Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami (17794 Views)

Ippis Enrollment: ASUU Slams Agf, Ahmed Idris, Says He Couldn't Pass Ican Exam / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by codedguy1(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
slimghost:

Is it not clear enough that Malami is a highly compromised idiot? why is Saint Buhari still keeping the criminal?

only a nepotistic dullard can appoint compromised dingbats.

it would be impossible for that nepotistic dullard to realise that he has appointed supposed educated dingbats.

so to expect him to sack them is rather wishful thinking.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by Saintp(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:

All these your grammar is just to deceive people who lack adequate knowledge of the matter. The AGF specifically accused Falana of buying a property recovered by Maina from an alleged pension funds looter. He further claimed that the said property was handed over to EFCC by Maina and then sold to Falana by the agency.

Above is the fraudulent claims made by the AGF that Falana's statement debunked. The property was never recovered from any pension looter but was a collaterized property that was taken over by AMCON when the loan became toxic. EFCC does not investigate every case of toxic loan and there is nothing in Falana's submission to suggest what you insinuated. Even if EFCC is investigating the company and the bank that issued the loan for any infraction in CBN prudential guideline, it still doesn't make the property a recovered asset from pension looters.

The sale of the property is between Falana, AMCON and A properties limited. EFCC is not a party whatsoever in the lawsuit or sale. Falana also made it clear that the sale is inchoate and so therefore, it is safe to assume that the tittle in property has not passed to Falana as it is still work in progress.

Trust a Nigerian govt official, politician, business man, human right activist, elite etc at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by LegitBoy(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2017
magoo10:
It is very possible that falana bought the properties, what his problem will be right now is how to explain to Nigerians where he got #1billion naira from which he used in buying the said properties.

We are used to all these lies and counter lies from shameless elites masquerading to be fighting for the common man while they collect "egunje" in cash and sometimes "kind" at the back. This denial and counter denial is a proof that there is truth in the accusations,very soon the matter will die down quietly.
You need to get in the know really, how much is 1billion that a lawyer of Falana's repute won't be able to afford? I know a SAN who is not as popular as Falana gets briefs worth $500k- 2million dollars in this same country especially from election petitions and from properties issues.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by positivetaught: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:

The way some of you reason really baffles me. So, a very successful lawyer of Falana's standing cannot acquire a property of N1billion?

The N1billion figure was mentioned by the AGF and not Falana so, we really can't accept it as the true sales value of the property.
You are now defending falana vehemently but if this same falana were to open his dirty mouth to accuse others of corruption without proof,people like you will quickly term any body trying to defend the accused as supporters of corruption, corruption fighting back n what have you.This is the same falana that knew very well that Buhari had no school cert but was manufacturing voodoo legal reasons to turn the law on it head,if some other lawyer was accused of that purchase with a billion # your falana would written a long epistle why the efcc should investigates such persons, what goes around comes around,come 2019 we shall see those who will stand for the truth n those who will choose to be hypocritic.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by positivetaught: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:

Falana has never occupied a public office before while Atiku was a career custom officer before retiring and then serving as vice president.
Is that your own criteria for corruption n sainthood?,NA was oh for you.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by Mentcee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
seunmsg:

Falana has never occupied a public office before while Atiku was a career custom officer before retiring and then serving as vice president.
Metuh has occupied public office!

Accursed!
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by Tompee2: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeria is a comic arrangement.
The more you look the less you see.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by seunmsg(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mentcee:

Metuh has occupied public office!

Accursed!

You are cursed.
Re: I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami by Mentcee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
seunmsg:

You are cursed.
you're silly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence / No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.