Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (46708 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by felixomor: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
myfantasies:

I know one gullible follower will come here and ask wat d poster has done for d needy.

My instincts were right after all

So u want to ask others question
But u dont want to be asked.,

Yeah right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Johnrake69: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Timiblanko(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
LAughing... I thought this guy get sense... Repetition all through
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by myfantasies(f): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
felixomor:

So u want to ask others question
But u dont want to be asked.,

Yeah right

Nd wat question did you ask

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Kay25(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
African ,nigerians they never see anything good that other do to be good no wonder we are backward.if pastor chris buy jet why ur headache why the cry work hard or know ur God simple. All dis beef will never make u better not even up to him and he will even get to heaven And God wil welcome him while u go rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Firstcitizen: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:
what has he done with his own money? his problem is that the money should have been used for the needy

The post is about the greed and lies of the thief and not the poster's financial commitments or philanthropic deeds. Do not digress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by felixomor: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd wat question did you ask
Why did u frown at the question raised by the fellow u replied?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Ratuk: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm. When Christ comes again, we won't even recognize him. And I can bet many will pick their pastors over Him. He might be delaying His second coming because the way they will kill Him this time eh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by myfantasies(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
felixomor:

Why did u frown at the question raised by the fellow u replied?

Nd d fellow is?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by OBIGS(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.
ur very funny. See how ur defending a pastor. Ur comparing his/her small income he suffers to get and a pastor who collects 10% of more than 10 million followers salary. and ur going far to even insinuate that Jesus will act the way this pastors behave. Bro it is not Christ like. Fear God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by bezimo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pastor Chris can have a private Jet if he wants. I celebrate that addition to his ministry.

The good thing you don't celebrate can NEVER become your portion.Folks don't know that's a strong spiritual law.

When you see good things happening to people, celebrate it and be happy...don't act like the pharisees and saducces who love looking for faults in the anoited of the Lord or people.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by rinzylee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
If you have 2 pairs of shoes, 2 wristwatches, 2 mobile phones (especially phones worth over 20k) , live in a luxurious apartment, drive a car ( probably a millennium Car) , club every weekend, etc and you have poor persons around you who can't even afford a quarter of the cost of your breakfast..... and you come here to criticize Pastors...... I think you should start with yourself.

We keep shouting Poor People's Tithe as if any poor man has told you he gave his tithe to a pastor....

First remove the speck in your own eye, then you can see the log in your neighbor's eye.

I would want to see the leader of the poor people's association come out one day and lay charges against these Pactors being accused daily.

how many of you would sacrifice 100k+ you probably saved up to buy an IPhone for the Poor
how many poor people have you given half of your salary at least?
How many poor market women have you paid their house rent without rushing to post pictures on facebook?

Until you have eradicated the poverty in the lives of the Poor around you, then you shouldn't accuse any pastor.

Una Weldon o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
May you live long and see ur grandchildren.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by aalangel(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Eeeyyyaaa...poor people. Full of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by kaposky(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Enemies of progress !!! They were there in Jesus days until today .
So, you wished we would have gotten Pastor Chris a bicycle or keke marwa (Tri cycle) for a gift? That is what you want to hear God forbid!!!

One jet is making you angry and writing all these analysis abi wait for more private Jets or anything bigger than that so that you all can become more angry and jump inside the ocean.

You have not seen anything yet.

Be ready to use all the media houses and platforms to write your next criticisms of the forth coming gifts to our father, pastor , prophet of our time, life coach and the highly esteemed president of the Believers' Loveworld Nation.

Be ready to broadcast the next gift Mr writer .

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.
shut up jooooooooooor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by felixomor: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd d fellow is?
I can see there was no reason.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Yusuf54: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Miles300: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reasons. Why Nigerians are gullible and vulnerable its because of a failed state or govt , since govt has failed on its part to improve standard of living people turn and look up to God for mercy ! That's y u seeing people running here and there to churches and out of desperation they do watever the pastor tells me to do , a desperate and hungry can do watever it needs to come out of poverty ! Trust me if at anytime Nigeria is close to av a good standard of living like in Europe thats when u will know the true worshippers of God ! As there will be a drastic decline of people goin to church !

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by myfantasies(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
felixomor:

I can see there was no reason.

Reason for?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Jilo83(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
There is serious battle against church in nigeria. Ephesus(turkey) loading.......
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Yusuf54: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
I swear to Almighty God that If Jesus is alive,He would neva buy or have a Private Jet not to talk of riding or owning Expensive Car or House...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Sewgon79(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

my people perish because of lack of understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
rinzylee:
If you have 2 pairs of shoes, 2 wristwatches, 2 mobile phones (especially phones worth over 20k) , live in a luxurious apartment, drive a car ( probably a millennium Car) , club every weekend, etc and you have poor persons around you who can't even afford a quarter of the cost of your breakfast..... and you come here to criticize Pastors...... I think you should start with yourself.

We keep shouting Poor People's Tithe as if any poor man has told you he gave his tithe to a pastor....

First remove the speck in your own eye, then you can see the log in your neighbor's eye.

I would want to see the leader of the poor people's association come out one day and lay charges against these Pactors being accused daily.

how many of you would sacrifice 100k+ you probably saved up to buy an IPhone for the Poor
how many poor people have you given half of your salary at least?
How many poor market women have you paid their house rent without rushing to post pictures on facebook?

Until you have eradicated the poverty in the lives of the Poor around you, then you shouldn't accuse any pastor.

Una Weldon o

bro, are sure u are using ur brain?
What the guy mean is that those money should be used in helping the poor masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Sewgon79(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297825804056868&id=158338594672257

Bible say, you shall say the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Obascoetubi: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
Jesus Christ didn't live this kinda life... so what do these guys preach exactly.

Christ said His kingdom is not of this world, why He was always lowkey but seems these pastors are after wealth and riches of theda style because there is no world.
Most of them collected money from GEJ tho. so I'm not surprised. Like one said he will open gates of hell if we vote in PMB (mere mortal o). Till today nothing has happened.
God pass una
Jesus didn't live this kinda style because there is no jet at that moment, u have forgotten that Jesus used donkey to travel to other cities? so, pastors needs jet to travel to other countries for evangelsm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Sewgon79(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

I dont have much to say, but a biblical word

Proverbs 1
[10]My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent. [Ps. 1:1; Eph. 5:11.]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Sewgon79(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Jesus didn't live this kinda style because there is no jet at that moment, u have forgotten that Jesus used donkey to travel to other cities? so, pastors needs jet to travel to other countries for evangelsm

Proverbs 1:10-16
[10]My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent. [Ps. 1:1; Eph. 5:11.]
[11]If they say, Come with us; let us lie in wait [to shed] blood, let us ambush the innocent without cause [and show that his piety is in vain];
[12]Let us swallow them up alive as does Sheol (the place of the dead), and whole, as those who go down into the pit [of the dead];
[13]We shall find and take all kinds of precious goods [when our victims are put out of the way], we shall fill our houses with plunder;
[14]Throw in your lot with us [they insist] and be a sworn brother and comrade; let us all have one purse in common–
[15]My son, do not walk in the way with them; restrain your foot from their path;
[16]For their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed blood.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

I swear you just made my day with this wonderful writeup. God bless you.
Pastor Chris started preaching the gospel when he was 15 years old in Benin, and today Pastor Chris is over 50 years and somepeople still expect him to be in one level.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by uyplus(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

Bleep you! Bastards that are still not wise to see that these pastors are fraud.. son of a bitch! Ogun kill your pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Gryffindor: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

Really funny how u left the points he made and turned ur attention to his personality,tell me those points of his doesn't intrigue u,why dont u counter him based on those points he has made made than counter the good he could nor couldn't hv done,if u ask me sounds cowardly of you

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Gryffindor: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I swear you just made my day with this wonderful writeup. God bless you.
Pastor Chris started preaching the gospel when he was 15 years old in Benin, and today Pastor Chris is over 50 years and somepeople still expect him to be in one level.

Church na Business abi??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.