Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (46668 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
humblenature:
like i said earlier.. . the worst is trying to justify it.. u have quoted the bible with stress just to prove that our lord Jesus christ loved money just because you want to justify pastors and their luxurious lives. this is how pastors use the bible and turn it to their favour quoting and twisting scriptures to their own benefits.. i weep for ur soul.

Nah... I never did say that Baba Jesus my Savior loved money.... rather He had no respect for money and that's why he used the best.

That thing that makes you want Pastors to be poor and Lowly is Evil... Get rid of it..

I bet you would have a different tale if your parents were poor missionaries who can't afford to clothe and feed you, talk more of sending you to school... You don't know what Pastors go through, don't be quick to lambast them either.

Go sell all you have and give to the Poor, then come back and throw your javelins at pastors and I will remain mute on this matter for life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by marcushenry198(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Where's the proof he's a "man of God"?

You're right. I shouldn't insult him.

I should insult YOU for allowing him exchange your brain with a pin mouth charger.
you really need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Eportal123: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are a fool!
joshnes:
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
ezewealth:

You are the wisest man on earth. You just nailed it, it is left for people to read and be wise

Lolz... support claims with scripture.... Scripture brother.... I really want to know where he gave to the poor... Jesus loves and loved the Poor... but He never loved Poverty... He actually said " The poor you would have with you always... "

Guys na poverty mindset dey cause all these agitation o
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Eportal123:
You are a fool!

Let your superior arguments and statement of facts fight for you Bro.... No need cursing....

that's where the black Man has issues... You have same. platform to either Make us believe you are right and we are wrong.... Bring your strong reasons and not strong Curses....

#Biblefacts
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since we are talking about Jesus Christ and his messengers here...

I would only bow to arguments that have biblically backed truths and evidences...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by humblenature: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
ezewealth:

You are the wisest man on earth. You just nailed it, it is left for people to read and be wise
i am humbled sir. thanks for ur kind words. i only want to protect us from all these people that use Jesus as an office.. Jesus is not an office..Jesus is not a hustle.. they should go and find work.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by marcushenry198(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
humblenature:
like i said earlier.. . the worst is trying to justify it.. u have quoted the bible with stress just to prove that our lord Jesus christ loved money just because you want to justify pastors and their luxurious lives. this is how pastors use the bible and turn it to their favour quoting and twisting scriptures to their own benefits.. i weep for ur soul.
I see you don't read your bible did Jesus not ride on the best donkey there was in town equate that to the best car in the world where in the Bible did you see Jesus walk with a poor man Lazarus his friend was not poor you really don't read you bible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jesus had connections with the high and mighty of his time o.... let's not even go there...

Jesus Christ was not Poor.... He had everything at his disposal. He never begged. He used Peter's boat when he needed...

People never follow a Poor Man don't forget.. even the bible says that " a poor man's wisdom is despised "

People only follow successful people. I bet you won't want to identify with a pauper as your Savior.

Can we even afford to talk about our Creator, His father... The Lord God only knows Abundance... how come we haven't run short of Oxygen ever since man was created??

Poverty, scarcity, envy and jealousy are siblings.. Run far from it.

Some of you would collapse when you get to heaven cos the streets are tarred with Gold ooo...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by humblenature: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2017
marcushenry198:
I see you don't read your bible did Jesus not ride on the best donkey there was in town equate that to the best car in the world where in the Bible did you see Jesus walk with a poor man Lazarus his friend was not poor you really don't read you bible
bros. stop using the bible to try to brain wash me. i still have my functioning brain..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2017
bosunayoola:
You people should becareful the way you speak.ill.of pastors. If u says he lied ,then leave him alone or do anyone from his church ever come to u to beg? To my own understanding , CE is one of the richest and fastest growing church in the world now yet d chruch is 30years.Also, do u know how many jets pastor chris has been offered in d past? have u ever seen him going after or taking pictures with any politician rather than praying for them? do u know that part of d partnership arms in CE is called inner city missions where poor children who can not afford a better education goes to one of the best schools in lagos(go and make your resarch) for free? under this partnership arms, they give free foods to people living in abject poverty which you claimed, RON which is simply called Reach Out Nigeria is one of the best thing ever happened to this country since inception where many laudable communities developmental projects are been provided accross the country(ask the former or present governors of your state about this) do u really know who pastor chris is? I can bodly tell you that pastors in CE are very rich and most of them are billionaires , not that they had this before they came to christ embassy but grew by the word and becomes the results of the word.D bible said he became poor so that through his poverty we can be made rich..i.e..Jesus was a rich man but because of his love for us he became poor so that we can be a rich people and that is for a christians who know how to claim his rights from the lord. No politician (past or present) can say pastor chris comes to their office.or house to pray for them in other to get something in returns or any of those your billionaires listed on FORBES has ever claimed he comes to pray or ask for anything from them...See i have a lot to say about CE or pastor chris cos i was once like u but through thorough searching i got to know that these CE members are rich people, go there nd worship with any of their branch for for just 2wks am sure u will get your facts...
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Oduwils222(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
sharap

You are just so comfortable being a poor man mentally. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by gfelo(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2017
joshnes:
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.
I don't know what's ur problem here, what's this guy concern is that, it's tithes payers money, if know number of people that give their widows might for offering and tithes it will pain you to see somebody turn it into his personal luxury , it's a shame most Nigeria pastor are going astray, Dnt blame them though it's sign of end time.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by chuose2: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Hedonistically: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2017
joshnes:

Don't be stupid.

Did the poster claim to be a pastor or a man of God? The so-called men of God should be held to higher standards and THAT IS THE POINT!.

That's how you compare the lifestyle of a rapper like Rick Ross to a self proclaimed man of God like the fake bastard called Biodun Fatoyinbo or whatever of COZA. So if Rick Ross wears Gucci and drives a Rolls Royce, then the idiotic religious scammer called Biodun Fatoyinbo can do same too?

Let's talk about so-called men of God and the standards they ought to represent. It's very silly to compare a regular worldly dude wirh someone who should be setting the moral and conscientious standards.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by DedeNkem: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerians are religious id*iots!
This is where your tithe (church extortion program) went!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by menxer: 2:56am On Nov 26, 2017
kstyle2:
So sad. The op said the annual operating cost of a private jet is estimated at 1.4b naira. Assuming this is true, and a Nigerian pastor can boast of 4 private jet, that's an estimated 5.6b naira per year. This amount can handle, say trunk c roads(local govt roads)construction and maintenance in certain states. I think this act alone can serve as a form of evangelism. Better still, this amount can be used to fund ideas generated by entrepreneurs. We truly have misplaced priorities in this country. Some 'educated' folks will still justify this action
No matter how educated some Nigerian Christians are, once they are inside a church or issues that touches their pastors are raised, their thinking faculties stands in abeyance, and they start parroting what they were told.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by menxer: 3:10am On Nov 26, 2017
rinzylee:
Jesus had connections with the high and mighty of his time o.... let's not even go there...

Jesus Christ was not Poor.... He had everything at his disposal. He never begged. He used Peter's boat when he needed...

People never follow a Poor Man don't forget.. even the bible says that " a poor man's wisdom is despised "

People only follow successful people. I bet you won't want to identify with a pauper as your Savior.

Can we even afford to talk about our Creator, His father... The Lord God only knows Abundance... how come we haven't run short of Oxygen ever since man was created??

Poverty, scarcity, envy and jealousy are siblings.. Run far from it.

Some of you would collapse when you get to heaven cos the streets are tarred with Gold ooo...
One thing you should know is, anything used to tar a road is worthless for any other purpose. Apart from using Coal tar on our streets, do we wear it as an ornament?
What that Bible portion is trying to portray is the worthlessness of material things in the spiritual realms
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 26, 2017
vertueptime:

U are askin what has he done? He has exposed the pastor for the fraud he is, it will save many potential gullible people from been scammed, poor people if i myt add. So he has helped alot of people by helping them avoid been duped and scamed

LMFAO
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Fadman4real(m): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Jesus didn't live this kinda style because there is no jet at that moment, u have forgotten that Jesus used donkey to travel to other cities? so, pastors needs jet to travel to other countries for evangelsm

This is the most uneducated comment I have read so far, comparing donkeys to private jets. The only time it was recorded that Jesus rode on a donkey was on the entry into Jerusalem. He borrowed the donkey to ride, mind you in those days it was poor farmers who had donkeys, average working men had horses, wealthy man had wagons. The richest men had ships, you can compare a jet to a ship today. It's so painful that you are so gullible to even use Jesus that didn't collect a kobo from anyone to ur pastor that is milking you dry.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Fadman4real(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2017
rinzylee:

Nah... I never did say that Baba Jesus my Savior loved money.... rather He had no respect for money and that's why he used the best.

That thing that makes you want Pastors to be poor and Lowly is Evil... Get rid of it..

I bet you would have a different tale if your parents were poor missionaries who can't afford to clothe and feed you, talk more of sending you to school... You don't know what Pastors go through, don't be quick to lambast them either.

Go sell all you have and give to the Poor, then come back and throw your javelins at pastors and I will remain mute on this matter for life!!!
I hate it when u guys counter the tithe argument by saying go and sell all you have for the poor. I worked hard to get what I have today I did not have to collect money that others have worked for and claim it is for God. I am not a fraudster unlike your so called men of God.

If dangote or any other wealthy man buys 10 private jets no one would complain. He worked hard to get to where he is today and doesn't beg or force people to give him money that he is the emmisary of God.

Read your Bible with an open mind and free yourself from the shackles of pastor worship it can't take you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by OSCAMO: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2017
osazsky:
Jesus is alive he is God, y blame pastors and leave govt. tithe is not compulsory but tax is

Brain-dead slowpoke!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by oloriooko(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
does Chris worth up to 10 million that he will dash his alma mater 1 billion
Sit down there inside your room dey yan offside
You be forbes?
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Lightening: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2017
joshnes:

Very poor comparison. Pastor Chris happens to be a custodian of peoples' charity givings and donations. Is the writer also receiving donations for charity?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by iotama22: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2017
In February this year, no fewer than 10 private jets owned by Nigerian pastors attending a pentecostal conference landed in Benin City, blocking all the roads in the inner cities with police.
Industry experts say it costs $700,000 to $4 million (N255.5m to N1.5bn) per year to run a private jet.
It means the 10 private jets owners who attended the pentecostal conference collectively spend N2.55bn to N15bn yearly to run their jets.
Yet they cannot collectively reason in that conference to:
1. Contribute money and build the best hospital in Nigeria for the first time in history.
2. Stop Islamization Agenda by selling their private jets and starting Jesus Christ or Christianity Bonds, or an equivalent of Islamic Bonds?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by arcike(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Obascoetubi:
using commercial flight will delay their journey

just imagine reason.. u obviously hv Nt travelled by air b4 if Nt u would knw Hw lame wat u said was

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Maestro21: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2017
I am convinced most NLders cannot read. They just jump when they feel a comment is scathing to MOG.

Who told OP that anyone purchased anything at USA? Who said when it was being purchased it was designated as a gift? So if Beyoncé was to gift herself a Jet she would pay the extra 30% to the IRS? I mean who comes up with such stu.pid write-ups?

So the musicians could not raise the money because you saw their tax fillings? The tax fillings FIRS showed you abi the musicians pay their tax with IRS? How do we tell people's networth in Nigeria? Forbes? Hahaha.

I thought they said Pastor Chris was worth $50M? Have you ever seen anyone who was planning to give out 2 times his networth and said he is almost there? Pastor Chris that is going to invest $100M of his own money into God's work world wide is the one that is worth $50M? The same person who has given $1M, 2M, 5M, 10M some of them not once or twice - is the person that is worth $50M?

If they cannot get his networth right so whose own will they get right? How many shows does Sinach do in 1 month? What are her investments? If she owns huge shares in a booming startup in the US who will know? Oh, because she is not uploading flashy pics like PSquare she is not rich? LOL.

If Pastor Chris needed a Jet, he would have bought one aeons ago. Per adventure he did not have the resources to do it, the church would have bought it for him tay tay.

It appears many don't know this MOG has never been a fan of private Jets that are owned and has said it more than once.

Stop wasting your breath educating these ignoramuses that would type rubbish in the name of forming activity that is clearly above their pay grade.

As if Pastor Chris has ever needed people's validations to do anything, that he would turn around now to start being covert in purchasing a Jet. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Obascoetubi: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Fadman4real:

This is the most uneducated comment I have read so far, comparing donkeys to private jets. The only time it was recorded that Jesus rode on a donkey was on the entry into Jerusalem. He borrowed the donkey to ride, mind you in those days it was poor farmers who had donkeys, average working men had horses, wealthy man had wagons. The richest men had ships, you can compare a jet to a ship today. It's so painful that you are so gullible to even use Jesus that didn't collect a kobo from anyone to ur pastor that is milking you dry.
and you think some one will borrow u his/her jet? if there is jet at the time of Jesus, i am sure he will use it instead of donkey
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by osewanu(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2017
joshnes:

***Sheeple alert***sheeple alert***sheeple alert***

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Mysselff2: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2017
joshnes:

In essence,who the guy epp ?
What business is he into ? Hope he is not into fraud or drugs because body dey quick pepper hypocrites like him
So Mr OP who you epp?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by wealthyhenry(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:
Jesus Christ didn't live this kinda life... so what do these guys preach exactly.

Christ said His kingdom is not of this world, why He was always lowkey but seems these pastors are after wealth and riches of the world.
Most of them collected money from GEJ tho. so I'm not surprised. Like one said he will open gates of hell if we vote in PMB (mere mortal o). Till today nothing has happened.
God pass una
see your mentality. so our God is unable to give wealth abi... if there's anyone to become rich by serving God, then pastors are in the best position for that, cos they serve God with everything they've got. do you have any slightest idea on how much they've sacrificed for God? I bet you don't...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by wealthyhenry(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Eportal123:
You are a fool!
You are the Bigger Fool...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Good Occult Fraternities / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.