Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React (104528 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by sinceraconcept(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ebuka should go and learn how to wear suits from the king of suit wearing that would have stood out if he was in the pic. the drop dead handsome 90210 Godfather,Dr Robert Rey

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by daddysprincess1: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Did he send you people to expect him?? Mtchew. Don't gaan design your Christmas clothes.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by boogie2: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please who is ebuka? undecided
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by talk2percy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fans reacts, after seeing this, Buhari reacts after hearing that..what's up with this reaction stuff? Na trending word now??
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by talk2percy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
boogie2:
Please who is ebuka? undecided
same question I have been asking and nobody gree answer me. The only Ebuka I know is from my village and looking at the picture, me no see am there.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by vaca1: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:

But it the still the same suit, how do you then claim one person is better dressed than the other when they are wearing the same ass thing.
you've got to be kidding me. They are all looking good and yes; Ebuka killed it. Maybe cos of his swag. What is the meaning of Best dressed?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by vaca1: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
This one too will pass.

Nigerian youths are becoming foolish and unreasonable over the years.. The result of joblessness caused by GEJ and Laziness like Ipob yewts.
haters everywhere. no die shaaaa
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Niyinficient(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Be like dem photoshop that guy behind Banky into the pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by bolakale23(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
generalbush:
And after the blame the govt for no jobs.

While people are wasting time looking for news about what someone would put on!!

Damn!!

I wonder oh, I heard some were even refreshing IG page like say dey play bet9ja[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by joshy4SK(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:

Look at that picture, which of the groom'smen does not look well dressed?

The problem with most of you is that you don't think on your own, whatever the media feeds you is sacrosanct. It is also called zombie mentality aka follow follow mentality.

Ebuka is currently the media darling so I can understand why he looks the best dressed to you.
Dude,You geh sense....when I see people like you I just thank God,,there's Hope for the future.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by phanathick: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Fans Reacts After Seeing What Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wore At Bank W's White Wedding

Everyone has been anticipating on how Ebuka would look like on the White Wedding, after he broke the internet during the Trad with his Legendary Agbada, he just shared a sneak peak of what he wore, and his fans are not pleased, maybe they wanted something more intriguing, he looks good tho..
see some reactions i grabbed below

New From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/baad2017-fans-reacts-after-seeing-what.html

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:
All groomsmen are wearing identical piece of suit yet some people still manage to notice Ebuka is the most dressed amongst them.

Talk about taking asslicking to another level. angry

Hey your moniker.smiley Do you know the singer?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rokia2:

This is the same dresss but as you can clearly see, one of em ladies wore it better.

That would be Riri, right? Kim wears it well but her drooping breasts kinda took out the wow! effect it would have had.
Wetin consign me sefsmiley

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by SHOCK7(m): 1:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

We all saw how banky's traditional wedding went down and who wore what to the event ..
Ebuka Agbada got the magical touch which stands him out from others .

He killed the Agbada in my own opinion.
The media don't need to tell me that.

Now see today's wedding in my own opinion, I think Ebuka dressed better than Tunde Demuren and Wunmi Wellington put together.

These is not assliking, picture don't lie.

If they bring Tunde demurin and Ebuka dress and ask me to choose, I would go for Ebuka's suit.
No u're a bit partial to ebuka,all d groomsmen look equally good in their suits.
I can see why he says u're ASSLICKING!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by SHOCK7(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Rokia2:

This is the same dresss but as you can clearly see, one of em ladies wore it better.
I disagree with you here,when u say one of the ladies here "wore it better".Who exactly 're you referring to?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Rokia2:

Not wore it better but suited better. Chaii!
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
kodded:
over hype wedding

....hope it last undecided undecided undecided
Pepper eye. Go and marry.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
This colour has navigated right into my heart. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.