Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor (41519 Views)

Woman Beats Police Officer Black And Blue And Tear Her Uniform To Pieces-video / James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by davillian(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Clefayomide: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bush meat don finally catch d hunter shaa
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by davillian(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dronedude:
The officer for call for back up now...
Officer no dey with radio and credit no dey him phone.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by dvkot(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
welcome development
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by onadana: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Timoleon:
As much as the story sweet me reach, I pity the omotolani guy...he will certainly go to prison for this. no judge will pardon you for assaulting a police officer.

Where are our human right lawyers..Femi Falana..Festus Keyamo..to defend this citizen who was psychologically traumatized by the police.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by paveinc(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
It can only happen in MUSHIN..
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by GGirll: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
I love this news
I am blessed with people like you on NL I come here to laugh n i never got disappointed for once grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Hotzone(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
As he survived without a gun shot
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by slick1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Only mumu news dis PM News sabi carry. undecided
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by msylva2147(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
people are busy hailing the guy for fighting a police officer meanwhile the guy is seriously sweating in the cell now and no one is talking about how to bail him out. What I am trying to say here is that you don't allow people to ginger you to fight a government agent because when the chips are down you will face the music alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by victorazyvictor(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2017
tribalistseun:
I love this news

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Augustap(f): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2017
The suspect no beat am well grin
But wetin concern me? police useless for this country.

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by sirjentul05(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2017
D guy wey dem arrest d craze, u don break in skull, instead of to hide, ur there running around nd u got caught again
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Okewa(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Only PM news will post all this unrealistic news
Spotless123:
Thereby charged with case of attempted murder...... ;DThereby charged with case of attempted murder......

1 Like

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Ikmontana1: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how can you say that he met his march when we are in November
angry
enemyofprogress:
how can you say that he met his march when we are in November
is it ur eyes or ya phone screen dat is d problem..??
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by davidicke: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Kingpee2(m): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:
Since the suspect could resist arrest, there was no need beating up
the police officer.
Now he will end up in jail for not controlling his anger.
Didnt you read the part of his bail,this is what the naija police has been calling for long ago and this time they can't eat their cake and have it.Tolani the Hero ...
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by bigtt76(f): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Makes no sense at all. You resisted arrest claiming innocent, you were now forced to defend yourself and in the course you committed a crime (assaulting and officer of law) and ended up in the police station you were avoiding before. The money you claimed was about being extorted will now have to be paid legally and of course you must treat the officer for his injuries. He still ended up in detention he was avoiding..... SMH. See what smoking has caused grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by histemple: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2017
PM Express and fake news. Not even a single picture for proof.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by AnthonyAk(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Who come be this lalascticlala?
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Ahmeduana(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Timoleon:
I pity the omotolani guy...he will certainly go to prison for this. no judge will pardon you for assaulting a police officer.
THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS, POLICE HIDE UNDER LAW TO PERPETRATE EVIL.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Hunter is now the hunted

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Break his head? Why not injured his head?
PM news or pidgin news grin grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by BluntBoy(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo is still in jail for committing no criminal offence.

Our police have abused the word "arrest". The government needs to do something about our police force. They are a disgrace to the black race.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by opomulero101(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2017
U don't mean it

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by triple996(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Nawawoo

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Mayor88(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Islie:

MAN BREAKS POLICE OFFICER’S HEAD TO EVADE ARREST

http://pmexpressng.com/man-breaks-police-officers-head-evade-arrest/

"Omotolani was later arrested and detained at the police station". omotolani go hear am for those popo hand ehh.smh

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by tydi(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Everybody in my area calls me cobra because police people cannot arrest anybody in my area without permission. People even come to my house to settle dispute. I wasn't always like that until I learnt under a hard drug seller. I became as though as steel and with a poker face. No fear police
By the way, you had enough dose of ur master's drug sh|t .
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My day was made with what Ogbeni Omotolani did to Benson Ohiole. Nice one home cool

Hope you will pay half of the sum to bail him since he made your day?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Itzurboi(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2017
I love what he did, but he shouldnt have allow himself to be rearrested, because that NYSC slogan go change to NYSB (Now Your Suffering Begins) for hin head.... Naija police go fustrate the bail option for hin eyes go see pepper,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.