Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (46678 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chris Oyakhilome Private JET. How To Buy A Jet. What You Should Know.

I didn't want to write about this. But I have to write about it now because lots of Chris people, over 200,000 of them have insulted me with languages that even juju worshippers in NIgeria don't use, talkless of Christians.

Gullible Nigerians believed Chris got a private Jet as a gift from America. Is it the same America I run businesses?

1. In the United State If your gift to a person surpass the $5.34 million limit, you (or your heirs) will have to pay up to 40% tax. You can give someone $14,000 per year and it won't affect your lifetime exemption (because gifts below the annual threshold are not considered .

2. Donation to a charitable organisation like a church can total $9,000 in charitable donations per year. more than that is not tax deductible.

3. The musicians who reportedly bought a private jet as gift for Chris do not earn enough money from their total income through tax fillings in the last few years to even buy a private jet.

4. Even if they did, the LAW of the United State does not allow them to collectively buy a Private Jet and gift it to someone without 40% tax payable over it. The worse case is.

5. To buy a Jet for someone you will have to earn the millions of USD first and pay 35% tax over it. Then when you give the Jet as gift to someone you will have to pay additional 40% tax over the gift as well.This is how civilized society works. So people who reportedly gave a private jet to Chris would have to pay 70% tax over the total gift.

6. Therefore a private jet of $20 million would cost the ghost donors 20 + 14 million = $34 million. If you are stupid enough to donate such money to a person in America you will get the IRS on your neck the next week for a complete audit.

7. You just don't walk to the Jet dealership like you are buying a Toyota to buy a Jet in the United State and dash someone. See below how most people buy their private jets. That is what Chris Oyakhilome and other pastors are doing from Nigeria too. Prove me wrong.

8. Finally, it can cost up to $4 million per year to run your own aircraft. That is about N1,400,000,000. For the illiterates who cannot count. It is N1.4 billion a year. The cost of running a Jet yearly can build FIVE modern hospitals yearly. In 8 years Chris would have built ONE modern hospital each in each state of the federation just for what it cost to run one Jet and he has MORE.

9. If it is true that Chris got a Jet for free then it is even more disgusting because the US government would have received 70% of the value of the jet as tax. That money could be used to build facilities for the poor. Shame to all pastors doing this. Please don't lie to me. I am too smart for that.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297825804056868&id=158338594672257

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Optional09: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
That it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by ArchangeLucifer: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Don't mind his herd.

The religious conman bought a private jet using his gullible congregation's tithes & offerings & lied it was given to him as a gift because of all the tithe issh going on right now.

Na Samsong wey never chop wan donate millions of dollars for another man jet.

Pastor Thief Oyakhilome.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by isan(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeria Christian need start asking their pastors serious questions

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by joshnes(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by vertueptime: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:
I admire your knowledge base, and I can see that your issue is not the jet but that the money should have been used for the needy. You seem to be a good researcher, have you researched on Pastor Chris & Christ Embassy's efforts to reach out to the needy? Let's leave that aside, you said the money should be used to meet the needy ones, let me ask you how many needy ones have you met their needs? With your little income, how many people's lives have you touched? How many people can point at you and say "this guy has been a blessing to my life" not because of the relationship that exists between you guys but because of your impact. It is easy to point fingers at people, but you, what have you done with the little you have? which needy have you helped? Your moaning reminds me of one of Jesus' disciple who was against a gift given to Jesus. His reason; the gift should have been sold and given to the poor. Sounds familiar? I earnestly desire that you do not end like he did.

U are askin what has he done? He has exposed the pastor for the fraud he is, it will save many potential gullible people from been scammed, poor people if i myt add. So he has helped alot of people by helping them avoid been duped and scammed

287 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by joshnes(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
vertueptime:

U are askin what has he done? He has exposed the pastor for the fraud he is, it will save many potential gullible people from been scammed, poor people if i myt add. So he has helped alot of people by helping them avoid been duped and scammed
what has he done with his own money? his problem is that the money should have been used for the needy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Primusinterpares(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Private jet as gift... that means the giver has his own private jet. #you can't give what you don't have.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by BruncleZuma: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Alariiwo: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jesus Christ didn't live this kinda life... so what do these guys preach exactly.

Christ said His kingdom is not of this world, why He was always lowkey but seems these pastors are after wealth and riches of the world.
Most of them collected money from GEJ tho. so I'm not surprised. Like one said he will open gates of hell if we vote in PMB (mere mortal o). Till today nothing has happened.
God pass una

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by emeijeh(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Pastor Thief Oyakhilome.

This wasn't necessary, but then, I checked your moniker, and I am not surprised.

Get lost bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by cescky(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
sad

Ok
Clap for your self Mr irs

All the hating breeds cancer ..keep on
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Einl(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
I don't understand what is being said all I know is that a pastor cannot have a private jet

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Hotzone(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Leave that man alone! He is not a politician rather, a preacher
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by saraki2019(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
wow

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by stuffs4me(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol grin .. Is Oyedepo related to liar Mohammed? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by kstyle2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
You know when I saw the names of those that contributed to the purchase of the jet, I asked how much do they truly earn...i mean frank Edwards, sinach, Eli j etc...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by hobermener: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
People and research

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
vertueptime:

but all his arguments are all based on some us laws, how does that apply in Nigeria?

See there is no need for all these.

Talking about these things is pure waste of time.

It has not changed anything, even the givers are giving even much more.

Just face your life & how to get better

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by osemoses1234(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gggggg
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by kstyle2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
So sad. The op said the annual operating cost of a private jet is estimated at 1.4b naira. Assuming this is true, and a Nigerian pastor can boast of 4 private jet, that's an estimated 5.6b naira per year. This amount can handle, say trunk c roads(local govt roads)construction and maintenance in certain states. I think this act alone can serve as a form of evangelism. Better still, this amount can be used to fund ideas generated by entrepreneurs. We truly have misplaced priorities in this country. Some 'educated' folks will still justify this action

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by goldedprince: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Well I have received a goft of more than 50k USD in 3 months and no tax so pastor Cris gift is possible.
The problem is that these fake pastors are misleading Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by myfantasies(f): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
joshnes:

I know one gullible follower will come here and ask wat d poster has done for d needy.

My instincts were right after all

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Nonnyflex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since everything has already been said and I don't like repetition, let me continue playing my angry bird

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by Richy4(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin truth is always sparkling... Some one can even feel or touch it if care is not taken...

I'm not against any one buying a jet.. but to tell lies about it was just absurd...Besides he was not the first to have one so..what was the need for saying it was a gift?

According to an unwritten human nature, If you gift something to someone , It is only natural that u must have that thing except on exceptional circumstance.. Those that gave him Jet, do they have one?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by oloriooko(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who bend down dey look another person yansh,somebody else stand jeje for im back dey look im yansh
Bros I no know the man but I like good thing and I heard he gave 1 bil to his alma mata yet you dey fume cuz them give him jet shocked
No be ya money them use so cool temper and enjoy your life
Bros instead of dancing hard dance why not chill

Man wey dey dance hard dance,na hin brokos e dey wahala

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
To say a list of average musicians who yearly average income can't be more than $400k

Would contribute to buy a private jet is an insult to our collective intelligence

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by PastorandMentor(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Planning to buy mine
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi by chuose2: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
All these pastors are simply making money at our expense.

See Adeboye's Private Jet in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Good Occult Fraternities / ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.