking about. AWS literally changed this guys life! He cornered the retail sector and currently the front runner in cloud infrastructure and platform services. All your Netflix, Airbnb and some social media platforms are paying amazon every second for being online. Amazon is a Tech giant!

GBAM
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mysselff2:

Illiterate ,go and find out the meaning of swanky and elaborate first before talking like a dolt
u are a silly one. You can't know the life a billionaire lives till you get close. They have one luxury they spend on and what they wear aren't cheap as you mentioned expensive in your earlier post. #get money nigga#
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by billyG(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Has he paid his tithe to bishop Oyedepo
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by PotatoSalad(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:

That's not true undecided
This year only, I have bought more than 10 items. All delivered and I was okay with the items
Good for you but konga remains the best
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Mysselff2: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
majekdom2:
u are a silly one. You can't know the life a billionaire lives till you get close. They have one luxury they spend on and what they wear aren't cheap as you mentioned expensive in your earlier post. #get money nigga#

Oh shut up
You wouldn't know the smell of opulence even if it were pumped into your hairy nostril.What do you mean by your ignorant hash tag,please don't make me laugh,,,,,,(edited this part cos I don't want to sound off)
The observation I made is openly verifiable but if you choose to make an issue of it, do go ahead,I'm done with you
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mysselff2:

Oh shut up
You wouldn't know the smell of opulence even if it were pumped into your hairy nostril.What do you mean by your ignorant hash tag,please don't make me laugh,,,,,,(edited this part cos I don't want to sound off)
The observation I made is openly verifiable but if you choose to make an issue of it, do go ahead,I'm done with you
verified by who?? Are you forbes? Who you be to verify what millionaires spend their money on. Get on forbes and see how the rich spend their money. It's only a poor man with a poor mind that makes those kind of statements you made! The kardashains are of many billionaires that are fashion crazy. That a rich man isn't fashion crazy doesn't mean he has no luxury or wears cheap things!
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
annunaki2:

That he is a christian does not mean he should pay tithes as most Christians don't even subscribe to the fraudulent doctrine. The guy is further proof that you don't need to tithe to experience open heavens tongue
you don't need Tithe but you need to give a certain percentage of your income. It could be tithe, it could be charity. It all depends on your belief. It's one of wealth principles.
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lalas247:
And these guys don’t pay one kobo tithe or offering ,......

When I say church na scam no one gree .... yet poor will be giving and remain poor while one pastor cruising in 4x4 undecided shioor

Hmmm just look at the guy ... If one Naija boy makes 1 mills now ... na so so designers be him own nonsense show off ... just look at how humble he looks ...
they don't pay tithe or offering but they give a certain percent as charity or whatever. The problem is not about tithe, the problem is many of you are NOT willing to give.
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

He doesn't even pay the correct taxes...these guys exploit the loopholes in tax laws to reduce their tax liabilities to the barest minimum.
tax are for employees are and self employed. Business owners and investors don't pay tax in the real sense! That's how it works. Some way some how they make the tax laws.
Re: BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
ODVanguard:

Ehh... hello. Amazon is an E-commerce solution to retailing. You make your shopping ONLINE via their platform at your convenience, rather than going to the likes of Walmart, KMart, Target, e.t.c. That's an I.T based innovation/solution. They've prettymuch made nonsense of the brick-and-mortar business model of the likes of Walmart.

Besides, Amazon also owns a hugely successful and popular Cloud Hosting platform called AWS (Amazon Web Services).

The thread is about the owner, Bezos, whose profile reads that he's "an American technology and retail entrepreneur, investor, computer scientist, and philanthropist"

Without I.T, that business would be offline and would be no different than the Walmarts of this world. I.T is the innovation that made Amazon what it is today. #Fact.
why are you engaging him. Is it an African man that will define IT that a "white man" created?? Can't you see why Africa is what it is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyeyimika Adeboye, Cadbury Nigeria First Female Managing Director In 50 Years / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It / Japanese Company Miniso Begins Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.