Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada (22108 Views)

Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
People managing artists should always read over what they push out to the public. This reaction was poorly written with grammatical errors.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by censeakay(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
ololadeking:
pls who is olamide? Who is phyno?
Are u sure u are living on this Earth or are u living on pluto

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Threebear:
You're forgiven Nwanna, olamide even though you are an Afonja, we have adopted you as one of us. So go and sin no more grin
Rich Afonja must surely be adopted as one of una

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by olabayemiji(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
I trow my sincere apology to you guys on behalf of OLAMIDE and PHYNO .... please for them, they will never repeat such again

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
ololadeking:
you must either be locked up for a while!

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by sava: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Everyone should be refunded.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

This is not even an apology, it is an insult to the fans

An insult to loyal fans who skipped work and school just to attend your show,
A denigration to fans who skipped meals just to afford the tickets.

These musicians don't give a damn about the fans.
They are just as selfish as fvck!!! You got to Canada and refused to perform because a few demands were not met? Damn!!!
Stupid demands like a limousine-pickup from the airport, a 4star hotel accommodation and 5 goupies to pass the night with.

Are they now militants?

All over the place in Europe, I've attended lots of free shows from world renowned artistes.
I also know artistes who have performed just for the love of their fans despite a breach in terms of agreement.

This is a shame and a sad proof that both Phyno and Olamide lack every ounce of empathy or professionalism.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by adeniyi3971(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

They are just as selfish as fvck!!! You got to Canada and refused to perform because a few demands were not met? Damn!!!
Stupid demands like a limousine-pickup from the airport, a 4star hotel accommodation and 5 goupies to pass the night with.

Are they now militants?

All over the place in Europe, I've attended lots of free shows from world renowned artistes.
I also know artistes who have performed just for the love of their fans despite a breach in terms of agreement.

This is a shame and a sad proof that both Phyno and Olamide lack every ounce of empathy or professionalism.

you are right on this one

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by talk2percy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

Are they now militants?

buh u can't really tell what actually transpired or the gravity of the violation in their agreement. These promoters can be very greedy at times. They would want to go home with almost 80% while the artistes goes home with almost nothing.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by toprealman: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
When next Canadian embassy bounce their visa application people will start running their pooh.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

Are they now militants?

you moniker really show who u are.

Onye Ikpe
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Threebear(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Rich Afonja must surely be adopted as one of una
We wont touch bobrisky or denrele, keep those ones.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Mariangeles(f): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
They act up then they apologize...
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by ehissi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
psychologist:

Any day you comment without using this smiley shocked, I will deactivate my account grin

I don do screen grab sharp sharp........ grin

Waiting for Nwaamaikpe to do the needful...... angry

1 Share

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by victorioushands: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Some people comment as if the statement by Phyno was unclear. IT WAS NOT THEIR FAULT. They were there but the host did not fulfill his part. Unless these fans bought their tickets directly from Olamide and his friend, people should hold the Prince of a guy SOLELY responsible. Canada is not Nigeria and you shouldn't drag your stupid Nigerian way of informality in official matters everywhere you go.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by Dicon1: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Well, it appears you do not know how the artist performance contracts are structured. It isis usually the case that the artist is paid a part of his fee and the balance is to be paid when the artist arrives the country but before his performance.

The issue that arises is usually monetary issue and not riders like the type of hotel and ride to pick them.

People are supposed to keep to the contract they sign, particularly the commercial terms. If the above is the situation in the present case, I think it will be uncharitable to expect them to perform despite the breach. You have to note that after the artist performance, it will be difficult to have the organisers pay the balance. Also, we have to consider that it is not a good precedent to set
IForgotMyLoginD:
Cardi B was in a similar position. Guess what? For the love of the fans, she still performed! And said it live on stage that the promoter messed up, defaulted, but She's on stage for the fans!

If u flew all the way to Canada, respect ur fans enough to honour them with at least ONE performance. And cast the promoter live on stage! Watch ur fans appreciate u more... Cos you honoured them.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by cnsprince76: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

Are they now militants?

Agreement is agreement my dear. If the promoters knew they would not meet up with the conditions, they shouldn't have signed.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by zang: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
ololadeking:

You no know badoo and phyno... please go ha*g yourself
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by SparroicSparrow(m): 12:30am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

Are they now milit[/color][color=#000099]ants?

Bro... The fans were just victims of circumstances, in which they should sue the organisers for not make good utility of their ticket.

U don't know what really happened so u can't say the agreement the orgarnisers breached were flimsy ones.

Yes... They could be able to perform free... But if they start ignoring agreement breaches all the time just for the fans... I bet you with my tongue to the sky... Their value will diminish.

I as a fan will surely be angry that they didn't come. But this issue seems to obviously be the fault of the Organiser. Except if the artist were trying to make a new agreement aside the one they previously made before their cuming to Canada

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by JazzMode: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apologies unaccepted!

Are they now militants?

Dont forget they are businessmen. I guess, they are acted from experience.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by lot14: 5:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Despite the breach..just for the fans sake, they should have performed..coming all the way from wherever to Canada too..Haba,we go rock that stage..
Re: Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2017
I know how the deals are structured and yea, I know promoters can be dubious like that.

Well, it's quite unfortunate tho that the phyno /olamide Canada tour went south.

Dicon1:
Well, it appears you do not know how the artist performance contracts are structured. It isis usually the case that the artist is paid a part of his fee and the balance is to be paid when the artist arrives the country but before his performance.

The issue that arises is usually monetary issue and not riders like the type of hotel and ride to pick them.

People are supposed to keep to the contract they sign, particularly the commercial terms. If the above is the situation in the present case, I think it will be uncharitable to expect them to perform despite the breach. You have to note that after the artist performance, it will be difficult to have the organisers pay the balance. Also, we have to consider that it is not a good precedent to set

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) / Dele Momodu, Shina Peters And Chris Okotie In Throwback Photos / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.