Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor (41530 Views)

Woman Beats Police Officer Black And Blue And Tear Her Uniform To Pieces-video / James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by ivolt: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
Didnt you read the part of his bail,this is what the naija police has been calling for long ago and this time they can't eat their cake and have it.Tolani the Hero ...

I am not talking about his temporary bail which he has not met yet.
He will eventually be convicted and sentenced to a real prison.
He is probably regretting his actions now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by SOFTENGR: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Omotolani has made my day, let me sip my beer

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by SOFTENGR: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:

I am not talking about his temporary bail which he has not met yet.
He will eventually be convicted and sentenced to a real prison.
He is probably regretting his actions now.
Regret which action.
The case is dead as dodo grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Dronedude:
The officer for call for back up now...

Na America you think say we dey
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hahahaha, incompetent police officer, this is what will happen if you recruit teenagers do to men's job.
no sense insyd dat nonsense that you said..It's like saying the samething about allowing teenagers on nairaland...��
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
cuedish:
Niaja Police & baseless reasons of arrest.

We need men like Omotolani. .......to deal with all those stupid police hyping civil cases.
BeeBeeOoh:
My day was made with what Ogbeni Omotolani did to Benson Ohiole. Nice one homie cool
tribalistseun:
I love this news
It does not worth it. The guy is going to prison, not for the former alleged offence but for the latter. Don't encourage what you can't do. People like Omotolani don't know how to handle cases like this, that was why he approached the issue of his arrest that way, the wrong way.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Excuzeme: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
cuedish:
Niaja Police & baseless reasons of arrest.

We need men like Omotolani. .......to deal with all those stupid police hyping civil cases.

The criminality of the Police notwithstanding, you cant assault a uniformed Police officer and expect to go scott free.
By doing so, it is the insitution that you are attacking and woe betide you if you think any Govt would allow you to do that (so others can copy too).

I tell you, the guy will get nothing less than fiive years in prison, just for the assault alone, not to mention resisting arrest, aggravated assault with a weapon, e.t.c. grin grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Regret which action.
Dead as how? Whether he met the bail conditions (which I strongly doubt) or not, he can't avoid prison sentence.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Undertaker001: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
goldenval:
grin, so these police men actually arrested me today after they demanded for my papers which everything is 100 clean.. then they accused me of being a yahoo yahoo guy just because am driving my jeep angry.. I was angry and I told them to take me to their station before I will know how to deal with them on Monday... so I don’t know how one mistakenly saw my ID card, then I drove them around as we approached their station, I was told to do weekend for them that they don’t want to call Abuja headquarter grin.. I asked them, Call for wetin? Say I be APC abi na wetin? Abeg Officer I no be JJC for Lagos oo, as I dey like this I dey vex pass you and I need money pass you too..... men na so they leave me Ago after tipping them with 1k for weekend.

So Nigeria police ate something else...

The greatest philanthropist!!
I hail Sir

1 Like

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Islie:

MAN BREAKS POLICE OFFICER’S HEAD TO EVADE ARREST

http://pmexpressng.com/man-breaks-police-officers-head-evade-arrest/

Pinshure of Pulp police man or
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by lizzynicole: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy grin just laughing
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by akon4u: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2017
ok
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by ivolt: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Regret which action.

You don't understand the Nigerian system, he will either
rot in the awaiting trial list or he will quickly be convicted
which is unlikely.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Ahmeduana:
THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS, POLICE HIDE UNDER LAW TO PERPETRATE EVIL.
true...we live in a pathetic country really.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by kullozone(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Wow! I no know say I go read this kain sweet news this Sunday morning oh!
That guy deserves a National Award... He's a hero.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Mccullum: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2017
What's wrong is wrong, had it been it was the police that wounds the suspect, most of you will be blaming Nigeria police but it's other way round and the next thing is to be abusing an injured police officer while praising the suspect that ridiculed authority of the state... too bad

Let there be civility in our attitude because giragira will only enhance bitter ends.
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
goldenval:
grin, so these police men actually arrested me today after they demanded for my papers which everything is 100 clean.. then they accused me of being a yahoo yahoo guy just because am driving my jeep angry.. I was angry and I told them to take me to their station before I will know how to deal with them on Monday... so I don’t know how one mistakenly saw my ID card, then I drove them around as we approached their station, I was told to do weekend for them that they don’t want to call Abuja headquarter grin.. I asked them, Call for wetin? Say I be APC abi na wetin? Abeg Officer I no be JJC for Lagos oo, as I dey like this I dey vex pass you and I need money pass you too..... men na so they leave me Ago after tipping them with 1k for weekend.

oga goldenval, Pls I really need your help
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
goldenval:

Pls don't ignore sir
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by thunderbabs: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol.....who com arrest who? grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by blackjack21(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

So we get people wey fit beat police for this country..

Hmm, me wey see person wey beat five army officers near military barrack in obalende.
When he was finally arrested, the barracks commander offered him recruitment out of respect for his exploit. grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by greatbuc(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm nairalanders I hail una! You guys will insult authority but you won't dear commit. The fools that commit are the ones I pity. Our judicial system does not recognise poor men ooo. Na small thing dey happen before you enter kikiri
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by martino97: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Dronedude:
The officer for call for back up now...

How would he call for back-up when he's making an illegal arrest.
...You're arresting a citizen but you won't tell him the reason for his arrest. For goodness sake, who trains these officers?
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Ejire007(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
That Judge is an educated Illitrate 1.only one officer cannot make an arrest they must be minmum of two. 2. did the officer produce arrest warrant? am sure he did not 3. was it registered at the station that he was going to make arrest? for me it is a two fighting thing at Omotolani's place of abode so he could even claim trespass because the officer was not invited. (my take)
Islie:

MAN BREAKS POLICE OFFICER’S HEAD TO EVADE ARREST
Mccullum post=62725746:
What's wrong is wrong, had it been it was the police that wounds the suspect, most of you will be blaming Nigeria police but it's other way round and the next thing is to be abusing an injured police officer while praising the suspect that ridiculed authority of the state... too bad

Let there be civility in our attitude because giragira will only enhance bitter ends.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-breaks-police-officers-head-evade-arrest/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Armed Robbery Experience And Thoughts On The Nigerian Situation / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.