Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC (30385 Views)

Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal / Arewa Youths Attack Senator Shehu Sani For Supporting Restructuring. Atiku Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Newbiee: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Is Atiku the best PDP can offer? I tire for Niger politics. So if he had no defect, PDP wouldn't have had candidate for presidential election. Na wao! for PDP.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Benekruku(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2017

It will be more easier for Arsenal F.C to win the English Premier League than for Atiku to become the Nigerian President.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Newbiee: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
I hope you have not forgotten the following in a hurry;
1. Buhari contested under APP in 2003
2. Buhari contested under Anpp in 2007
3. Buhari contested under CPC in 2011
4. Buhari contested under APC in 2015
If you are one of those calling Atiku a most mobile politician while you hail Buhari, come a kneel down here let me pray for you

APP and ANPP are same, APP changed name to ANPP. ANPP and CPC merged to form APC with ACN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Newbiee: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2017
ATIKU'S DEFECTION STATEMENT

"... after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future."

Should have been written as:

after considering the fact that Buhari did not die but now appears even stronger in health and hence able to run for the second term, and realising that this means no vacancy in Aso Rock via the APC route, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress so that I can look for another party to hijack for the purpose of my untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Nowenuse: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
If you are one of those calling Atiku a most mobile politician while you hail Buhari, come a kneel down here let me pray for you

Don't mind the foolish people accusing Atiku of switching parties. Buhari has a worse record.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Jilo83(m): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2017
If PDP present Atiku that means Buhari will have easy ride to presidency again.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by farihafaheemah(m): 3:33am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
Stop this nonsensical comparison, APP and ANPP was the same party, they only add N to APP. He Pulled out of ANPP to form CPC within short period of time prior to 2011 general election, when it was obvious the then ANPP chairman was working for PDP. Immediately after 2011 general election, where he pulled 10M vote without any campaign in SW and SS Tinubu and other bigwigs in politics went to his house in Kaduna to discuss how they can merge to form a formidable opposition. That what gave birth to APC. Buhari never cross carpet to any political. Please make your findings very well, before you misled people with your information. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by BetaThings: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the foolish people accusing Atiku of switching parties. Buhari has a worse record.

APP = ANPP, they only add N to APP. Just like AC = ACN
Buhari was betrayed by ANPP while in court to challenge the victory of Yaradua. They pulled out of the case and took appointment under Yaradua's PDP
He formed CPC in 2011
CPC + ACN 9+NPDP = APC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by aguyph: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2017
greatiyk4u:
my Igbo brothers packaging Atiku campaign are just there to have their last share his loot

in 2015, they told us bUHARI IS A MUSLIM FANATIC WHO HATES CHRISTIANS AND IS OUT TO ISLAMIZE nIGERIA

ATIKU IS ALSO A MUSLIM AND TILL TODAY BUHARI HAS NOT ISLAMIZED NIGERIA

WHAT THEN WILL BE THE CAMPAIGN SLOGAN
vote atiku. One man 3toto
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by henryhemon(m): 4:30am On Nov 26, 2017
PDPGuy:
Atiku/Soludo or Dankwambo/Soludo will give APC a tough time in 2019.

Which Dankwambo? He is unknown else where.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Ogunleti01: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2017
dre11:

No automatic ticket for him – PDP

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-s-next-big-fight-after-leaving-apc.html

until he settles score with OBJ, he will continue to be AJALA...

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by sokera: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Newbiee:
Is Atiku the best PDP can offer? I tire for Niger politics. So if he had no defect, PDP wouldn't have had candidate for presidential election. Na wao! for PDP.
PDP are wise , Buhari as collected all the money they stole and they need someone to finance them , so Atiku will be their Maga / sure client

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by sokera: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2017
BetaThings:

APP = ANPP, they only add N to APP. Just like AC = ACN
Buhari was betrayed by ANPP while in court to challenge the victory of Yaradua. They pulled out of the case and took appointment under Yaradua's PDP
He formed CPC in 2011
CPC + ACN 9+NPDP = APC
God bless you ... some idiot don't know the difference between merging and decamping ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2017
baba run for presidency in 1993. man, i doff my hat for you! if Buhari is not careful, Atiku would take it this time!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku has been a prostitute from time immemorial, only permanent interest
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by cyberguy72(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2017
ProudToBeAZombie:
Buhari is from God, can you touch the Lord's anointed?
That Dullard....hmmm
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Augiiee(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
Am pretty sure stupidity runs in your family, APP is ANPP (its jst a name change) and APC is a merger of CPC and ACN. Buhari is a founding father of CPC and APC, unlike Atiku who is an opportunist, he is always trying to take addvantage of an already established institution.
P.S. you're d one who needs to bring dat ur empty. brain here and kneel down, and let any sane member of nairaland pray for him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Xyzee: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Shaw007:
oshey mobile politician. otidi atm card

i can't just Imagine someone swinging from America's democratic party and GOP at will like jangilova undecided

shows how immature and selfish Nigerian politicians are, following the trend as if they are trading forex. undecided undecided

believe in a party and stick with them to the end Gaadanmmit!!!

even the two parties sef, No defined morals and philosophy, so what is there to believe in. are they progressive or conservatives, Nobody fucking knows

what a slop of a democracy.

Sir, that thing is not called Jangilova but JungleOver.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by LasGidiOwner: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku will win by a wide margin.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Tukor32: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
atiku I see you joining APGA.
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2017
it will be a big fight for him to get any party's presidential ticket as it stands now.......he will need to be firm and reach out to his people in the north.......
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Myde4naija(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
if you keep track on buhari political party involvement you will know buhari don't cross carpet.

App change to Anpp
Cpc is a product of merger likewise APC and Anpp was part of the merger. So what's ur point

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Sammiejokes(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Well 2019 is still far but from political permutations, I think Atiku will sweep SE conveniently, SS he should have over 60% because some in SS will not vote him as per Mr waka waka and corruption charges.
Atiku can never win SW take it to the bank he may ganer 30% vote because of PDP loyalist and how much is given to buy vote.
North East, North West if he has 10% he tried, he will likely perform better in NCentral with 40%
The Election will be very interesting BTW Atiku and Buhari. Am just sad that we are choosing btw a 73 and 77 years come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by engrchykae(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
If Atiku must win and save Nigeria from hunger,he must do the following;
1.he must assure saraki that his position as the senate president is guaranteed.
2.he must pick a running mate from the southeast or southsouth in order to get a bloc vote,the southwest don't give bloc votes.
3.he must assure nigeians that he will open up the border for food importation.
4.he must cede the speaker of the house to yorubas.
5.settle tinubu directly or through tinubu's boys.
Promise the middlebelt of protection from killerherdsmen.
Atiku will become the president,he is open minded and can feel free among among other nigerians unlike the katsina hermit
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by xlander(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
APP & ANPP same political party, CPC merged with others to Form APC that means he only decamped from ANPP to CPC as a result of the betrayal he suffered from the party

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Excuzeme: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Shaw007:
oshey mobile politician. otidi atm card

i can't just Imagine someone swinging from America's democratic party and GOP at will like jangilova undecided

shows how immature and selfish Nigerian politicians are, following the trend as if they are trading forex. undecided undecided

believe in a party and stick with them to the end Gaadanmmit!!!

even the two parties sef, No defined morals and philosophy, so what is there to believe in. are they progressive or conservatives, Nobody fucking knows

what a slop of a democracy.

Atiku in particular, has no moral fibre, is a looter and has no single political philosophy!
This ATIKU is just too desperate to become President, something he would never be, not in this Nigeria.
Buhari should be the last President of Nigeria that is over 55yrs!
All these criminally minded gentriatrics should go and die joor.

Atiku is "Dead On Arrival

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Excuzeme: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
engrchykae:
If Atiku must win and save Nigeria from hunger,he must do the following;
1.he must assure saraki that his position as the senate president is guaranteed.
2.he must pick a running mate from the southeast or southsouth in order to get a bloc vote,the southwest don't give bloc votes.
3.he must assure nigeians that he will open up the border for food importation.
4.he must cede the speaker of the house to yorubas.
5.settle tinubu directly or through tinubu's boys.
Promise the middlebelt of protection from killerherdsmen.
Atiku will become the president,he is open minded and can feel free among among other nigerians unlike the katsina hermit

Every other candidate, from Buhari, to Jonathan, to that KOWA man, e.t.c, are all better than Atiku, ten times over.
he should stop wasting his time, even if he promise that he will give Honda to all Nigerians, we will collect and he will still lose
. grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Excuzeme:

Every other candidate, from Buhari, to Jonathan, to that KOWA man, e.t.c, are all better than Atiku, ten times over.
he should stop wasting his time, even if he promise that he will give Honda to all Nigerians, we will collect and he will still lose
. grin grin
speak for yourself
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by surgical: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
PDPGuy:
Atiku/Soludo or Dankwambo/Soludo will give APC a tough time in 2019.
soludo is in APC except you want to pair him with PMB
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by jobsat34(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:

I think you need d prayers d more..
APP changed to ANPP same way AC to ACN
Some faction in ANPP break away to form CPC
CPC formed a merger with ACN to become APC

Go figure dear..
Yu need d prayer d more..
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by Shaw007(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Xyzee:

Sir, that thing is not called Jangilova but JungleOver.
nah Jangilova jor grin grin grin

all these oyibo boiz undecided
Re: Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC by thayora: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
ATIKULATE +DAVID MARK= WINNING TEAM. You can take that to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa / Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.