Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,056 members, 7,825,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) (36057 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
According to HolyChidi Okorie,former personal assistant to Imo state governor on domestic violence,over 30 people that died yesterday in a tragic accident involving a petrol tanker and an 18 seaters bus have been buried in a mass burial.Below is what he wrote...

'Mass burial for the people that died in yesterday accident. Because they burn beyond recognition. Ma1y their soul rest in peace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/mass-burial-of-over-30-people-that-died.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2017

1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by vickvan(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
May their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by dhardline(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
This one get as e be o. Hope their family members were informed cause I know Most transport buses tend to have a manifest they fill with the name of every passenger. Sad one indeed. RIP

5 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by juman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
It could be anyone.

Death in destroyed nigeria is so cheap.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by haywire07(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Funny enoff, religion has explained the hard part to us literaly that even as they burnt beyond recognition with so much pains and agony, the burning and agony will continue as far as u die as a sinner .

There's no mercy and that's sh*t scares the sh*t out of me

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by adadike281(f): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
And no one saw d bus in question and their families were not notified? This is a big tragedy knowing how my people don't bury their dead outside d family compound. May their souls rest in peace. Ozoemezina#!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
RIP.
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
What a waste!

For your bet9ja enquiries for shops, contact my signature

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
May God rest their souls. What a tragedy sad

By the way, Okorohausa should explain whether those statues he erected have started requesting for blood ni ooo

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Am finding these pix hard to believe. No presence of loved once, no law enforcement officers. Just some few young guy.

Abi Dem don go finish.
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Deicide: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:
Funny enoff, religion has explained the hard part to us literaly that even as they burnt beyond recognition with so much pains and agony, the burning and agony will continue as far as u die as a sinner .

Religion is Scam

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by SooCute(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
No one knows when death comes calling....

Life is a lie..

Death is realest
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by englishmart(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Buhari's government has claimed more lives than 2nf world war

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
May it not be our portion to be among mass burial victims... Rather we shall grow old and die at a ripe old age and be buried by our children with dignity individually. Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Naijabams(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is really sad undecided
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by adedejidamilare(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
I thought the accident happened in Anambra before Onitsha?
Saw an accident involving an 18seater bus and a tanker just before the flyover on my way to Onitsha on thursday.
may be its another accident sha but i learnt nobody survived.
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Its a pity. May their souls rip. A horrible way to die
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Spotless123(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

By the way, Onorohausa should explain whether those statues he erected have started requesting for blood ni ooo
MISTAICEY02288:

By the way, Onorohausa should explain whether those statues he erected have started requesting for blood ni ooo
MISTAICEY02288:

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeria is on long thing, imagine mass burial just because their body was marred by fire yet no further forensic analysis to enable their family to possess their dead body for proper burial. Government can't play their role but they can share our money

8 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

You’re creating hell in your mind
Religion is scam
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
madgoat:
May it not be our portion to be among mass burial victims... Rather we shall grow old and die at a ripe old age and be buried by our children with dignity individually. Amen!

Amen so shall it be
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Life is useless

Vanity upon vanity
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by tit(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
adadike281:
And no one saw d bus in question and their families were not notified? This is a big tragedy knowing how my people don't bury their dead outside d family compound. May their souls rest in peace. Ozoemezina#!!!

Okoroawusa has enter owerre
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by zoedew: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rochas Okorocha The Gov. Of Imo State has blood on his hands for failing in his duty to fix the road where that avoidable incident happened. It was avoidable. #RochasTheIdolMaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
God have mercy
I always pass the road every week when i was living at Afor Umuaka throughout 2016 during my service year...
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by adadike281(f): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
tit:

Okoroawusa has enter owerre
tit, longest time? how are u?
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hotzone:
Nigeria is on long thing, imagine mass burial just because their body was marred by fire yet no further forensic analysis to enable their family to possess their dead body for proper burial. Government can't play their role but they can share our money

Later we go say,Giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by dhardline(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
haywire07:

If it scares you then take a decision today. It's beyond alter calls and half hearted prayers. If you put so much effort to be a graduate just to get a good job in a world that would perish why don't you try and put in 10percent of that same sincere effort to seek God. Trust me you will find Him and He'll take away your fears and give you peace that passeth understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
May their souls rest in peace, Amen!!
Re: Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) by juanmiguel: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
RIP to Bone2Bone and others who were involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos) / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.