Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (842 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Daniel2289(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
25-year-old lady finds out her husband of 4 months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer

Read the post she sent to NAIJ.com below seeking for help and advice:

“HELP!

I am 25years old. I have been married for 4 months now but I have really regretted and I need your help. Before I married my husband, he used to bring all sought of cars to visit me in my house and when I asked the job he does, he told me that he is a car dealer. Just 3 months after our marriage, I got to know that he works at a car washing bay. So the cars he brought to show to me were cars that were left for them to wash at the washing bay. How could he lie to me like that? How can I trust him in this marriage? The most painful part is that I am a graduate and I just got to know that he is not a graduate. Please help me because I am very
confused.”

Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Munae(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Ebios(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Help u do what?
U see ur life?
Just see ur life!
So u went into marriage hastily bcus of material things?

Now see this nasty comment "The most painful part is that....he is not a graduate"This is pride!

U see ur life? Why didnt u find out bfor entering...
See, u av married u have married.
Modified...
lncase ur still ignorantly seeking for advice,take this:

Stop being materialistic and proud.Stay put in ur marriage.This is what u girls want...LIES.l know u must have turned down many real suitors.So continue.....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Daniel2289(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ebios:
Help u do what?
U see ur life?
Just see ur life!
So u went into marriage hastily bcus of material things?

Now see this nasty comment"l just realised that he is not even a graduate"This is pride!

U see ur life? Why didnt u find out bfor entering...
See u av married u have married so continue.
Don't mind the girl. This was also my thought when I read it. She married the man because of wealth, and it has backfire.
I tried to upload the girl's picture but it didn't show up.
Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fake story.
Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Daniel2289(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Fake story.
Not a fake story bro. Go to Naij.com to see for yourself.
Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by lenghtinny(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Na come and marry scam local version angry
So she married him because of the different cars. She deserve what she got.
Re: Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by ednut1(m): 1:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Daniel2289:

Not a fake story bro. Go to Naij.com to see for yourself.
doesnt stop it from being fake. Fakeass story

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Your Woman Does Not Like To Have Sex With You / Elderly Woman Caught & Exposed Trying To Sleep With Her Best Friend’s Hubby (vid / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.