Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? (1037 Views)

President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / I Never Endorsed Any Presidential Or Governorship Candidate - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by Eziachi: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
I will like to know the salary bracket of Mr Jonathan now that they said that he is acting, because I presume that unseen Yar Adua is still drawing wages as president?
In the budget were there provision for two presidential salaries? Just curious
Re: What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2010
does it matter what he earns?
Re: What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by Sunofgod(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2010
I thinks Yar'Adua should be placed on sick pay (-75%) backdated to his 2nd day in office when it became apparent he was possibly lame.

Any overpayment in salary should be claimed by the state along with any interest accrued.

As a gesture of goodwill the state should pick up his medical bills. (Only the diesel to power the life support machine/vehicle during office hours - 9am-5pm from the time he apparently returned from Arabia)

Jonathan may claim overtime pay for the additional wahala he has picked up (maybe 30% more) if and only if he is able to reduce the salaries of incoming ministers by at least 65% and keep his wife's fingers in her pockets rather than the state coffers.

Thinks this is fair and reasonable.
Re: What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by safariman(m): 1:03am On Mar 26, 2010
I am still surprised that we are concerned about what these guys make in form of salaries, as if that is what they live on, Senators, governors, Act Pres, ministers, other house, etc., none of them worry about how much their salaries are
Re: What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by Sunofgod(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2010
How else do you account for or guage illegal wealth generation whilst in office?

If you know what they should be earning and see a discrepancy in what they are spending or depositing oversea's your in a position to ask questions.
Re: What Is Jonathan's Salary Bracket Now- Presidential Or Vice Presidential? by Eziachi: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

does it matter what he earns?

The sort of question asked in Nigeria by a typical Nigerians. So if you hire someone to work for you, it doesn’t matter to you how much he is earning? Of course it matters, it is your money too after all, irrespective of the non accountability culture in existence. I will like someone who knows this fact below to supply me what these people officially are paid annually.

-President
-Vice president
-Senate president
-Speaker
-Senators
-House Members
-Ministers
-Junior Ministers
-Special Assistants
-Sec to Govt- Fed/State
Clerk of the House-Fed/State/Senate
-Ambassadors
-Governors
-Deputy Gov'
-Commissioners
-Chief of Staff- Fed/State
-Special assistants
-Speaker of State Assemblies
-House Members
I will like to use it to gauge how much the Nigerian state spent alone on legal salaries of those in power as against the state's annual income/GDP. If you have this info please furnish me with it.

(1) (Reply)

How The Offensive (naira-party) Advert Embarrassed Me At Work / Pregnant Woman Delivers A Child And Names Him After Buahri: Hmmm / Fellow Citizens Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.