Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (56904 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Olafisoyem: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
She played herself. It's the various cars form the car wash the man used to decieve you. It must mean she's materialistic
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:

Any man can get a wife provided he stays within his means.
But what many men want is that high-class ladies will drool over
them while they are still jobless.

What do mean by a high-class lady?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
SHE WANTS MR GUCCI BUYER.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by moshould(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Which mess Car washer na mess? Nonsense talk na pple like u go make man wan do ritual... Can't u advice the babe to stay with him Person wey gather money rent house, do wedding, dey feed u for 4months, u discover say na car washer, what else do u need in life, make we go kill our self because of una toto??
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 2shure: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
in wizkid instrumentals.

tone toe toe tu tan tun.
tone tone tone tor na tu.

rverything iz sexy.
my account is sexy.
your bum bum is sexy
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Movic1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
CuriousX:

Nice one brother. Please how to you upload the screen shot to Google image to search for it? Please explain to me like a baby

it very easy bro. Follow the link https://images.google.com , then you will upload the picture you want to search for. Its advisable to use Pc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by vchykp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

God bless you for the truth, but you just have to DM her pls, blogging is turning something else
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by moshould(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
My brother I just taya o, help me ask o...wetin woman go cause for this naija, if e happen their toto no go fit wait.... Rubbish
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Dnockeror333(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
just click at any smileys of your choice and it will just appear smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

No not here, but on Facebook. I think punctutions, numbers and letters were been added together. But how?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dnockeror333:

No not here, but on Facebook. I think punctutions, numbers and letters were been added together. But how?
ain't a Facebook fan cool
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Dnockeror333(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
ain't a Facebook fan cool
Nice day then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by abbasajao(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
You misinterpreted the English car dealer. He actually deals with car so he is a car dearler. You should have asked further for clarification since you intended marrying man that is selling cars
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by omooajisnooni: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Infatuation love everywhere! that's a well deserved one for you, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want to have anything doing with him if he had told you the simple truth. However, I also blame the guy too to have lied this much, a good lady doesn't look at material things only but a guy with personality, a guy with bright future, a presentable and as a matter of fact a responsible guy.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by chimeziedickson: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ihe onye cho ka ofu!!!!!!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by segzyogondus(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
He is a car dealer and he was not spending so much money on you secondly you knew nothing about how he goes about or family or friends to ask instead your head dey burst say him na car dealer so continue cos even while washing cars he is still dealing with cars so he did not lie to you about his job but what you imagined was quite different from what he was saying to you ....
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by desy24444(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala
its not new. Am sure he did that because of what you wanted. Talk true, had it been he told you he was a car wash boy, would you have dated him?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by vexing(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't belief this story. The standard of living of a car dealer is far higher than the standard of living of a car wash boy ( unless he is the owner of the car wash). If they have lived for 3 month how was the guy able to maintain a life style that did not give him away
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by TIDDOLL(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bullshit, lots of Simpletons on this forum,
Reading the story self...i knew its so full of lies..
Cooked up nonsense!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by durasome(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
please manage him,better still you can make him the car dealer you want him to be.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by youngbelieve(f): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

Someone should get dis guy a chilled bottle of beer,nice one bro!.... Shebi u pple haf hear ba!!ol these fake bloggers

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by dederocs(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fake news, nairaland use your brain
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Victornezzar: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin
can u use ur real number now wink
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Josh44s(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala

You, Lalasticlala and Seun who is the owner of Nairaland should all be ashamed of yourself for spreading false news. Nonsense forum! Look how y’all av ridiculously finish this forum y’all build. Lalasticlala own na to dey Move Mumu snake thread up and down to front page. Shame on you all angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by cooltola(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
At least he is working with a honest way. He is not robbing people or stealing phones or commiting crime.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MhizzAJ(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

can u use ur real number now wink

Okay but that Nonso you made mention of works now right?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by victorioushands: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hahahah. See as this educated illiterate dey mention graduate as if it's heaven's ticket. That particular word gave her stupidity and greed away. The man really loved you for trying to lie just to marry a mental baggage like your u. How could you not know and why was your acceptance hinged on him showing you cars? Is your lineage that retched? SO STFU BIACH!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Victornezzar: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay but that Nonso you made mention of works now right?
lmao
He's at Unn
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by lonelydora: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
But in honesty, he actually deals with cars!

I can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by ivolt: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
jusRadical:

What do mean by a high-class lady?

Any lady whose social class is above one's level.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MhizzAJ(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao
He's at Unn

Okay...Not the one i know then
What's funny
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:

Any lady whose social class is above one's level.

As in?

What is social class?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by poseidon12: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good for you. You should marry someone you love or like, not the person's vocation. Black ladies and their gold digging mindset (not all of them).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.